Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2020, 04:14 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,995,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Yep. This is the Democrat's plan.
Sadly, it is going to happen a lot to make sure Biden gets in. Nothing anyone can do about it for the most part.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2020, 04:30 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,712,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Liars and cheats, we're coming for you.

We are millions of citizen journalists and we're coming for you.
I heard that unindicted co-conspirator Junior was recruiting for a Trump Army to harass and intimidate fellow citizens, at their polling places. Tsk. Tsk. More shameful corruption and bullying. Are they sending you the tear gas through the mail, dear?

One can always count on Donny Jr to promote conspiracies and push fraudulent, evidence free, claims in an effort to undermine our democracy, and pit Americans against Americans. All for Daddy and the crime family's personal gain.

We shouldn't be surprised. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree .

Last edited by corpgypsy; 09-25-2020 at 05:01 PM..

Old 09-25-2020, 05:29 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
There's nothing to conclude. The county elections office made a mistake and opened 9 ballot envelopes too soon. The county elections office thought they were applications for ballots because the envelopes look alike and because they are in the process of opening thousands of applications for ballots.

The county elections officer called the FBI to report the mistake. The county saved the ballots after realizing they opened REAL ballot envelopes instead of application requests. The county broke election rules by accident because they opened the envelopes prior to election day. The county realized their mistake and called the FBI to report the mistake because the county didn't want to be accused of fraud. It was a mistake.

Google for more info. It's Luzerne county elections office. The elections officer is a Republican.

Trump is giving statements about the matter to make it appear that fraud is taking place . In reality, a mistake was made by the elections office and the elections office reported their mistake immediately. Trump didn't say this. He wants people to think there is fraud taking place in PA.
Thank you for the details which seem to be missing on this thread.

So much misinformation particularly by Trump.

Old 09-25-2020, 05:30 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Why is it a problem now? Has something gone wrong, or fraud uncovered?
You are only TOLD it is a problem. So that's what you believe and even promote, even though no real problems have been uncovered.
And now you are being TOLD that the election will be tossed one way or the other by some magical force that has not caused a problem up to this point. So you believe it. All of it. And you have been told who to blame, too.

Are there really any problems?

Its a problem now because Trump says its a problem.

Old 09-25-2020, 08:00 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,544,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelliebell View Post
And don't forget, the envelopes that you mail your ballots in are marked "R" or "D" so you pretty much know who the vote is for without even opening it. Plenty of opportunities for fraud.
That is for the primarys only, not the election.

Old 09-25-2020, 09:27 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Just clean your guns and keep your powder dry.

Old 09-25-2020, 09:34 PM

2,923 posts, read 979,011 times
liberal: its a sorting bin you guys are idiots. go worship putin.

Old 09-26-2020, 05:05 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,712,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Just clean your guns and keep your powder dry.
Are you promoting enlisting in Trump's Army to wage war against the USA? Is that what Trump is signaling you to do should he lose the election?

Old 09-26-2020, 05:17 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,510,489 times
In Virginia, 1000 people got two ballots each (and in a Democrat area). We have been assured that, somehow, the election officers will throw away duplicate votes. How will they track them, and, assuming they can, why shouldn’t we worry that they’ll make more mistakes and double count at least some of them?

As for me, I received an application for a request for a ballot, and the address was wrong. I was one of 500,000 people who received the “mistake.” Thus, they had to reprint and resend. Our tax dollars at work!

With all these mistakes, it shows how prone to error a large mail-in ballot is, and why we’ve always limited it to in-person, with some exceptions made for absentee. The Dems are desperate for a way to cheat their way in.

Old 09-26-2020, 05:36 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,285,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
In Virginia, 1000 people got two ballots each (and in a Democrat area). We have been assured that, somehow, the election officers will throw away duplicate votes. How will they track them, and, assuming they can, why shouldn’t we worry that they’ll make more mistakes and double count at least some of them?

As for me, I received an application for a request for a ballot, and the address was wrong. I was one of 500,000 people who received the “mistake.” Thus, they had to reprint and resend. Our tax dollars at work!

With all these mistakes, it shows how prone to error a large mail-in ballot is, and why we’ve always limited it to in-person, with some exceptions made for absentee. The Dems are desperate for a way to cheat their way in.
The election is a debacle waiting to happen. There's no freaking way you can do a national election fairly, with mail in ballots. None. It's fraud waiting to happen, and it's obvious which side will be doing it.

I'm going to vote this year, but if Trump loses because of fraud, I'll never vote again. But I will keep my right to complain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies