Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2020, 11:59 AM

18,504 posts, read 15,571,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Ask your country, Canada, to do your part by opening up your border to give shelter to these innocent children being murdered by genocidal maniac americans.

Do it!!
Canada already takes in more refugees than almost every other country.

In this case, Canada offering to take the children would be seen as interfering in US policy. Something I'm sure the US government would frown on, and just rebuke Canada.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2020, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Sounds like these children were abandoned by piece of **** parents who kicked them out of the house, to fend for themselves.

It's not the US's responsibility to house clothe and feed the children of other nations, that's what that other nation's government is for. The US is not the dumping ground for the rest of the dysfunctional world
Sounds like?

According to reports, these children were separated FROM their parents at the border.

They lost or didn't keep records of whose children these were.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/21/u...separated.html

Old 11-04-2020, 12:13 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,891,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
Sounds like?

According to reports, these children were separated FROM their parents at the border.

They lost or didn't keep records of whose children these were.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/21/u...separated.html
The adults were arrested and detained. Was there any records of parentage to keep? Birth certificates, ids, social security numbers, court documents?

Old 11-04-2020, 12:17 PM

4,477 posts, read 3,304,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
We don't even give out enough BC pills to our own women...millions of Repubs are against ANY kind of birth control but guess that's only for Americans?
I will take your source for "millions of Repubs are against ANY kind of birth control".

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I help some of our homeless, but the corporations created our hunger and always throws the widow out of the farm with the 5 kids in tow when bubba dies of a heat stroke in the fields!
You are terribly confused on several accounts. First, I do not believe that the streets of America are teeming with homeless widows and children thrown off the farm. Most of the homeless in America have substance abuse problems exasperated by mental illness, or mental illness exasperated by substance abuse problems. The homeless street population is overwhelmingly male.

Second, it would not be a corporation "throwing the widow out of the farm with the 5 kids in tow when bubba dies", but the estate taxes passed by Leftist Democrats. Because that family farm is worth $5 million, the Left views them as 'multi-millionaires not paying their fair share'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
The deplorables are those that don’t even care about our own - how many homeless and hungry kids in your area? Your excuses would be - they choose to be that way - bad choices. They didn’t save - won’t work - choose drugs, and so on.
It is "the deplorables" who go to church every Sunday and support the Christian charities that feed, clothe and shelter the homeless and hungry. How many atheist charities are there that feed, clothe and shelter the homeless and hungry? How many hospitals have atheists founded? How many schools for the poor and orphanages have atheists founded?

The Left wants to take my money and have government feed, clothe and shelter the homeless and hungry while I think I can spend my money better to help them. The reason the Left is very bad at charitable giving is they think government can help the less fortunate so they don't need to,

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
There were enigmatic cults in European countries last century who started off with your perspective. One small step towards dehumanizing a population, right? How did that work out?
I believe Sumerian_Summer was making A Modest Proposal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Did you ask your canadian government to open their hearts by accepting children rejected by u.s. government? I'll even chip in some money for the bus tickets to transport all the children from american southern border to canadian border
A very good question, but why stop with the children? Why not give Canada all 22 million illegals? Canada is one of the least densely populated countries in the world. They have lots of room.

Old 11-04-2020, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
The adults were arrested and detained. Was there any records of parentage to keep? Birth certificates, ids, social security numbers, court documents?
So?

In a situation like this involving children, you have to assume that the adult saying they are the parent, is.
You take names, you keep records or who is who, so when the time comes to deport, you deport them together.

What happened here, if not just plain cruelty, is total incompetence.

Old 11-04-2020, 12:24 PM

8,343 posts, read 2,970,216 times
We need to deport a lot more than these illegals. ASAP. Illegals and amnesty are the reason this zombie Biden may become POTUS. Stop voting for open border traitors.

Old 11-04-2020, 12:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhR36gV6vW4

Old 11-04-2020, 12:45 PM

62,995 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
That's not what is happening here.

We are talking about parentless children.
They don't have parents?

Old 11-04-2020, 12:48 PM

4,477 posts, read 3,304,549 times
Quote:
I HATED that book.

Old 11-04-2020, 12:56 PM

62,995 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Glad you aren't my grandfather.
Glad I'm not a stupid bleeding heart liberal who puts the needs of foreign kids here illegally above our own poor and needy children. Glad I'm not an advocate for rewarding illegal aliens who have managed to evade the law for years also. Americans need those jobs back to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies