Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2020, 06:31 PM

3,576 posts, read 2,200,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Remember the video of the cops going to a domestic dispute, and a mentally disturbed man came running and leaping at the cops with a huge knife? We'd have one dead social worker, because they are not trained to handle the criminally insane armed with a weapon, intent on taking human life.
Thank you but if that’s what the blm, antifa want use the social worker in their areas only lmao
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2020, 06:32 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,923,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
You are chasing rainbows if you think Biden* is going to "unite" the country. After his fellow travelers spend four years calling the rest of us "nazis" and "racists?" After five months of riots ignored or endorsed by members of his own party? After his VP pick promoted a fund to bail out those who were rioting, burning, assaulting and killing?

You can kiss unity goodbye.
It started I believe with Hillary calling Trumps base deplorables and Biden isn’t much better. You didn’t hear Obama, Bush, or any other President calling American voters names, even Trump hasn’t. You can’t unify a country by acting like a donkeys behind.

Old 12-04-2020, 01:13 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,379,279 times
Moderates will unite the country. The Right and the Progressives will continue to have an adverse effect on the USA. If everyone moved somewhat toward the center, this country would be a better place.

Old 12-04-2020, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
It started I believe with Hillary calling Trumps base deplorables and Biden isn’t much better. You didn’t hear Obama, Bush, or any other President calling American voters names, even Trump hasn’t. You can’t unify a country by acting like a donkeys behind.

Just what names are you accusing Biden of calling the Trump supporters? I sure haven’t heard that.

Old 12-04-2020, 01:33 PM

923 posts, read 527,357 times
If Biden is to bring "unity", by what means?

I mean no disrespect and I apologize for my ignorance.

Old 12-07-2020, 03:44 AM

7,499 posts, read 7,190,021 times
The baby in the White House will thankfully soon be removed from office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Are you an example of adultness? If so, then Biden isn't an adult and that's why you voted for him. The only dividers in this country are the Democrats.

Old 12-07-2020, 06:22 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,923,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Just what names are you accusing Biden of calling the Trump supporters? I sure haven’t heard that.
Chumps for one

Old 12-07-2020, 07:02 AM

63,000 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
The baby in the White House will thankfully soon be removed from office.
Kind of being hypocritical, aren't you? You act like a baby all day long in this forum with your juvenile attacks and remarks.

Old 12-07-2020, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Chumps for one
Ooooh, I like that name! Difficult to believe Trump’s supporters have donated $170,000,000 to Trump. Hard earned money given to a profligate, supposed billionaire! $$$$ that Trump can take for personal use—even living expenses. Hum, he is updating the living area of Mar-a-Lago. Wonder if the chump supporters know that? Maybe Trump will name one of these redecorated areas the “Chump Room?”

Last edited by staywarm2; 12-07-2020 at 07:26 AM..

Old 12-10-2020, 10:33 AM

1,069 posts, read 747,152 times
What does really Biden stand for? Besides slowing COVID 19, mandatory gun registration and student loan forgiveness, what did he run on? His presser on Friday was like a game of I've Got A Secret. I'm no fan of Trump but Biden is a long time member of the American oligarchy that loves big government, over taxation, hence spending other people's money and war for profit. To those that are doubt war isn't profitable for Washington insiders why else would the U.S. military have remained in Afghanistan and Iraq nearly two decades after 9-11?

What are his plans for the Mideast, our two decades presence in Afghanistan, Iraq and now Syria? What about the combat troops we have deployed in several African nations? What is Biden's stand on Israel? Does he support Israel or is he willing to turn his back on Israel to appease CAIR and kooks like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib? Besides amnesty for 14 million illegal aliens what is the Biden plan for border security and genuine immigration reform. What about legitimate criminal justice reform? What about China? How does Biden propose to deal with a nation that is our largest trade partner but also a very capable potential military adversary? These are all questions that Americans deserve an answer to.

Once Biden is POTUS how long will he be able to remain in office before Harris is sworn in? She was a train wreck as a prosecutor and California Attorney General who's a poster girl for the Peter Principle. Harris' record as U.S. Senator isn't much better. She couldn't even get enough interest in her presidential bid to enter the California Presidential Primary. Once President Harris is inaugurated the games will really begin! Let's see how happy America is with Harris and Biden in 2022.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies