Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2020, 07:15 AM

997 posts, read 710,713 times

Advertisements

I'm sure he will insist on the treatments he has hawked. All he needs are disinfectant shots and a Hydroquinone regimen and he'll be right as rain soon.

7,685 posts, read 6,197,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I agree with you 100%. NO ONE should find this disease amusing. No one. It is a great failing to take joy from other's misfortunes.

However, Trump himself is not classy, he is an insulting pig. Does anyone here think if Biden got sick instead, Trump would not be mocking him? Trump supporters would not be calling for him to drop out? Trump supporters would not be wishing him to hell? ... I didn't think so.

Trump declared the virus a hoax and a lot of people have died following his advice (starting with, lest we forget, the Mardi Gras crowd in Louisiana ... that long ago).

If we had just taken the same precautions nationally that Canada has done, we would have 100,000 less deaths right now. That's the difference, we followed Trump and have a 228% increase in deaths over Canada, right across that imaginary line up there ...

Trump has been hosting super-spreader events, infecting 'God only knows' how many people ... like Herman Cain. This in the face of all common sense and human decency.

The irony escapes no one, and I think that is what we are seeing here.

Whatever you do, don't move to the Northeastern USA as "direct, straight, and blunt" is the norm there - you'll be hating on many more people IMHO.

Plus the rest of your post (other than the first sentence) spills "the toilet runs" IMO.

10,244 posts, read 16,375,702 times
Biden wished Trump a “swift recovery” in a tweet Friday morning that marked his first reaction to the news that Trump had tested positive for the coronavirus.
“Jill and I send our thoughts to President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump for a swift recovery. We will continue to pray for the health and safety of the president and his family,” Biden wrote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elect...RB4MAWXSIENPAI

Very classy sir. Good work.

Old 10-02-2020, 07:16 AM

21,934 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Its worth mentioning that Trump has been popping Hydroxychloroquine all this time, and was infected anyway.
He hasn't been taking it the whole time.

Old 10-02-2020, 07:16 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusboy8 View Post
I'm a Trump supporter and know that MANY Democrats are NOT hateful, despicable, or pond scum! You're the scum for saying that! Trump 2020
Except SOME Democrats are horrific beyond words. Just up a few, a poster said he will “be over the moon” once Trump is buried.

Old 10-02-2020, 07:18 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Wonder if he was feeling sick yet.

Did they announce Hope Hicks illness first intentionally to try to lessen the blow of the news the president was ill?
WH did not announce Hope Hicks. It was Bloomberg News that broke the story.

Hicks likely contracted the virus over the weekend and became symptomatic on Wednesday.

Everyone in Trump’s sphere is tested daily. The quicks tests are not entirely reliable.

Not likely Hicks, Trump and Melania are the only ones who will test positive as better tests are administered. For all anyone knows, Melania or Trump infected Hicks.

According to Christie who spent 4 days in the WH as a part of the debate prep team, no one wore masks and distancing was not observed.

Last edited by middle-aged mom; 10-02-2020 at 07:29 AM..

Old 10-02-2020, 07:20 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Twitter......seriously?

You guys remind be of the gays who accuse Christians of hatred for having a Biblical views.

All you ever say is "you hate me, you hate me, you hate my president, you hate my president".

Grow up!
You grow up.

It's funny how some of you all pi$$ and moan all day long about Trump on Twitter, but the second that leftists show their true colors on Twitter, suddenly it's "Twitter? Seriously?"

Quit sniveling. It's out there - and it makes the left look really, really bad.

Old 10-02-2020, 07:20 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Lets hope this is a wake up call for Trump, and that he'll finally start telling the truth about the pandemic.

Old 10-02-2020, 07:21 AM

23,979 posts, read 15,086,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I don't see Biden at risk. They were at least 6 feet apart and didn't shake hands. Now all the idiots in the planes and in other close quarters together of course without masks, now that's a different story.
Air on most planes is exchanged every 3 minutes. And commercial planes require passengers wear a mask. Too bad about AF 1.

Air was circulating in the room. Remember, the virus is airborne. Everybody there was exposed.

And the incubation period is up to 14 days. So wherever the origins was, the Trumps and Hope may have been shedding the virus up to 14 days before testing positive. That's why some of us wear masks.

Old 10-02-2020, 07:21 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by looker009 View Post
Time to postpone the election
Why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies