Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2020, 08:34 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,617,731 times

Advertisements

Same Dem rep is still trying to make a speech instead of asking the question as the rules allow. More monotonous yelling, more monotonous gavel banging. At one point the chairman turns off her mike. Once again she finally shuts up, and asks her question. Then started in on the speech AGAIN. More gavel action, finally she clams up. Until the next time, probably.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2020, 08:37 PM

Jenna Ellis is making closing statement. The same Dem rep keeps making snide comments, interrupting her.

Old 12-02-2020, 08:39 PM

3,830 posts, read 1,385,293 times
Was that John Ratcliffe (blue suit / red tie) sitting back behind Jenna Ellis for about 3/4 of the hearing??

Old 12-02-2020, 08:42 PM

Chairman makes brief closing comments, including apologizing to the witnesses for having to put up with Democrats' rudeness, uninformative and often false statements, etc. (He didn't cite Democrats by name, but they were the only ones acting like braying jackasses).

Meeting adjourned at 10:40PM Eastern.

Old 12-02-2020, 08:47 PM

3,576 posts, read 2,198,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
You’re quoting from a rabid anti-Trump publication.

Have you listened to ANY of these hearings? Witnesses are telling how large rooms with 100 tables had two GOP in total! How they were out behind a fence! How when one of them was told to leave and get a snack, and when he came back, they locked him out? How Dems were hunted over tables, filling in ballots, and no GOP observers allowed to see what crap they were pulling?

It is DISGUSTING how the Dems marginalized and demonized GOP observers. Did you hear them tell how they’ve been threatened, and cursed at?
Thank you

Old 12-02-2020, 08:49 PM

3,576 posts, read 2,198,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime1 View Post
We will give the "witnesses" the benefit of the doubt and while we are at it we can round it up to 20k dead votes and say every single one went for Biden. You only need to find 130k more fraudulent votes to get Trump within spitting distance of winning Michigan.
There is so much fraud on the lefts side I am sure we will find those fake votes! Biden is a fake potential president.

Old 12-02-2020, 08:56 PM

19,786 posts, read 22,688,984 times
Rudy didn't even swear in, lol.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ns/3788198001/
Quote:
“At the end of the day, the main issue is this committee is trying to legitimize the conspiracy theories that we’re hearing from Giuliani and the Trump campaign that have been dis-proven time and time again," Camilleri said of the Republican-controlled panel.

Camilleri attempted to swear-in Giuliani before his committee appearance. But Republicans overruled his attempt. Committee Chairman Hall labeled the move "shenanigans."
What a joke. Rudy and the GOP wouldn't allow him to swear in because he's so full of crap he'd be buried like manure. And you people believe in this circus.

'Rule of Law' party my butt, lol. What a freak show you guys put on, Jesus.

Old 12-02-2020, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Rudy didn't even swear in, lol.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ns/3788198001/

What a joke. Rudy and the GOP wouldn't allow him to swear in because he's so full of crap he'd be buried like manure. And you people believe in this circus.

'Rule of Law' party my butt, lol. What a freak show you guys put on, Jesus.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything Giuliani said, or the witnesses either. So I've got to start ranting hysterically, calling him names, calling the proceedings names, and hope somebody believes me somewhere even though I can't back up anything I've said.

Old 12-02-2020, 09:30 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything Giuliani said, or the witnesses either. So I've got to start ranting hysterically, calling him names, calling the proceedings names, and hope somebody believes me somewhere even though I can't back up anything I've said.
I refuted something one of them said, even have a link where you could read how it works.

I also got told this sort of nonsense from you. So:

Translation: My sides argument has holes in it, so I will make up fanciful accusations about what you think that person meant

Old 12-02-2020, 10:02 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPrV_QPTtrk

-----------------------------------------

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...2020-election/

LANSING, Mich. – President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani will appear before a Michigan House committee on Wednesday on “election irregularities” in the 2020 election.

Michigan House Oversight Chair Matt Hall announced Giuliani will appear in-person on Dec. 2 to offer testimony, as the Republican-led committee continues to hold hearings on the 2020 election, which was certified by the state board last week.

The hearing is scheduled for 6 p.m. Wednesday in Lansing.[/quote]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies