Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 09:47 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,763,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
If Hunter has illegal material then the FBI can arrest him.

But what does this have to do with Joe?
If President's Trump's son had nude photos of a young girl found on his laptop, do you really think the Liberal News media would keep quiet about that? Of course not
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2020, 09:48 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,418,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
If President's Trump's son had nude photos of a young girl found on his laptop, do you really think the Liberal News media would keep quiet about that? Of course not
And in the same vein, if that happened, it would not disqualify Trump from running.

Old 10-21-2020, 09:48 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,119,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
If Hunter has illegal material then the FBI can arrest him.

But what does this have to do with Joe?
We will let the independent voter judge for themselves.

Old 10-21-2020, 09:51 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,664,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
But how did Hunter turn out this way?
Usually people who turn out to be pedophiles were abused by other relatives.
And given Joe Biden's strange behavior around women & children, I think Joe might be the main reason for his son turning out the way he is.
Hunter Biden is not my concern, he is not on the ticket. I know several people who are excellent parents, and did an outstanding job raising their kids, but the kids turn out less than perfect. I'm sure lots of people know that situation as well and can relate. Kids grow up and go out into the world and do their own thing, and influenced by other people and other things. Hunter is an adult, let him fight his own battles. I'm not getting into the details of people personal lives, especially if they are not on any ticket. Only Trump's die hard supporters are caught up in this story, because they think they have something on Biden by way of his son. COVID is more important than this story.

Old 10-21-2020, 09:52 AM

5,181 posts, read 3,097,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
We will let the independent voter judge for themselves.
No, no, no! Orange Man bad. Son and daughter of Orange Man bad too!

Same logic does not apply to Ol’ Joe — c’mon man, logic is racist!

Old 10-21-2020, 09:52 AM

1,066 posts, read 630,319 times
apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

just sayin. Biden is probably the one who undressed the minor for the photos.

#prisonforbidens.

Old 10-21-2020, 09:57 AM

5,181 posts, read 3,097,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Hunter Biden is not my concern, he is not on the ticket. I know several people who are excellent parents, and did an outstanding job raising their kids, but the kids turn out less than perfect. I'm sure lots of people know that situation as well and can relate. Kids grow up and go out into the world and do their own thing, and influenced by other people and other things. Hunter is an adult, let him fight his own battles. I'm not getting into the details of people personal lives, especially if they are not on any ticket. Only Trump's die hard supporters are caught up in this story, because they think they have something on Biden by way of his son. COVID is more important than this story.
So why did Joe Biden allow Hunter to fly to Beijing with him on Air Force Two? That was the visit where Hunter snagged a $1.1B “investment” from a Chinese fund, a gig that earned him millions in annual “management‘ fees. All a coincidence I’m sure, something every parent has to deal with in a wayward offspring.

Old 10-21-2020, 10:00 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,664,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
You don't think it's going to hurt Biden? Come on...
No not at all, people are more worried about COVID and getting their lives back to normal, lots of people are struggling, and no jobs, and the virus is surging in most of the country. This is major to Trump supporters, but to the people who want Trump gone, this doesn't matter to them, because Trump himself is a very flawed person.

Old 10-21-2020, 10:01 AM

8,343 posts, read 2,969,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Good thing he is not running for president, that could really hurt him.
Good thing his dad isn’t either. Oh, wait.

Old 10-21-2020, 10:03 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,763,499 times
Joe Biden and his son Hunter need to go to prison for a long, long time. Both are misfits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies