Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2020, 05:06 PM

628 posts, read 209,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
So these children had a choice and deserve to starve because of the actions of adults. Nice Christian values we have in this country. SMDH.
Christian values?

Have you ever read the bible?

If we had Christian values, we'd be committing genocide, killing CHILDREN, and taking sex slaves (including children) because "god" commanded it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2020, 05:13 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPECFRCE View Post
Well...essentially that's how The Irish and varies Europeans immigrated or washed upon the shores of the great states. We've received the unmentionables and underappreciated..better yet the discounted.

Mexicans present as our modern day Europeans; essentially.
Huh? Most of the Europeans came here legally through Ellis Island not so with these illegal Mexicans and Central Americans.

Old 11-03-2020, 05:14 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post

I'm flabbergasted at the responses of my fellow countrymen and their responses of the treatment of innocent children. What would JESUS say?
Many of these people are against abortion in our country but, are good with sending children to Mexico because the culture is similar to what these kids are used to.
How are they being mistreated?

Old 11-03-2020, 05:23 PM

13,650 posts, read 20,780,689 times
Quote:

I'm flabbergasted at the responses of my fellow countrymen and their responses of the treatment of innocent children. What would JESUS say?
Many of these people are against abortion in our country but, are good with sending children to Mexico because the culture is similar to what these kids are used to.
Jesus would castigate the parents for sending their children- they are children, no?- thousands of miles away without their supervision and likely in the company of criminals.

If scores of Americans started sending their children- abandoning might be a more appropriate term- thousands of miles away unsupervised, they would be thrown in jail with you calling for their heads.

THIS is how YOU score political points?

I doubt you know much about Jesus and your cynical and so very phony use of him reminds me of the orange buffoon holding the Bible up during the riots.

And here's one for you-

You deserve much worse.

Old 11-03-2020, 05:55 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
And those kids did not walk over here by themselves, their parents brought them here ILLEGALLY!

OP needs to blame the parents, NOT the government!
They get departed from their parents. They get shipped to other states. You have no clue

Old 11-03-2020, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Huh? Most of the Europeans came here legally through Ellis Island not so with these illegal Mexicans and Central Americans.
Stop - only the rich came through Ellis island - other ports they just bounced in. Facts !

Old 11-03-2020, 06:17 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:

1. I am flabbergasted by the pro illegals and their responses. They refuse to hold the guilty parties accountable. Meaning the horrible parents who threw their children to the wind.

2.What would Jesus say? I don't know and dont care. I am not a Christian and absolutely dont want religion in my government decisions. Pretty sure Jesus said give unto Rome that which is Rome's. Meaning he was staying out of politics.

3. When trump called Mexico a **** hole the left stood up in outrage and said that was not so. When he said there were a lot of bad people in Mexico, the left cried racist, xenophobe. Not True. Now the left is agreeing with Trump's earlier assessments. LOL. By the way, the culture of Mexico is certainly more alike than that of the USA as is the language.

Old 11-03-2020, 06:51 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,742,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
Jesus would castigate the parents for sending their children- they are children, no?- thousands of miles away without their supervision and likely in the company of criminals.

If scores of Americans started sending their children- abandoning might be a more appropriate term- thousands of miles away unsupervised, they would be thrown in jail with you calling for their heads.

THIS is how YOU score political points?

I doubt you know much about Jesus and your cynical and so very phony use of him reminds me of the orange buffoon holding the Bible up during the riots.

And here's one for you-

You deserve much worse.
No Jesus would not castigate the parents who are for the most part fleeing bad situations and looking for a better life for their kids.
Jesus loved children and you doubting my knowledge of Jesus or the bible itself is inconsequential to me.

This is also not about political points to me.

And here's one back for you- opps thats right they don't have a middle finger emoji do they?

Old 11-03-2020, 07:04 PM

27,568 posts, read 28,673,621 times
Why in the world should the United States open its borders to all the poor people in foreign countries?

How is that beneficial to our society?

Old 11-03-2020, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Why in the world should the United States open its borders to all the poor people in foreign countries?

How is that beneficial to our society?
Lol that’s how we were formed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies