Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2020, 06:19 PM

546 posts, read 243,276 times

Advertisements

This is heartbreaking...how did it come to this? These hearings should be on CBS, NBC or ABC until every voter has seen them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2020, 06:20 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
So I found the manual for the Ca Dominion machine, I have no reason to believe these are different.
https://votingsystems.cdn.sos.ca.gov...e-proc-jan.pdf

Page 435-437 seem relevant. And yup, you can in fact just rescan all of them. So....I paid attention to your malarky folks. And...yup still malarky.

Old 12-02-2020, 06:22 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryclaire View Post
This is heartbreaking...how did it come to this? These hearings should be on CBS, NBC or ABC until every voter has seen them!
It’s also heartbreaking how the network news is ignoring it. If this had happened in reverse, and Republicans did even half of what the Dems did, it would be the lead on every channel.

Old 12-02-2020, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
So I found the manual for the Ca Dominion machine, I have no reason to believe these are different.
https://votingsystems.cdn.sos.ca.gov...e-proc-jan.pdf

Page 435-437 seem relevant. And yup, you can in fact just rescan all of them. So....I paid attention to your malarky folks. And...yup still malarky.
Does it say to be sure to ZERO out the count before rescanning???

Old 12-02-2020, 06:24 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,635 posts, read 17,982,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
You’re ANOTHER one who isn’t watching it, and yet saying that these people have lied on their affidavits and are risking jail?

WATCH the thing and learn how blatantly and hostilely Democrats cheated in this election. It is appalling - and appalling how Biden voters won’t even listen! These people have had their lives destroyed because they revealed what they saw on Election Night, and how the liberals stole the election.
That's why I'm asking clarifying questions.

I've listened to a LOT of this ridiculousness, I'm just not listening to this one thing right now.

I've listened, I've read, and I've read and read and read.

None of these people make sense. They all make complaints and observations without having any idea what they're talking about, and there's never someone from the county or dominion to offer the explanation. Because this audience doesn't want an explanation. They want to believe this shadow paranoia stuff, and they don't want to hear the accused tell them what the system is, and why they are wrong in their accusations.

Old 12-02-2020, 06:25 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryclaire View Post
Does it say to be sure to ZERO out the count before rescanning???
Nope.
Quote:
To resolve the issue by not accepting the batch:1. Click Cancel to clear the message.2. At the rear of the scanner, remove the ballots from output tray.3. Re-scan the ballots.4. Accept the batch again
In point of fact it looks like doing that would result in you not being able to count them to make sure the batch is all there.

The manual for these is huge btw. I can see why some folks are not clear on things.

Old 12-02-2020, 06:27 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,617,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
So fun fact. The dominion machine appears to scan in batches. If any of the ballots in the batch are wrong, you can rescan that ballot, or the entire batch. until all of them are scanned the batch isnt valid. So...it actually makes perfect sense to rescan the entire batch rather then try hunting down the one that scanned wrong.
Twenty times...?

You're not helping your credibility by so carefully leaving out the most important testimony.

Old 12-02-2020, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
That's why I'm asking clarifying questions.

I've listened to a LOT of this ridiculousness, I'm just not listening to this one thing right now.

I've listened, I've read, and I've read and read and read.

None of these people make sense. They all make complaints and observations without having any idea what they're talking about, and there's never someone from the county or dominion to offer the explanation. Because this audience doesn't want an explanation. They want to believe this shadow paranoia stuff.
Well if you were watching, you’d know that Dominion WAS asked to appear to offer the explanation, and they refused!

And the fact that you’re diminishing this to “people making observations” is horrible. You call it “ridiculousness”? They are describing the fraud they saw.

Old 12-02-2020, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Twenty times...?

You're not helping your credibility by so carefully leaving out the most important testimony.
Scary how the liberals on this thread are making excuses and denials without even watching the proceedings, isn’t it?

Old 12-02-2020, 06:30 PM

I loved it when she said her 'browness' was her trump card!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies