Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2020, 04:43 PM
bu2

24,107 posts, read 14,899,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacommonwealth View Post
I was awake until 2am.and Trump was comfortably ahead in all these states until these mysterious middle of the night voter dumps in places like Michigan and Wisconsin
Yeah. I thought WI and GA were locks. Lot of votes left in PA and MI at that point.
WI was 99%, meaning about 125k votes and Trump was up 250k.

Old 11-06-2020, 04:43 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,905,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOkidd View Post
If I’ve been reading it right: the media (all mainstream media, their employees, writers, editors, owners, shareholders, and so forth); the Deep State (because of course); the Democrats (whoever they are. Take your pick: the DNC, the Clintons, the Obamas, the ghost of Seth Rich, etc.); China (because they are supporting the Maoist takeover of the imperialist pigs by longtime communist plant, Joe Biden and Kamal Harris); the election officials at all the counting centers where Trump is losing, but not the others. Also includes the Republicans watching the count because they were paid off. Who else? Oh, how could I forget...George Soros, the real MVP of this coup. Couldn’t have done it without you, buddy. And, of course, the Satanists. Thank-you for your patronage, Dark Lord.

If you can’t see how crazy all that is, you are probably saying something similar. For everyone else...it just don’t add up because it is bat guano crazy.
You forgot the child molesters in the non-existent basement of the D.C. pizza parlor.

Old 11-06-2020, 04:44 PM

127 posts, read 54,506 times
Trump should have encouraged his potential voters to also vote by mail, like Biden did
You can't rely on one election day: this is not enough to get voters.
Biden tried to get out the maximum potential of his voting base by turning entire weeks into potential election days; this got him extra voting %
The reason why voter turnout is so high is because the more time you have, the higher is the vote when you remind the people to vote durings this time by mail - and Biden did this strategy.
If Trump did the same, he would have gotten some extra % - enough to finally win

Old 11-06-2020, 04:45 PM

724 posts, read 448,943 times
I can believe there would be fraud, sure, now show the proof.

Old 11-06-2020, 04:45 PM

2,090 posts, read 3,577,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No, those same types of voting machines were used throughout Michigan and other states also. It just leaves them open for suspicion. I just want an honest election no matter what the outcome is but you and yours just want to demonize Trump and his supporters instead of taking it at face value. I'll admit that Trump lost when the votes are all authenticated. Why can you and yours? Are you afraid of something?
What voting machines are you talking about? Do you mean the software?

Old 11-06-2020, 04:46 PM

15,850 posts, read 6,551,421 times
Those nefarious postal system mail deliveries. How cunning.

Old 11-06-2020, 04:47 PM

18,401 posts, read 19,031,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Well that and twitter must make it so....

Ease off the Kool-Aid..
Sarcasm on my part. Trump supporters believe there is election fraud because trump has been pounding the narrative for months now. They blindly believe all he says.

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacommonwealth View Post
I was awake until 2am.and Trump was comfortably ahead in all these states until these mysterious middle of the night voter dumps in places like Michigan and Wisconsin

WHY are they "mysterious". If election day votes cast in person are counted before mail order ballots it only makes sense Republicans who like to vote in person would see their candidates leading before the count of the mail-in ballots preferred by Democrats is started.

Juist WHAT is so mysterious about that?

So the implication something nefarious has occurred can only be considered nonsense until proven otherwise.

3,973 posts, read 5,775,599 times
Here is an article that tells of a glitch that improperly gave Trump more votes than Biden in another Michigan county.

https://www.abc12.com/2020/11/06/mic...nted-properly/

They have since corrected the error but it still did not change the overall state results, only the margin of victory. These errors happen even with high tech software because of software error or human error and as you can see they can happen to both Republican counties and Democrat counties . So for all of those who keep believing this is an evil Democrat conspiracy to commit fraud and steal votes, please drop it already. You're sounding like the annoying kid who disagrees with his/her SAT scores and claims that the ETS is fraudulently committing biased discrimination against a certain group whom they do not want enrolling in the Ivy Leagues. Enough already!

Old 11-06-2020, 04:48 PM

7,530 posts, read 11,370,853 times
Why have Republicans done so well with winning congressional seats if there is fraud against Republicans?

https://apnews.com/article/election-...0836dc70560cd9
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies