Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2020, 08:29 PM

853 posts, read 337,461 times

Advertisements

They let anyone be a general these days, even insane people.

Old 12-02-2020, 08:48 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
Correct since he committed it while being a foreign agent to the Turks while working in the Admin. And lied about it when questioned by the feds.
That would be your politicians that committed Treason.

Old 12-02-2020, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Actually no. Theres almost zero evidence of fraud. ZERO. LOTS of accusations, but not much else. And ytou're right about one thing-we DO have a provision, and its called...President Pelosi. But we have hand recounted some of these and got the same result. So your nonsense is....well sure we machine recounted, audited, hand counted, and machine counted again.....but Trump didnt win so lets just do a whole new election until he does. Thats nonsense.
Oh, there is evidence alright. It's just that your masters won't let you admit you know that there is.

Old 12-02-2020, 08:51 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Which states audited their recounts?
Georgia isone.

Old 12-02-2020, 09:19 PM

19,786 posts, read 22,680,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Redoing the election is not treason. In fact, our legal documents accommodate it if the election is in question.And if any election has been in question over the past hundred fifty years, it would be this one. An election redo is exactly what is needed. ALL HAND COUNTED with representatives from BOTH PARTIES involved and several verifying recounts done AT THE TIME by individuals of all parties involved.
What documents call for a re-do?

I'd love to see your proof because I'm not aware of it. Please enlighten me. All of us, really.

Old 12-02-2020, 09:23 PM

19,786 posts, read 22,680,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Which states audited their recounts?
Georgia.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/polit...lts/index.html

Quote:
Georgia has finished its statewide audit of the razor-thin presidential race, confirming that President-elect Joe Biden defeated President Donald Trump, according to a news release from the Secretary of State's office.
https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/electio...sidential_race

Quote:
“Georgia’s first statewide audit successfully confirmed the winner of the chosen contest and should give voters increased confidence in the results,” said Ben Adida, Executive Director of VotingWorks. “We were proud to work with Georgia on this historic audit. The difference between the reported results and the full manual tally is well within the expected error rate of hand-counting ballots, and the audit was a success.”

Old 12-02-2020, 09:45 PM

13,272 posts, read 7,321,255 times
I can't find where Trump would get the power to do this? The military takes an oath to the constitution if they were to follow this order I believe they would violate their oath. I suspect if Trump really does order this they will invoke the 25th amendment and install Pence as President temporary until Biden takes the oath.

He can declare an National emergency that doesn't suspend the constitution and congress can override that. Trump would need the support of the GOP senate to even attempt this. I think if he tries it McConnell and Pelosi would get together for the fastest impeachment in history like 2 days.

Old 12-02-2020, 09:46 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
I can't find where Trump would get the power to do this? The military takes an oath to the constitution if they were to follow this order I believe they would violate their oath. I suspect if Trump really does order this they will invoke the 25th amendment and install Pence as President temporary until Biden takes the oath.

He can declare an National emergency that doesn't suspend the constitution and congress can override that. Trump would need the support of the GOP senate to even attempt this. I think if he tries it McConnell and Pelosi would get together for the fastest impeachment in history like 2 days.
2 hours. If needed the house and senate could make this move incredibly fast.

Old 12-02-2020, 09:53 PM

There you go quoting fake news sources.

Old 12-02-2020, 09:58 PM

14,778 posts, read 8,115,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Redoing the election is not treason. In fact, our legal documents accommodate it if the election is in question. And if any election has been in question over the past hundred fifty years, it would be this one. An election redo is exactly what is needed. ALL HAND COUNTED with representatives from BOTH PARTIES involved and several verifying recounts done AT THE TIME by individuals of all parties involved.
Nonsense. Pay attention to what is happening in the real world.

Quote:
Repudiating Trump, officials say election ‘most secure’
https://apnews.com/article/top-offic...3bbf42861057a5
Quote:
There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised....
“While we know there are many unfounded claims and opportunities for misinformation about the process of our elections, we can assure you we have the utmost confidence in the security and integrity of our elections, and you should too. When you have questions, turn to elections officials as trusted voices as they administer elections.”
https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12...uncil-election
Quote:
This election cycle was the most secure ever, despite a surge in mail-invoting prompted by the coronavirus pandemic.
-Homeland Security

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/202...deral-security
Quote:
Disputing Trump, Barr says no widespread election fraud

WASHINGTON (AP) — Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election

https://apnews.com/article/barr-no-w...1a9061a6c7f49d
Quote:
Barr says Justice Department has no evidence of widespread fraud in election

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/barr-no...-evidence-doj/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post
Trump and Flynn need to be taken out by the military right now for attempting an insurrection
Exactly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post

Nothing corrupt in our election but the joke sitting in the oval office right now is the most criminal and corrupt President in our History. He is also the biggest threat the United States of America has ever encountered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies