Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 04:46 PM

2,304 posts, read 2,966,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I believe attacking me is a violation of the terms of this board.

However, I don't believe any of the explanations given or the "problems counting".

How convenient.
The poster is pointing to the lack of evidence and faults in your arguments. There is nothing personal in this. And you must know about debating contests? Everyone presents their arguments and reasonings and expect attacks on them and a return defense for their side.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2020, 04:47 PM

7,243 posts, read 4,564,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQSunseeker View Post
The poster is pointing to the lack of evidence and faults in your arguments. There is nothing personal in this. And you must know about debating contests? Everyone presents their arguments and reasonings and expect attacks on them and a return defense for their side.
It was a personal attack on me.. not the argument.

Old 11-05-2020, 04:54 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,782,621 times
Quote:
As a follow up to this question... I feel like the democrats were very sloppy here.

If their goal was to steal the election they did a terrible job. I mean Fox news was out of control all night long. Acting very differently than they should have been. We noticed.

So going full circle.. I wonder, why? I mean... it seems like the goal is to keep this country in utter chaos and from getting back to normal.

Might the best thing for us to do -- is to do the unexpected and let Biden have it... get quiet and prepare for 2024.

Also, I don't totally trust Trump. He had 4 years and even a few months to stop this.. but he did nothing to stop it. Nothing to fix elections in this country. Kind of makes me feel like they are all in on it.. for some purpose. Maybe the purpose is to keep us all fighting all the time and not paying attention to more important things.
Finally, a Trump voter catches a glimpse of light.

Old 11-05-2020, 04:55 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,919,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Nice try but all the crying and complaining is being done by Republicans right now.
Including the biggest snowflake of all, right now, this very minute: Donald Trump's whiny press conference, filled with easily spotted misstatements and false claims about how they're all out to get poor little Donald.

Poor baby.

Old 11-05-2020, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Finally, a Trump voter catches a glimpse of light.
I still support Trump and believe there is voter fraud but I do wonder why he did nothing in 4 years and didn't take more measures prior to the election knowing it was going to be a complete disaster (though he did call it) if he really cared he should have done something.

Old 11-05-2020, 04:58 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,331,176 times
they did what, win?

Old 11-05-2020, 05:02 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,782,621 times
Quote:
I still support Trump and believe there is voter fraud but I do wonder why he did nothing in 4 years and didn't take more measures prior to the election knowing it was going to be a complete disaster (though he did call it) if he really cared he should have done something.
Because, after his vaunted commission found no evidence of fraud on a large enough scale to tilt an election, he closed up shop quietly rather than make a big deal of announcing that he had no evidence of his contentions.

But he did have plenty of evidence that his followers believed him when he said it. A fact he has not been slow to capitalize on.

Old 11-05-2020, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Because, after his vaunted commission found no evidence of fraud on a large enough scale to tilt an election, he closed up shop quietly rather than make a big deal of announcing that he had no evidence of his contentions.
It is very difficult to come up with evidence when the other party is counting the votes.

But besides... there has been no discovery yet. Every law suit starts with a complaint and then.. discovery -- we have a month for discovery so we can prove the allegations.

If you were so sure if your candidate you would let that happen.

Old 11-05-2020, 05:06 PM

2,304 posts, read 2,966,322 times
Quote:
It was a personal attack on me.. not the argument.
I don't see any evidence at all. It seems you don't like to be disagreed with.

Old 11-05-2020, 05:43 PM

47,010 posts, read 26,062,966 times
Quote:
Might the best thing for us to do -- is to do the unexpected and let Biden have it... get quiet and prepare for 2024.
Acceptance is the last stage of grief.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies