Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2020, 10:47 PM

8,136 posts, read 3,674,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
These countries have pledged to establish embassies in Jerusalem. That is what you specifically need to see happen.
Well if you are talking about Serbia and Kosovo, that's not happening for obvious reasons.

Old 09-16-2020, 11:08 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,857,559 times
When was Bahrain at war with Israel?

Old 09-17-2020, 05:27 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,742,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
It is a simple fact that you are a PRC apologist. This is just another way to support the Chicom using Iran as a power proxy in the ME. This action of the UAE and Bahrain, along with Israel and Jordan starts to build a counter power fulcrum to the PRC ME ambitions. Access to oil and oceans, other than their East Coast ports and South China Sea gambit is necessary.
I am not a PRC apologist, I am a PRC supporter, as any decent person should be.

Despite the mullahs, Iran actually is the good guy in this whole ME mess, has been for decades. I prefer Iranians to Arabs any time. The latter will sell their own mothers if necessary.

Old 09-17-2020, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo54 View Post
yeah! like a good decepticon pin the blame on the Palestinians. The truth is Palestinians were never offered any compromise. All the talk about peace this and that is just Jewish owned Pro war US fakestream media pushing their false narratives that the sheeple swallow as whole. It's the white women talking, so it must be true. In truth exactly why it isn't.

Also, US approached Sudan and Morocco to follow the UAE's trail and they both told the US to leave, swiftly. All this talk about this country, that country, is mere fantasising and people making such comments should have their posting abilities revoked in favour of intelligent discussion based on reality than fairy tales.

One point to be noted here, the countries which are normalising relations with Israel are the by products of the British empire, monarchies installed by Brits. They are vessel states who are doing what they are told by their masters.

Nobody has any problem with Iran except for the Chosenites and their White Germanic enablers. This optics of Iranian threat and that Arabs want Iran removed is yet another attempt to deflect the responsibility and sell the need for intervention.

When was the list time before Zionism and creation of Israel that any Arab country invaded Iran or vice versa ?

We keep Saudis in the pool against Iran to project the Idea that this is Islam's internal conflict and has got nothing to do with us" -- Tom Cotton.
A very good post

Old 09-17-2020, 05:52 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I am not a PRC apologist, I am a PRC supporter, as any decent person should be.

Despite the mullahs, Iran actually is the good guy in this whole ME mess, has been for decades. I prefer Iranians to Arabs any time. The latter will sell their own mothers if necessary.
Iran is the good guys? They scream “death to Israel” and would wipe them out if they thought they could. “Good guys” do not threaten the existence of a country and the extermination of its people.

Old 09-17-2020, 05:53 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
It is so clear from this thread that liberals are in favor of those who want to wipe out Israel - from the Hamas-led Palestinians to the “Death to Israel!” Iran.

Old 09-17-2020, 05:55 AM

57,269 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
And I say good riddance to it. It's blatantly obvious that our interests align with Israel far more than they do with any other nation in the Middle East. So why shouldn't we support our closest ally in that region?
Exactly what are our interests in the ME that align with Israel, what does our "ally" do for us other than promote us being drawn into wars in Iraq and Iran while consuming a large portion of our budget for military aid. This ally thought it would be a good idea to invade Iraq, with allies like that who needs enemies.

Last edited by Goodnight; 09-17-2020 at 06:10 AM..

Old 09-17-2020, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Iran is the good guys? They scream “death to Israel” and would wipe them out if they thought they could. “Good guys” do not threaten the existence of a country and the extermination of its people.
That's nonsense. In reality, Persia has saved the Jews' ass before. Most Iranians don't give a crap about Israel and Jews. The only reason why the mullahs are against Israel is that there is no Palestine country, yet, which is rightly blamed on Israel's Zionist attitude and American meddling in the ME.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...stinian-state/

https://press.princeton.edu/books/ha...ting-palestine

Last edited by Neuling; 09-17-2020 at 06:11 AM..

Old 09-17-2020, 06:08 AM

57,269 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Wrong, yet again. I said it was a change which indeed it is. Along with the Arab League not rising to the defense of the Palestinians. Both are undeniably different than the Palestine centricity of the past decades. What the next actions are is unclear, but the change in direction, emphasis is too clear for even the most blind and obstinate to see.
The next actions are what is important and the UAE is not the Arab League, they did the easy part first and this goes no where without the Palestinians. You don't seem to understand that this coupled with moving the US Embassy are just window dressing.

Quote:
There is peace and there is building power fulcrum to thwart the Iranians and their new masters, the Chinese. Only fools would worry about objectivity. The goal, not feelings.
The US has been considered a fair mediator of the middle east going back decades, we no longer have any standing. If the goal is to take on Iran and China that is a failed strategy, our backing out of the Iran Deal has been key in Iran's alignment with China by the way. This is working out really well.

Old 09-17-2020, 06:19 AM

18,467 posts, read 15,247,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
That's nonsense. In reality, Persia has saved the Jews' ass before. Most Iranians don't give a crap about Israel and Jews. The only reason why the mullahs are against Israel is that there is no Palestine country, yet, which is rightly blamed on Israel's Zionist attitude and American meddling in the ME.
Such nonsense. There is no Palestine because the Palestinians will not give up on the idea of taking the entire country for themselves. They think that is still a reality.

They insist on 'Right Of Return'. This means the end of Israel, so that can never be on the table. That is not a two state solution, it is a 1 state solution, and not in the Israeli's favor. Israel has the upper hand, so why on earth would they voluntarily annihilate themselves?

The Palestinians were offered everything they wanted, including East Jerusalem. The only thing they weren't offered is the right of return. They turned that deal down, and violently!

So on one side, you have a group on people insisting on right of return before any deal can be reached.

On the other side, you have a country that CAN'T, under any circumstances, grant them right of return.

It is a perpetual stalemate, with no solution. This is why it is time to forget about the Palestinians, and normalize relationships with the other Middle Eastern countries. Maybe the Palestinians will ask Israel back to the table with a deal that allows Israel to exist. Maybe they won't. But either way, it is time for the world to move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies