Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2020, 06:31 AM

1,301 posts, read 666,702 times

Advertisements

The U.S. is NOT a daycare center or homeless shelter for central America.

If central America wants us to take their kids, ok then, we'll have to make a deal...
We sterilize the entire population of central America in exchange for taking their kids.
Fair is fair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2020, 06:31 AM

13,651 posts, read 20,788,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
No Jesus would not castigate the parents who are for the most part fleeing bad situations and looking for a better life for their kids.
Jesus loved children and you doubting my knowledge of Jesus or the bible itself is inconsequential to me.

This is also not about political points to me.

And here's one back for you- opps thats right they don't have a middle finger emoji do they?
The parents are not fleeing!

They are sending their kids away and NOT going with them.

Get your facts straight before you shoot your mouth off.

Old 11-04-2020, 06:37 AM

1,301 posts, read 666,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
The parents are not fleeing!

They are sending their kids away and NOT going with them.

Get your facts straight before you shoot your mouth off.

People who care so little about their own children that they're willing to send them away alone to a foreign land....those people lost the right to exist on our planet imho. They should all be sterilized!

Old 11-04-2020, 06:46 AM

1,066 posts, read 630,470 times
the children are no better by trying to stay here. go back home, you aren't wanted.

Old 11-04-2020, 06:52 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
That really isn't an answer.

Canada's deals with illegals by deporting them BACK to their OWN country.

The US has allowed illegals to stay because of cheap labour.

So don't put this on Canada, it's your own doing.

As for children, it is utter cruelty to lose information on who their parents are after separating them from them, but disgusting to send them back to a country that is not theirs.
Sounds like these children were abandoned by piece of **** parents who kicked them out of the house, to fend for themselves.

It's not the US's responsibility to house clothe and feed the children of other nations, that's what that other nation's government is for. The US is not the dumping ground for the rest of the dysfunctional world

Old 11-04-2020, 06:53 AM

yep, we should toss them on a cargo liner, drop them off as far as we can away from border. im talking the furthest possible mile from America. if they want to get back, good luck walking a thousand miles

Old 11-04-2020, 06:58 AM

3,260 posts, read 6,763,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
The U.S. is NOT a daycare center or homeless shelter for central America.

If central America wants us to take their kids, ok then, we'll have to make a deal...
We sterilize the entire population of central America in exchange for taking their kids.
Fair is fair.

That sums it up nicely.

Old 11-04-2020, 07:10 AM

13,285 posts, read 8,465,685 times
When Europe during ww1 and 2 were being seiged, parents sent their children to a safer zone. That's not a callous parent. That's a parent that wants safety or buy them time to re group later.
I, nor any here, 'know' the reason the children are being sent to a safer area.

As someone who doesn't see boarders as a reason to be dismissive . I disagree with the kick em to the curb attitude..
Yes I think a humanitarian effort to work with these nation's is a more diplomatic approach.

Old 11-04-2020, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
When Europe during ww1 and 2 were being seiged, parents sent their children to a safer zone. That's not a callous parent. That's a parent that wants safety or buy them time to re group later.

As someone who doesn't see boarders as a reason to be dismissive . I disagree with the kick em to the curb attitude..
Yes I think a humanitarian effort to work with these nation's is a more diplomatic approach.

IF OUR NATION LOSES EQUITY TO SUPPORT NON US CITIZENS BECAUSE THE OTHER COUNTRY DOESNT WANT THEM, WHY SHOULD WE TAKE CARE OF THEM?

seriously. answer me this. their nation doesn't even want them, why the EF should we want them? We dont, I dont, my neighbors dont, I wouldn't even let them live in a dog house on my property.

Old 11-04-2020, 08:16 AM

36,541 posts, read 30,891,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post

Do tell. I'm aware the government relocated children with mother from areas that were at risk of being bombed and that Jewish children were smuggled out to avoid concentration camps and death.
Are you comparing war, bombs, genocide and organized evacuations to illegal boarder crossings because of crime and poverty?

I'm not aware of children being sent off by parents during WWI. Would love some links on this history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies