Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2020, 11:45 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,967,178 times

Advertisements

Machine gunning ballots all over your state to people who never asked for them will definitely raise turnout.

Old 11-05-2020, 11:47 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,710,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Who in their right mind believes all of these magical votes for Biden at the last minute are legit? Obama's election was historic and many voted for him just because he was black, including those awful racist white people.

Biden got the nomination because the DNC and Pelosi twisted the arms of the others to drop out. He never got any traction in previous presidential primaries. He was just another small time grifting career politician.

How has he transformed into the most popular candidate in history? Think logically. I realize that may be a stretch for the Dems, sorry.

As my little niece would say, "Peeeeeeee yooooooooooo, something stinks!"
Trump gave that many people a reason to vote for his opponent.

Old 11-05-2020, 12:01 PM

5,938 posts, read 4,700,933 times
Quote:
Who in their right mind believes all of these magical votes for Biden at the last minute are legit? Obama's election was historic and many voted for him just because he was black, including those awful racist white people.

Biden got the nomination because the DNC and Pelosi twisted the arms of the others to drop out. He never got any traction in previous presidential primaries. He was just another small time grifting career politician.

How has he transformed into the most popular candidate in history? Think logically. I realize that may be a stretch for the Dems, sorry.

Biden also got more votes than Reagan. I guess that means it is fraud too! What? The US has 100 million more people? Nah, that can't be it. Must be fraud.

Old 11-05-2020, 12:03 PM

7,242 posts, read 4,553,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
It was not 50/50 in person - in person skewed Trump. .
Nice try but it didn't SKU for Biden.. it was 99% Biden.

Old 11-05-2020, 12:13 PM

5,347 posts, read 3,218,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
Nice try but it didn't SKU for Biden.. it was 99% Biden.
Not sure you've actually watched the results. Even the Republicans will tell you the "in person" vote skewed Trump.

I honestly don't know how you expect anyone to take you seriously when you can't even agree to a statement that every Democrat and Republican would agree on.

If you want to believe an alternate set of facts, go for it. But when you look back at why nobody takes your "FRAUD" claims seriously...well here's your sign.

Old 11-05-2020, 12:20 PM

13,602 posts, read 4,936,071 times
Quote:

We knew there would be a lot of late support for Biden. That was predicted months ago, because Biden supporters are more likely to vote by mail. That should have been no surprise to anyone who thinks logically.

He was not "the most popular candidate in history." He happened to win a majority of the biggest turnout in history. I'm sure Nixon in 1972 and Reagan in 1984 had a bigger proportion of the total. Think logically.

Old 11-05-2020, 12:33 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,588,145 times
Default Detroit poll workers caught on audio about destroying Trump ballots

Part of their training process. Not a big deal, right? Project Veritas got over a thousand tips from the public and has notified authorities.

Where will we put all these crooks? Not enough jail space. Now that we don't have enough illegals, put them to work picking the crops for free.

Old 11-05-2020, 12:36 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,274,778 times
There are just too many opportunities this election for fraud. Anyone denying it is extremely naive. My hope is anything suspicious does get investigated. If there is no proof fine but I have a feeling lots of sneaky hands are steering the fate of this election.

Is there a link for this?

Old 11-05-2020, 12:39 PM

In other news: Another low information MAGA conspiracy is posted with no proof to back it up.

Old 11-05-2020, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
We knew there would be a lot of late support for Biden. That was predicted months ago, because Biden supporters are more likely to vote by mail. That should have been no surprise to anyone who thinks logically.

He was not "the most popular candidate in history." He happened to win a majority of the biggest turnout in history. I'm sure Nixon in 1972 and Reagan in 1984 had a bigger proportion of the total. Think logically.
You sir/madam have used the word "logically" twice. You know the core tenet of MAGA is no logic, no science. These people can barely read, how dare you try to use this crazy thing called logic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies