Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2020, 06:03 PM

1,253 posts, read 503,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I don't see any convictions in your first two links, or even criminal charges, which is what I asked for.

Just rumors, and then in the Paxton thing, charges were filed against who knows who, 2 years ago but no word on whether they "stuck". I guess fair's fair, Paxton's been under indictment for felony himself and hasn't yet had that sorted out in court.

The other two were just vague allegations.

This is the kind of story I'm looking for: she hasn't been convicted yet, but her name is named, and the specific crime of ballot harvesting, and where that was perpetrated appear in the article. What doesn't appear is her political party, and she's taken down her facebook page that had Trump all over it. If you google her name, you'll see that.

So. Got 'ny thing like this? THIS is what I'm looking for, but against a democrat.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...election-fraud
I found some with a quick search. This does not at all mean I think the election was stolen. I'm just posting easy to find charges of fraud. Of course court cases and a conviction take many months to years.

2 charged with voter fraud in Southern California

Cedarburg woman charged with voter fraud

Hunterdon man charged with voter fraud
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2020, 06:04 PM

1,781 posts, read 956,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hospitality View Post
I don't have examples because none were presented in court. I could come up with some but I don't want to speculate. The judges will assess anything presented.

It looks like this "hearing" has a bunch of new people that were not in court. So this "hearing" doesn't really matter.
So you can't say what evidence would convince you? Got it.

Old 11-30-2020, 06:06 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Yes, it is appalling.

They are afraid. Despite their bravado when they claim Biden won fair and square, they spend a lot of time in the forums here claiming there is no fraud. If they're no afraid, then why do they feel the need to constantly come into these threads?
We don't have to claim there is no fraud. We're just repeating what the elections officials, secretaries of state, attorneys general, DHS cybersecurity officials and judges have said. Even Rudy admitted there was no evidence of fraud when he went before the PA judge.

As to why we come into these threads, you have a point. I guess we're just gluttons for punishment, having to repeat the same tired answers over and over and over and over and over and over and over. But sometimes I do take a break, lol.

Old 11-30-2020, 06:07 PM

1,950 posts, read 1,129,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaggie View Post
So you can't say what evidence would convince you? Got it.
Where in the world did you get the idea that I was a judge? Or is that you expect everyone to be as easily influenced as you?

We have a system of courts. I'll be convinced when the judges have found sufficient evidence to show that there was, without a doubt, fraud. You may dismiss our court system and focus on what influences you, but I don't. Liberals never liked to play by the rules anyway. But you'll have to accept that we have laws, courts, and judges.

Old 11-30-2020, 06:09 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
You aren't watching it. The only thing that strains credibility is that the election was legit.
No doubt, though, deep, blind devotion and love for President Trump can do strange things to one's brain, soul and spirit. It's quite sad.

Old 11-30-2020, 06:11 PM

1,253 posts, read 503,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
No doubt, though, deep, blind devotion and love for President Trump can do strange things to one's brain, soul and spirit. It's quite sad.
That is true. Reminds me of how people were when they had deep, blind devotion and love for President Obama. It was sickening to watch, as it is now. People get so blinded by their partisanship.

Old 11-30-2020, 06:16 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
I don't care what you are looking for. I gave you examples of voter fraud allegations in other parts of Texas. Just because they haven't been charged yet doesn't mean they weren't involved in voter fraud.
Fraud "allegations" aren't the same thing as criminal charges.

We've heard "allegations" until our ears are numb with the Trump pushback.

Old 11-30-2020, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hospitality View Post
Where in the world did you get the idea that I was a judge? Or is that you expect everyone to be as easily influenced as you?

We have a system of courts. I'll be convinced when the judges have found sufficient evidence to show that there was, without a doubt, fraud. You may dismiss our court system and focus on what influences you, but I don't. Liberals never liked to play by the rules anyway. But you'll have to accept that we have laws, courts, and judges.
Believe me, I KNOW you are not a judge. I merely wanted to know what evidence you want to prove voter/election fraud. You admit you don't know. That's cool.

Old 11-30-2020, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Fraud "allegations" aren't the same thing as criminal charges.

We've heard "allegations" until our ears are numb with the Trump pushback.
If your ears are numb feel free to stop listening and reading about the "allegations". After all, you have nothing to worry about.

Old 11-30-2020, 06:20 PM

1,950 posts, read 1,129,463 times
Quote:
Believe me, I KNOW you are not a judge. I merely wanted to know what evidence you want to prove voter/election fraud. You admit you don't know. That's cool.
Now you're moving the goal post. I already said that I would rely on our court system and judges to determine that.

What evidence would you want to prove voter/election fraud?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies