Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2020, 09:45 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I don't think a Jury will convict him of anything serious. I've seen all the video and he just keeps trying to run away....gets assaulted...tries to run away again...gets assaulted. He wasn't standing his ground or any of that stuff which can be garbage, but actually trying to run away.

If nobody attacks him, nobody gets shot, he just runs off. Kinda hard to argue with that point.

I don't like what happened but I just don't see 12 people getting together and not having 1 or more focus on his actions as it went down.
Dont count on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Baloney! I have seen the videos. He shot and killed at least one person and wounded another. The kid is evil and needs to be incarcerated. What is a 17 year old doing walking around with an AK-47! He is a detriment to society.
Its easy to find a dozen like this
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2020, 06:13 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I don't think a Jury will convict him of anything serious. I've seen all the video and he just keeps trying to run away....gets assaulted...tries to run away again...gets assaulted. He wasn't standing his ground or any of that stuff which can be garbage, but actually trying to run away.

If nobody attacks him, nobody gets shot, he just runs off. Kinda hard to argue with that point.

I don't like what happened but I just don't see 12 people getting together and not having 1 or more focus on his actions as it went down.
I hope so. And even in the cross examination on this video, it was the same thing over and over again. Kyle was kicked, hit with a skateboard, chased, cornered, etc. Every piece of evidence that we see, shows him not to be the aggressor.

Old 12-07-2020, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Baloney! I have seen the videos. He shot and killed at least one person and wounded another. The kid is evil and needs to be incarcerated. What is a 17 year old doing walking around with an AK-47! He is a detriment to society.
If you seem to be so up on this case, why did post something inaccurate ?

Old 12-07-2020, 06:28 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"The kid is evil"
You Jest? Joseph Rosenbaum, a convicted child Raping freak is EVIL not the kid. I'll take the Vigilante Kyle Rittenhouse's all day long over the Leftist supporting Child Raping Freak, Rosenbaum. Like, I have said repeatedly: "There is a special place in hell for those like Rosenbaum, who harm the most Innocent in our society. If I believed in a higher power I would believe that God/Krishna/Vishnu/Budda put Kyle there that night, vanquishing the Predator Rossembaum from the face of earth.
He was not convicted of raping a child, or anyone else. When he was 18 he had sex with someone who was under 18. In State of Arizona that is against the law be it consensual or not. You'd be surprised how many teens violate that law in US every day.

Either way, he was convicted of a felony, which he settled a long time ago, but you seem to think it is a perfectly good justification to be shot for 18 years later. There is a big problem with that line of thinking.

His past does not justify the killing, so as opposed to trying to demonize him, you are much better off sticking with the self-defence claim. That is the only thing which might help Kyle in court.

Is Rittenhouse evil? No, I think he was incredibly naive/childish trying to play cop, and in the end he panicked and shot three people. It did not need to happen.

Old 12-07-2020, 06:33 AM

4,862 posts, read 2,673,519 times
that's what ya get when ya let kids carry guns out in public streets..lock him back up along with the mayor and governor for letting it happen..

Old 12-07-2020, 06:35 AM

39,870 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
He shot violent savages that were trying to murder him! He took out the trash. As far as a 17 year old carrying an AK-47...just how ignorant are you about this case?

Old 12-07-2020, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
There is much about Rosenbaum, but without going through everything the gist is:

Rosenbaum was a violent child rapist who had burned and raped 5 young boys. He'd been imprisoned for that. At some point after he'd been released he had met the woman who gave him a child. After she fled TX and ended up in WI he had stalked her to WI where he'd met and proposed to another woman , apparently while he was in the hospital after he'd tried to commit suicide for the first time.

Then, a week or two, or so, before he'd been killed he'd attacked his fiance and left her battered and bloody. After being jailed for that assault he was put into a mental hospital for trying to commit suicide for the second time. He was released the same day he was killed. About 5 minutes before he died, he was seen screaming "kill me n-word" "kill me n-word" at people. At some point over the next few short minutes before he died he began following Kyle down the street. He'd taken his t-shirt off and wrapped it around his head, apparently to hide his face from others and their cameras. Then he began chasing Kyle and had tried to attack him when he got close to him.

Huber, the second one killed, had served time for trying to kill his brother.
He lived at home and his family home was a pig sty. Instead of trying to clean his home he'd spent all of his time at the local skateboard park. One day he had gotten into a argument with his brother, demanding that his brother clean up the family house. Apparently he wanted his brother to clean the house while he, himself, spent his time lounging around at the skateboard park. During that argument with his brother he had tried to choke his brother to death because his brother had told him he needed to see a shrink. After being released from prison for that he was sent back to prison after attacking his sister.

The last guy, Grosskreutz, who was shot but had survived was a drunk with a gun who at one point had tried to burglarize a place. He'd been nearby when Kyle had shot and killed Rosenbaum. After Kyle had shot and killed Rosenbaum and had started running to the cops Grosskreutz followed him and had asked Kyle where he was going. When Kyle had told him that he was going to the cops Grosskreutz screamed "GET HIM!!" to the other rioters. For some reason Grosskreutz did not want Kyle to make it to the cops, who were right down the street....hopefully he'll explain in court why he had sicced the mob on Kyle instead of letting Kyle get to the cops to turn himself in.

Those on the left sure do seem to love the scum of the earth.

Yep.
Yep-that's why they embrace the domestic terrorists, Marxists and racist thugs that make up BLM, Pantifa and DSA. The 3 you describe are a good representation of those in those groups. Biden's and Harris' good people.

Old 12-07-2020, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I understand that you got your criminal law degree from University of Phoenix Online, but from what you are saying that is not "playing cop"

There are two very important criterias before charges are file for "playing cop"

1) the suspect has identify himself, verbally and/or visually, as an on or off duty LEO to his victim that would cause a reasonable person to believe that the suspect is a real LEO

+

2) the suspect has to carry out some kind of law enforcement action in false pretense. For example, pulling people over for traffic stop
Facts have no power here-we're dealing with liberals.

Old 12-07-2020, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
He was not convicted of raping a child, or anyone else. When he was 18 he had sex with someone who was under 18. In State of Arizona that is against the law be it consensual or not. You'd be surprised how many teens violate that law in US every day.

Either way, he was convicted of a felony, which he settled a long time ago, but you seem to think it is a perfectly good justification to be shot for 18 years later. There is a big problem with that line of thinking.

His past does not justify the killing, so as opposed to trying to demonize him, you are much better off sticking with the self-defence claim. That is the only thing which might help Kyle in court.

Is Rittenhouse evil? No, I think he was incredibly naive/childish trying to play cop, and in the end he panicked and shot three people. It did not need to happen.
Yeah, the backgrounds of all the individuals involved really don't matter. It's just a bonus that the instigators of the situation just all happened to have criminal records.

In every video I've seen, and there might be some I haven't seen, I do not see the defendant panicking in any way. He first tried to run from the altercations, and when he couldn't he de-escalated the situation. He involved only those that were trying to harm him.

In the end, he broke the curfew and shouldn't have been carrying the rifle. He is guilty of those, give him his misdemeanor charges and let him go.

Old 12-07-2020, 07:34 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
He shot violent savages that were trying to murder him! He took out the trash. As far as a 17 year old carrying an AK-47...just how ignorant are you about this case?
Oops—a 17 year old walking the street carrying an AR-15 and then shooting bystanders and killing at least one person. This was NOT self-defense. Trump supporters deluded AGAIN!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies