Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2020, 06:12 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,379,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
He's bringing in the very people that caused the country to vote for Trump. That's not smart.
Yeah, Trump supporters are not smart enough to check out the people he appointed to serious jobs in the Administration. He chooses donors, sycophants, inept buddies, etc.

Thank God, Biden is bringing in experienced, knowledgeable people to fill the cabinet and other important posts.

How many of your hard earned $$$’s have gone to the Trump coffers? I know he has given huge tax breaks to the very rich, which will cost the US budget and middle class taxpayers for years to come.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2020, 06:13 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,673,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
Thank god Trump and his children are on their way out.

So out of their league for the past 4 years, embarrassing.
Well I’ve never seen a picture of one of Trump’s kids with a crackpipe, so there’s that. Their wealth
comes to them bc of their family, nothing wrong with that. Jealous people can hate all they want.

You must be trolling with a post like that.

Old 12-11-2020, 06:13 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee
With the bold above (some what a sentence) you don't need to talk about anyone's vocabulary ability.

And to the underlined, prove it. I'll wait...we all will.

No, please go into the rapes.

He is a billionaire, you've failed again.

So?

Oh, and you voted for a person who has been in in congress/VP and now you think he is NOW going to fight for you? LOLOLOL.......

So nothing about the rapes? So you provide a useless response, why am I not surprised?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
I can’t wait until Trump's supporters see him in an orange jump suit, with his head shaved. It will be so fun to see where the orange spray tan stops. Yes, he won’t be loose for long, because he is a LOSER, a LOSER, LOSER, LOSER. And his devotees will be losers also because they will have wasted $$$$’s on this
2 Bit scam artist!

Old 12-11-2020, 06:14 PM

25,775 posts, read 18,840,914 times
Yes... the "adults." Same kind of adults Lenin and Stalin were.

Old 12-11-2020, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Yeah, Trump supporters are not smart enough to check out the people he appointed to serious jobs in the Administration. He chooses donors, sycophants, inept buddies, etc.

Thank God, Biden is bringing in experienced, knowledgeable people to fill the cabinet and other important posts.

How many of your hard earned $$$’s have gone to the Trump coffers? I know he has given huge tax breaks to the very rich, which will cost the US budget and middle class taxpayers for years to come.
He gave huge tax breaks to everyone, not just “the rich”.

We kept thousands more of our money thanks to the tax cut.

It was paying for itself and then some until China ruined the world.

You clearly know nothing about economics or the economy.

Old 12-11-2020, 06:18 PM

25,780 posts, read 12,849,279 times
Until Joe is impeached for treason for collaberating with the Chicoms.

The Biden family crime syndicate is under federal investigation, and it will all lead back to Mr. Magoo himself.

He'll wind up stepping down in disgrace.

Old 12-11-2020, 06:18 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:

To the bold, many of us did, to bad anti-trumpers just don't understand that no matter what we checked out, it did not matter....he still is and was the president when he appointed them. Sad anti-trumpers cannot figure that very simple point out....but what can we expect?

Old 12-11-2020, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Xanax is your friend. And don’t talk to me, I accepted election the day after.

I believe there was tons of fraud but we’ll never know the truth. It is what it is. I don’t blame him for fighting it.

Can’t wait to watch Repubs drive Biden right into the nursing home.

There is not one shred of evidence of fraud in this election. Voters were/are just sick of this clown.

Psychiatrists will be seeing Trump for years to come. His fragile mental state and crazy ideas will get him picked up and put in a straight jacket, unless he is in an orange jumpsuit first.

Old 12-11-2020, 06:30 PM

Oh, I can’t wait until the figures are out about how much money was donated to Trump during his “Disinformation for Dollars” campaign this weekend. The bigger the dollar amount, the more my belief is reinforced about his deranged supporters.

Old 12-11-2020, 06:36 PM

Quote:
There is not one shred of evidence of fraud in this election. Voters were/are just sick of this clown.

Psychiatrists will be seeing Trump for years to come. His fragile mental state and crazy ideas will get him picked up and put in a straight jacket, unless he is in an orange jumpsuit first.
Look, mail in ballots you sign and that’s it. Lots of people don’t know this (liberals!) but mail-n and absentee ballots are a completely different thing. This wasn’t a normal election.

Nevertheless you didn’t get your blue wave, at all, not even remotely close, and we’ll hold onto the Senate and block all of Joe’s bright ideas. I love how Dems are hanging the loan forgiveness over peoples’ heads. That’s just not going to happen. I demand 50k to pay down my mortgage, then. I had student loans and paid them off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies