Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2020, 09:12 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times

Advertisements

December 2 - 2,831 deaths

Old record: April 21st - 2,744

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Congrats folks.

I didn’t think we’d do it until two weeks after Covidgiving but we got it done less than a week after it.

Hoaxers spitting on people, Blue rioting, hoaxers refusing to wear masks upon request from the property owner, Blue celebrating Lysol Man’s defeat in the streets, hoaxers throwing Covid parties, Blue’s elites zooming around the country while telling us to stay home...

Being completely irresponsible collectivists has really paid off. Pat yourselves on the back, folks.

Mission accomplished.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2020, 09:20 PM

340 posts, read 124,020 times
Scientific experts were literally pleading with people to avoid going out to Thanksgiving dinners. However, America was selfish and disobeyed anyway, and we see the cost of it now. The saddest thing is that people who wore masks, practiced social distancing, and listened to the experts have also passed away from the virus due to those who were ignorant.

Old 12-02-2020, 09:23 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Exponential growth gets insane pretty quick. By the time Biden takes over we will be seeing some insane numbers. We could have avoided most of this with good leadership.

Old 12-02-2020, 09:26 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Also to note -

We had the 2nd highest new case count today as well.

Hospitalizations hit a record high. Over 100K.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/02/healt...day/index.html

Old 12-03-2020, 04:40 AM

45,232 posts, read 26,464,208 times
Those so concerned should be sheltering in place while the rest of us do what needs to be done a.k.a. living life

Old 12-03-2020, 04:43 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,808,504 times
The experts had it right back in the spring when they said we would be at 200K cases a day by fall. donny said they were all wrong and it would be gone by then.

Wonder if he would have even survived if he didn't have access to the world's best health care. It is what it is, right?

Old 12-03-2020, 04:53 AM

4,214 posts, read 3,763,837 times
I dont think its a hoax, but statistically speaking, the odds of me dying are extremely rare. Because its is such a minimal risk, I choose to live life free from fear. I have zero concern about Covid and if I got it and died tomorrow, thats on me and the only ones that should be upset are my immediate family and friends. I will accept that risk and I would like to think many of the deaths to date are from people just like me who chose to accept the risk and have the mentality of whatever happens happens.

Old 12-03-2020, 04:54 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,477,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Those so concerned should be sheltering in place while the rest of us do what needs to be done a.k.a. living life
There are a lot less of us "living life". Every 2-3 days we have another 911 death count but we should ignore it? How quickly the pro-life party has become the pro-death party.

Old 12-03-2020, 05:01 AM

45,232 posts, read 26,464,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
There are a lot less of us "living life". Every 2-3 days we have another 911 death count but we should ignore it? How quickly the pro-life party has become the pro-death party.
I didnt say to ignore it, in fact Im saying the opposite; if you have concerns, take the appropriate measures.
Why are you bringing up abortion?

Old 12-03-2020, 06:03 AM

4,214 posts, read 3,763,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
So if you are making it political; Mandatory mask mandates and shutdowns are typical of the party that doesnt want to hold individuals accountable for their own actions. Instead of protecting yourself, you expect everyone else to protect you.

Or to piggy back off your comment, the pro death party has now become the pro life party, lol.

At the end of the day, even though there are people dying on a daily basis, the number of deaths are miniscule to the total population. Its only a very small percentage of people dying from this, so why should the rest of the country suffer. Accept the risk or take the necessary measures necessary. If the Govt thought this was truly a threat to humanity, we would all be in lockdown, helicopters would be air dropping food and supplies off, every town would have a quarantine facility, etc. This mask wearing is a big theatrical production to make it seem like they care. Once you peel back the onion you realize these deaths are going to occur regardless of those that arent wearing masks and social distancing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies