Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2020, 07:07 AM

1,069 posts, read 747,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Biden is for honesty, decency, dignity, repairing our alliances that Trump has destroyed. Biden is for placing capable, experienced people in key positions in our government. He is for removing scum like Giuliani and Barr, Jared and Ivanka. Biden is for keeping the American people apprised of the status of the fight against Coronavirus. Biden is for communicating with the Press in a dignified manner without degrading them personally, as Trump does.

There is much more, and Joe will keep us up-to-date, instead of playing golf and watching TV.

Honesty, decency and repairing our alliances that Trump has destroyed? Really? Honesty and decency are the antithesis of anyone that has served in Washington for nearly five decades. What genuine alliances did Trump destroy? Do you mean European countries led by their own political hacks who will once again beg for our military assistance if someday Russian tanks roll into Germany? Other than a few military bases in Germany and Italy we get very little from our alliances with most European countries or our participation in NATO.

Based on his Cabinet picks to date, Biden is merely reassembling the old crew from the Obama administration.

Let's not forget it was Pelosi, Schumer and other Democrats that accused Trump of being xenophobic when he proposed closing the borders and flights from China last February. In fact, Pelosi is on the record of encouraging people to come to San Francisco and visit restaurants in Chinatown during this time period. While Trump can hardly take the credit for it the CDC and FDA during his administration partnered with big pharmacy to expedite the research, development and deployment of a safe and effective COVID 19 vaccine. Under the circumstances what could President Biden have done differently?

I often cringe with the manner that Trump communicates with the press and what he posts on Twitter. That said, no POTUS in the history of our nation has been so disrespected by the White House press corps. Even Governor Andrew Cuomo (D) NY has stated that. The vast majority of the American press deserves every bit of degradation that they receive from Trump or anyone else that they attack with impunity.

Electing Biden is merely going back to business as usual with a member of the Washington oligarchy in the White House; more taxes, more regulation, more big government over reach and more U.S. military personnel needlessly sent into harms way in regions of the world that have no strategic interest to us.

In spite of his many foibles Trump supports law enforcement, economic growth, our military, border security, lower taxes, a free market, fossil fuel independence and ending our very costly 20 year presence in Afghanistan and Iraq. Biden is a career bureaucrat with his own shady history of corruption and malfeasance who’s become a patsy for the Democrat Party. Making Kamala Harris his V.P. gives the democrats the perfect opportunity to ultimately carry out a radical agenda that includes defunding the police, placating to BLM, disestablishment of ICE, amnesty for 14 million plus illegal aliens, cutting our close ties with Israel, Medicare for All, slashing DOD spending, initiating the New Green Deal, student loan forgiveness, closer relations with China, eliminating the electoral college, granting asylum to thousands of military age men from war torn countries in the Mideast and Southwest Asia and attacks on the second amendment that include mandatory national registration of firearms as well as a $200 per weapon tax on semi automatic firearms.

Honesty and decency indeed!

Last edited by irishcopper; 12-11-2020 at 07:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2020, 12:43 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,673,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishcopper View Post
What does really Biden stand for? Besides slowing COVID 19, mandatory gun. Once President Harris is inaugurated the games wLet's see how happy America is with Harris and Biden in 2022.
But rest assured in 2024 there will be an America First candidate right back.

Half of Biden voters don’t even know what they voted for other the freebies and orange man says mean things. Once the country goes to hell by measurable metrics they’ll want Trump back.

I love how dems and Biden are dangling student loan forgiveness in front of everyone’s faces.

We all know that will never happen. Who do I call to get $50k to cut off my mortgage? I paid my student loans back do I get a refund?

Old 12-11-2020, 01:46 PM

37,143 posts, read 42,240,055 times
He's bringing in the very people that caused the country to vote for Trump. That's not smart.

Old 12-11-2020, 04:19 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,379,279 times
Irishcopper, Trump has made the U.S. the laughingstock of the whole world. Even Putin and Kim snicker about him. Trump is a stupid, selfish, narcissistic, dumbbell who has the vocabulary of a 4th grader, if that. He can barely read. (I won’t go into all the rapes...)

I am amazed every single day how many of you have been suckered into believing his nonsense and how many of you have actually been naive enough to give him money, which he will soon continue to use to live the high life with his private plane and 2 homes. He won’t run for President in 4 years. He will just talk about it for 4 years so that suckers like so many on this forum will send him their hard earned money because they are naive enough to believe that he “fights for them.” LOLOLOL.

Old 12-11-2020, 04:38 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
Irishcopper, Trump has made the U.S. the laughingstock of the whole world. Even Putin and Kim snicker about him. Trump is a stupid, selfish, narcissistic, dumbbell who has the vocabulary of a 4th grader, if that. He can barely read.

With the bold above (some what a sentence) you don't need to talk about anyone's vocabulary ability.

And to the underlined, prove it. I'll wait...we all will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2;59889835([U
I won’t go into all the rapes...[/u])
No, please go into the rapes.

Quote:
I am amazed every single day how many of you have been suckered into believing his nonsense and how many of you have actually been naive enough to give him money, which he will soon continue to use to live the high life with his private plane and 2 homes.

He is a billionaire, you've failed again.

Quote:
He won’t run for President in 4 years. He will just talk about it for 4 years so that suckers like so many on this forum will send him their hard earned money because they are naive enough to believe that he “fights for them.” LOLOLOL.

So?

Oh, and you voted for a person who has been in in congress/VP and now you think he is NOW going to fight for you? LOLOLOL.......

Old 12-11-2020, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Irishcopper, Trump has made the U.S. the laughingstock of the whole world. Even Putin and Kim snicker about him. Trump is a stupid, selfish, narcissistic, dumbbell who has the vocabulary of a 4th grader, if that. He can barely read. (I won’t go into all the rapes...)

I am amazed every single day how many of you have been suckered into believing his nonsense and how many of you have actually been naive enough to give him money, which he will soon continue to use to live the high life with his private plane and 2 homes. He won’t run for President in 4 years. He will just talk about it for 4 years so that suckers like so many on this forum will send him their hard earned money because they are naive enough to believe that he “fights for them.” LOLOLOL.
Trump’s a poo poo face, okay. Feel better now?

Old 12-11-2020, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Trump’s a poo poo face, okay. Feel better now?
He just lost the Texas complaint because the Supreme Court refused to hear the case because Texas does not have standing.

So Trump is not just a poo poo face. HE IS A LOSER, A DESPERATE LOSER, LOSER, LOSER!!!

Old 12-11-2020, 05:04 PM

18,469 posts, read 8,298,361 times
my favorite....

Biden is promising to do things.....he did not do in over 40 years....LOL

Biden is a career politician....that's it...that's all...he has done nothing else...not even run a lemonade stand

..and if you think a career politician is not crooked as they come....I have a bridge....a huge bridge

Old 12-11-2020, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
With the bold above (some what a sentence) you don't need to talk about anyone's vocabulary ability.

And to the underlined, prove it. I'll wait...we all will.

No, please go into the rapes.

He is a billionaire, you've failed again.

So?

Oh, and you voted for a person who has been in in congress/VP and now you think he is NOW going to fight for you? LOLOLOL.......

I can’t wait until Trump's supporters see him in an orange jump suit, with his head shaved. It will be so fun to see where the orange spray tan stops. Yes, he won’t be loose for long, because he is a LOSER, a LOSER, LOSER, LOSER. And his devotees will be losers also because they will have wasted $$$$’s on this
2 Bit scam artist!

Old 12-11-2020, 06:05 PM

Quote:
He just lost the Texas complaint because the Supreme Court refused to hear the case because Texas does not have standing.

So Trump is not just a poo poo face. HE IS A LOSER, A DESPERATE LOSER, LOSER, LOSER!!!
Xanax is your friend. And don’t talk to me, I accepted election the day after.

I believe there was tons of fraud but we’ll never know the truth. It is what it is. I don’t blame him for fighting it.

Can’t wait to watch Repubs drive Biden right into the nursing home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies