Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2020, 12:47 PM

2,382 posts, read 3,504,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Hunter Biden is not my concern, he is not on the ticket. I know several people who are excellent parents, and did an outstanding job raising their kids, but the kids turn out less than perfect. I'm sure lots of people know that situation as well and can relate. Kids grow up and go out into the world and do their own thing, and influenced by other people and other things. Hunter is an adult, let him fight his own battles. I'm not getting into the details of people personal lives, especially if they are not on any ticket. Only Trump's die hard supporters are caught up in this story, because they think they have something on Biden by way of his son. COVID is more important than this story.
Your hypocrisy is laughable.
If this were happening to our president, you would be slobbering all over yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2020, 12:49 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtea View Post
Your hypocrisy is laughable.
If this were happening to our president, you would be slobbering all over yourself.
Why can't people on here just respond to what people say in a discussion, and not imagine how they would react in a different situation, especially since none of us actually know each other?

I can't believe how many times someone has said to me, on this forum, yeah well you'd say or do such and such, you know it's true so don't deny it.

When the subject they're addressing is something I've never commented on, and isn't really the topic at hand. And, in fact, is completely untrue.

What's that all about?

Old 10-21-2020, 12:52 PM

2,382 posts, read 3,504,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
It's fun to see the useful idiots twist themselves into logic knots to deny this story.
Exactly!
Who are they trying to convince?... themselves?

Old 10-21-2020, 12:54 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
I wondered who the girl was in the texts Hunter sent to his dad. I thought it might have been the babysitter

I can't wait to hear about the sexual photos of minors taken in the White House VP office

Old 10-21-2020, 12:54 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,382,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
WWait a minute -- so whoever had this material and believes it to be verified, chose to share with media rather than let the proper authorities investigate the concern.

Yeah right -- -lolol.
1. You're wrong. Ridiculously wrong. "Whoever had this material" gave it to "the proper authorities".
2. And he shared it, as was perfectly appropriate.

3. Why would you expect "the proper authorities" to investigate? Biden and "the proper authorities" are on the same team.

Old 10-21-2020, 01:27 PM

12,043 posts, read 6,578,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Hmmm...will Hunter go to prison?
Nope!
Haven’t you noticed since Hillary’s email scandal, democrats have become totally UNTOUCHABLE.

Old 10-21-2020, 01:30 PM

302 posts, read 182,767 times
The FBI has had the hard drive for over a year. The DE State police now has a copy.

I'm thinking that the FBI and/or DE State Attorney's office will wait until after the election before arresting Hunter Biden. They don't want the arrest to influence the election.

Old 10-21-2020, 01:39 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,582,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
Looks like this scandal is starting to gain traction. It might be much bigger than originally thought.
It's only big to die-hard Trump fans who would vote for him anyway. The rest look at as what it obviously is, a poorly constructed smear campaign that doesn't pass the sniff test.

Old 10-21-2020, 01:41 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,582,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelliebell View Post
I'm thinking that the FBI and/or DE State Attorney's office will wait until after the election before arresting Hunter Biden. They don't want the arrest to influence the election.
You know the FBI works for Barr right?

It's amazing how often people are willing to ignore things that aren't convenient to a conspiracy theory.

Old 10-21-2020, 01:52 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post

The idea that he would take a laptop with all of this incriminating evidence on it to a random pc repair place, that just happens to be owned by an unabashed Trump supporter, and then just leave it - strains credulity, even for a functioning addict.
Maybe he was tired of taking abuse from his father who recruited him into the family mafia and put him in dangerous situations where he'd be the one to be arrested. Creepy Joe has a volcanic temper so we don't know what went on when he was a child. Either consciously or subconsciously to sabotage, he left the laptop there. Maybe he made a deal with the Feds to get a lesser sentence in exchange for talking.

Let's not forget his two convicted business partners are talking as well. You can't photoshop witness testimony.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies