Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2020, 06:05 AM

39,079 posts, read 51,252,674 times

Advertisements

Not to downplay this because it is tragic, but the numbers are likely being affected by the long Thanksgiving Day weekend where many states did not update and now are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2020, 06:10 AM

445 posts, read 168,521 times
Good. I hope it keeps going up.

Old 12-03-2020, 06:15 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,393,123 times
NWO Election Infection rages on!!!!!

****ING bio warfare here we are!

OBEY!!!

COMPLY!!!!

Live in perpetual FEAR; Government will SAVE US!!!!!

DON'T BE A TURKEY, MASK UP!!!!!

God I'm so tired of this TYRANNY!!!

Old 12-03-2020, 06:15 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
I dont think its a hoax, but statistically speaking, the odds of me dying are extremely rare. Because its is such a minimal risk, I choose to live life free from fear. I have zero concern about Covid and if I got it and died tomorrow, thats on me and the only ones that should be upset are my immediate family and friends. I will accept that risk and I would like to think many of the deaths to date are from people just like me who chose to accept the risk and have the mentality of whatever happens happens.
Are you also willing to forgo accessing any hospital services? Let what happens happen?

Medical providers are dying every day. Why put their lives at risk over your willing-to-risk-it decisions?

Reminds me of a man I know who insisted that smoking was his own business, and no one else.

He ended up on oxygen, cancer treatments, and ambulance trips to the hospital once or twice a year. His wife turned Ito a full time caregiver. This went on for over a decade before he finally passed on.

It was his own business until he experienced the inevitable consequences of his decision. Then it was everybody's business.

Old 12-03-2020, 06:40 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,808,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Are you also willing to forgo accessing any hospital services? Let what happens happen?

Medical providers are dying every day. Why put their lives at risk over your willing-to-risk-it decisions?

Reminds me of a man I know who insisted that smoking was his own business, and no one else.

He ended up on oxygen, cancer treatments, and ambulance trips to the hospital once or twice a year. His wife turned Ito a full time caregiver. This went on for over a decade before he finally passed on.

It was his own business until he experienced the inevitable consequences of his decision. Then it was everybody's business.
These people don't care. They have no empathy.

Old 12-03-2020, 06:42 AM

1,265 posts, read 445,586 times
Are these TRUE and accurate COVID deaths or are there car accidents, suicides and other deaths in the tally?

Old 12-03-2020, 06:46 AM

All deaths are now due to covid

obey!!!!!!

Old 12-03-2020, 07:05 AM

4,214 posts, read 3,763,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

Are those that forgo flu shots able to get hospital services if needed? If one chooses to not wear a seatbelt or helmet and they get into an accident, do they forgo hospital services?

Yes, medical providers are dying from Covid but the same is going to happen when people taking the necessary precautions go in for Covid related issues as well. I also know a few medical providers (EMT's) that think masks are ridiculous and do nothing, so you have that group of providers as well.

Our society whines that we dont have enough employment and that we need to create jobs, yet in your scenario, it seems as though these jobs are a burden and not wanted. Those interested in becoming a medical professional do so because they want to help people, not because they like the coffee in the hospital cafeteria. People want these jobs! Those poor life decisions are keeping people employed.

Old 12-03-2020, 07:21 AM

533 posts, read 643,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcnghm View Post
Indeed..... This is all fear mongering to keep control!!!
Control of what? What are all the governments around the world after?

Old 12-03-2020, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwsavemoney View Post
Control of what? What are all the governments around the world after?
CONTROL!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies