Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2020, 08:40 AM

5,818 posts, read 2,670,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
You people?

Trumpster snowflakes are still running around in denial just like the president.
Yes, you people.

Did you not read my post? I said I accepted the election like a normal, non rioting and looting American.

Biden wants us to unify? Death before I forget all the stunts you people have pulled over the last 4 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2020, 08:44 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Again, if Biden puts his children in positions as advisors, I will apologize and admit I was wrong. If he does not, you admit you were wrong. That's just fair, we both stand behind what we believe. Do you accept this deal? Yes or no.

I also 100% agree that Trump's kids have used their daddy's influence to get rich, as a side note.
So nothing about the story and history of Joe and Hunter Biden's foreign business dealings bother you?

Old 12-02-2020, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
When the first "social worker" refuses to go to a neighborhood without police protection, we'll get back to ya.
Remember the video of the cops going to a domestic dispute, and a mentally disturbed man came running and leaping at the cops with a huge knife? We'd have one dead social worker, because they are not trained to handle the criminally insane armed with a weapon, intent on taking human life.

Old 12-02-2020, 08:54 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
Yes thank goodness we finally have an adult president in the White House who can try to unite this country after we've had a divider for the past four years and it's taken America into nearly a third world country state.
You are chasing rainbows if you think Biden* is going to "unite" the country. After his fellow travelers spend four years calling the rest of us "nazis" and "racists?" After five months of riots ignored or endorsed by members of his own party? After his VP pick promoted a fund to bail out those who were rioting, burning, assaulting and killing?

You can kiss unity goodbye.

Old 12-02-2020, 08:57 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Remember the video of the cops going to a domestic dispute, and a mentally disturbed man came running and leaping at the cops with a huge knife? We'd have one dead social worker, because they are not trained to handle the criminally insane armed with a weapon, intent on taking human life.
Exactly. How long before social workers insist that police accompany them on calls? Fire and medical won't go in some situations without police. This whole "social workers" thing is just more nonsense from the non-reality based left. It sounds nice, but it's not how the real world works.

Old 12-02-2020, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Unfortunately we don't have time for oil to run out. We need radical change to save the planet. Fossil fuels should be heavily taxed so that we are forced to use clean energy like solar and wind.
Wind and solar are literally as fickle, unreliable and unpredictable as the weather. Each winter in WI we will have weeks straight with cold, calm, overcast skies, and if all we had was wind and solar, we'd freeze to death.

Did you know that most states only have an average of 4-6 hours of usable sunlight a day, for use with solar energy?

Old 12-02-2020, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Exactly. How long before social workers insist that police accompany them on calls? Fire and medical won't go in some situations without police. This whole "social workers" thing is just more nonsense from the non-reality based left. It sounds nice, but it's not how the real world works.
It's all being pushed by the ignorant people who barely think past the noses on their faces. If something sounds nice on the surface, they run with it. This is how lying politicians get elected by promising Utopian ideals, which are in reality completely unrealistic and not feasibly possible to pull off.

Old 12-02-2020, 06:24 PM

7,493 posts, read 7,176,530 times
Thank god Trump and his children are on their way out.

So out of their league for the past 4 years, embarrassing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Yes, you people.

Did you not read my post? I said I accepted the election like a normal, non rioting and looting American.

Biden wants us to unify? Death before I forget all the stunts you people have pulled over the last 4 years.

Old 12-02-2020, 06:28 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times
Quote:
Yes, you people.

They want us to act like their side did in the last election.

Old 12-02-2020, 06:30 PM

3,576 posts, read 2,197,375 times
Quote:
Yes, you people.

Thank you I agree 100%
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies