Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2020, 03:17 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,057,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sHorrorJunkie View Post
If you're voting for Biden, you're NOT a conservative. Do kid yourself.

Absolutely correct. Somebody needs to remind everyone about the most defining characteristics of a conservative. It's been so long since I have thought about it that I have forgotten myself. Do you or anybody else here know what are the top 2 or 3 things that make a political conservative a "conservative?" Whatever it is, I am sure that is Mr. Trump to a tee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2020, 03:35 PM

2,146 posts, read 3,063,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserNam3 View Post
1. Numb nuts, it didn't "play it down". You called him a xenophobic for taking it seriously .when he implanted the China ban in January
2. Dr. Fauci and the Surgeon General said NOT THAT LONG AGO masks weren't necessary.
3. If anyone "underestimated" the virus, Dr Fauci did by saying in January no one should feel threatened by it.
I'm not sure what you're talking about in point 1. That's not me. But he did.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=72904348

And, news flash, recommendations change when more is known about a disease/situation, etc. Science changes when more is known.

Old 09-27-2020, 03:40 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,023,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Lies? Biden said it is his first act as president. Please stop with your lies! He is going to make all the illegals citizens. Then he is going to give them all health care. That will collapse our health care system. Brilliant move. Then we are all stuck under single payer. People have zero clue of what they are voting for! Biden is an unmitigated disaster!!!
Just more lies...

Old 09-27-2020, 03:48 PM

3,406 posts, read 1,907,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankAce View Post
Yeah, there's a lot of stuff in there that I don't like.

Only if Trump could be somewhat presidential. He's too much of a loose cannon.
He's not "somewhat" presidential! He IS THE PRESIDENT---and doing a great job! Some questions Chris should ask Biden are "Given China's lies about the Coronavirus, what would you have done differently?" Also, why do you always fail to take questions about your policies? What are you afraid of---having to answer some hard questions? Why were you and Hunter using your Vice Presidency to make Ukraine and China deals under the table?

Last edited by columbusboy8; 09-27-2020 at 04:08 PM..

Old 09-27-2020, 04:12 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
If Trump was forthright about the pandemic this would never have happened.

Hmmm...what would Biden have done differently?

Think before you answer.

Old 09-27-2020, 04:26 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,916,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusboy8 View Post
He's not "somewhat" presidential! He IS THE PRESIDENT---and doing a great job! Some questions Chris should ask Biden are "Given China's lies about the Coronavirus, what would you have done differently?" Also, why do you always fail to take questions about your policies? What are you afraid of---having to answer some hard questions? Why were you and Hunter using your Vice Presidency to make Ukraine and China deals under the table?
If Chris does that and I am Biden, I'm replying that I won't answer that until Trump releases his tax information. Ask Trump about his tax information or if Trump stopped lying yet about the Woodward tapes and i will "answer your hard questions.

Old 09-27-2020, 04:30 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,916,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Hmmm...what would Biden have done differently?

Think before you answer.
Enact the DPA for mask and ventilator production. Have European customs scrutiny sooner. Not second guess the scientists. Why is this so hard to understand?

Old 09-27-2020, 04:34 PM

2,983 posts, read 1,168,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyWillis View Post
You're not a conservative, and your rationale is vapid.
No the OP is not !!

Old 09-27-2020, 04:38 PM

25,585 posts, read 17,310,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
It's spelled 'murican
No. It's American.
Sorry, but use of that term gets you put on my ignore list.
Talk to someone else.
Goodbye

Old 09-27-2020, 05:08 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,643,669 times
Quote:
To use a football analogy, America currently has a 2-8 WL record. And Trump is our QB. I believe it would be a wise strategy to let another QB, Joe Biden, to start. America is dealing with an economic crisis, a pandemic, racial tensions are rising, etc. Let Biden finish off the season. Even if he ends up with an 8-8 record we can say it's still a disgrace and we can groom another QB. We can have an actual authentic republican candidate ready for the next election. This Trump experiment is a complete and utter failure and we must abandon ship. Trump is galvanizing groups like BLM and other liberal movements. These groups are strong because Trump antagonizes them. He doesn't have a scintilla of diplomacy. He's not even a conservative. I don't know how we allowed him to just hijack our party like this. America is in dire situations because of Trump. Stop deceiving yourself and vote Biden. A vote for Biden is just a punt. A stratagem. A chess move. We will eventually get the ball back.
Absolutely Amazing. You people on the left are truly incapable of any semblance of honesty, and apparently, you believe the rest of us are as dim and gullible as you all are. Wrong!

Your entire post is baseless, and absent of any specific point or fact, which thusly exposes you as the card carrying member of the despicable, anti-American demorat mob that you most assuredly are.

You fool nobody.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies