Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2020, 08:36 PM

14,237 posts, read 4,611,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
LOL what you call restraint most call a beating.
I hope one day Finn Jarpber will be "restrain" with a flying kick to the face, skateboard to the noggin while someone pulls a Glock on him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2020, 08:40 PM

2,070 posts, read 898,177 times
Quote:
And that is why I called it a murder rather than self defense. They were chasing Arbery, he was unarmed, he was trying to avoid Bubba and Lil Bubba.

In this case Kyle was running away. He was trying to escape the rioters. They attacked him. He did defend himself.

OFGS!

I call bologna.

Yes, of course he was running ...away from the scene! How quickly one forgets he'd just killed a man. The other two "rioters" he shot, killing one, were trying to disarm a shooter in a crowd of people.

"They attacked him."
Clutch your pearls ...smh.
What might one suggest? Ask him for it?

Please, just give us the weapon son, we're not going to hurt you.

Right.

Old 11-23-2020, 08:47 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,895,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPickel View Post
OFGS!

I call bologna.

Yes, of course he was running ...away from the scene! How quickly one forgets he'd just killed a man. The other two "rioters" he shot, killing one, were trying to disarm a shooter in a crowd of people.

"They attacked him."
Clutch your pearls ...smh.
What might one suggest? Ask him for it?

Please, just give us the weapon son, we're not going to hurt you.

Right.
Yes he shot someone who was chasing him. He was running away when the first shooting happened.

How about. Call the police and let them do their jobs? By the way I said the same thing in regard to Arbery and Trevon Martin.

Thugs pretending to be good samavratins? LMAO seriously?

They attacked him beginning to end. They got exactly what they earned.

Old 11-23-2020, 08:48 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,895,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I hope one day Finn Jarpber will be "restrain" with a flying kick to the face, skateboard to the noggin while someone pulls a Glock on him.
I dont hope that for anyone and I know you didn't either, at least not 100% LOL.

Anyone would have felt threatened. Out numbered, being screamed at, threatened, attacked. That boy showed a whole lot of restraint.

Old 11-23-2020, 08:50 PM

735 posts, read 656,244 times
Quote:
The left is in no position to throw stones after the support they gave the racist BLM and Antifa thugs.

The people shot were rioters and likely looters. They attacked Kyle. He was trying to get away from them and they wouldn't let him go. They got what they earned.
Yes, poor Kyle just happened to be walking through with his AR15 DURING A PROTEST, because you know, that’s something people do when they don’t want to incite violence.

As someone who has no problem with people owning firearms, this argument is a joke. You don’t go across state lines and wield an assault rifle during a moment of civil unrest unless you’re trying to incite violence, end of story.

Also, your racism is showing when you assume the people he killed were rioters and looters.

Defending a murderer isn’t a good look. Think about your stance.

Old 11-23-2020, 08:57 PM

Quote:
I dont hope that for anyone and I know you didn't either, at least not 100% LOL.

Anyone would have felt threatened. Out numbered, being screamed at, threatened, attacked. That boy showed a whole lot of restraint.
C'mon man!

It is only a skateboard
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rds-skull.html

Old 11-23-2020, 08:57 PM

23,776 posts, read 12,650,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelin171 View Post
Yes, poor Kyle just happened to be walking through with his AR15 DURING A PROTEST, because you know, that’s something people do when they don’t want to incite violence.

As someone who has no problem with people owning firearms, this argument is a joke. You don’t go across state lines and wield an assault rifle during a moment of civil unrest unless you’re trying to incite violence, end of story.

Also, your racism is showing when you assume the people he killed were rioters and looters.

Defending a murderer isn’t a good look. Think about your stance.
Plenty of rioters there with guns, were they chased too? Why weren't they, according to you and others that would mean they should have been chased and beaten for inciting violence, right?

rioters and looters are now a race?

Old 11-23-2020, 08:58 PM

735 posts, read 656,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
White supremacist becsuse he shot 3 white dudes?

You just took the race card to another level.
No, because he brought an AR15 to a protest, shot people, then cried and vomited when he found out the people he killed were white. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chi...outputType=amp

If you have another explanation for his reaction and his motives for showing up with an assault rifle that night, I’d love to hear it.

Old 11-23-2020, 08:59 PM

39,884 posts, read 26,558,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Plenty of rioters there with guns, were they chased too? Why weren't they, according to you and others that would mean they should have been chased and beaten for inciting violence, right?

The left has no issues with violent leftists with guns-you should know that by now. It's only when people protect themselves from violent leftists that they have a problem.

Old 11-23-2020, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post

Because zeppelin assumes only non-white people loot and riot.

Liberals are racists hiding in closet
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies