Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2021, 03:10 PM

21,380 posts, read 7,991,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
why don't you ask actual doctors to explain Florida

as to why...

could be the weather

could be that Florida is doing real well with vaccinations... 44.3% vaccinated (9.5 million with at least one dose)

could be what you are looking at.... Florida 2.27 million CASES of Covid….35.7k deaths … 1.5% deaths...10% of the population infected

could be the testing.... 28 million tests administered (to a 22m population)….sounds to me like they did real well with testing
I would if an actual doctor could go on record and say .. hey this wasn't the big bad wolf we were programmed and terrified into believing it was.

But the doctor would be doxxed and fired and insulted on social media. You see what happens on this board. Any MD that isn't lock step with Fauci is immediately labeled a quack or an antiVxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxer.

Weather? We had one of the coldest winters I can remember.

Deaths are what matter. Everything else LEADS UP TO death.

When were vaccines rolled out? Deaths were pre vaccine.

I give you credit for responding. The most vehement posters continue to ignore that ANOMALY that Florida is.

Old 05-11-2021, 03:12 PM

17,650 posts, read 14,802,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Almost 600,000 Americans have died from not having been vaccinated
It is the Pandemic that is the issue
Out of about 115 million infected.

I also wasn't aware that the vax was available at the beginning of the outbreak.

Old 05-11-2021, 03:25 PM

37,212 posts, read 41,447,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
A few of the almost 4,000 reports of death after vaccination from VAERS that have not & likely never will be, researched. These are not confirmed to have been caused by the vaccines but the vaccines have not been ruled out & I doubt anyone will ever try. Just a few young, healthy people who were alive before the vaccine & dead within days from no other disease process
You do not know there was no other disease process.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html

"CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS."

All of the death reports are reviewed.

How the reviews are done.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4632204/

Your statements that death reports "have not & likely never will be, researched" and that no one will "ever try" are false.

Your deliberate misuse of VAERS reports can get people hurt.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjpm...-are-dangerous

Old 05-11-2021, 03:25 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,127,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post
I live in the stupidest country on the planet. There’s just no other way to say it.
I traveled around the USA 2020. California, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, NY, NJ, and Massachusetts. Restrictions varied quite a bit. Florida was the most open. We had nightclubs open here, you realize that?

You should realize that, because half your neighbors probably ended up in Miami. Restaurants I normally never would make reservations became booked months in advance thanks to everyone from NY and NJ coming.

Old 05-11-2021, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Nice gaslighting.
Just ignore her, she will go away.

Old 05-11-2021, 03:32 PM

17,650 posts, read 14,802,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post

"CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS."

Your statements that death reports "have not & likely never will be, researched" and that no one will "ever try" are false.

Let me make sure I understand you ...

All people who were covid positive are classified as covid deaths.

No people who got the vaccine and died are classified as vaccine deaths.

Got it.

Old 05-11-2021, 03:34 PM

21,380 posts, read 7,991,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
I traveled around the USA 2020. California, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, NY, NJ, and Massachusetts. Restrictions varied quite a bit. Florida was the most open. We had nightclubs open here, you realize that?

You should realize that, because half your neighbors probably ended up in Miami. Restaurants I normally never would make reservations became booked months in advance thanks to everyone from NY and NJ coming.
Yep. I know of 6 families from NJ that vacationed in Florida. Everyone was RUNNING from the Northeast.

We went to dinner once at a place where there is never a wait. never never never. Was an hour and a half wait. Ummm..... WHAT???

Florida was OPEN. Wide open.

And the catastrophic death cult scenarios did not materialize.

Literally -- just ACKNOWLEDGE it. But they won't.

Old 05-11-2021, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post

Got it.
It's incredibly suspicious that out of 4,000 or so reported deaths, none (or 1) have been classified as a death caused by the vaccines. I don't believe it. The CDC can say they're investigating, I want to see each and every report with an explanation on why it's not caused by the vaccine.

There is of course another possibility, they're 'investigating' and haven't finished yet. They're waiting to release their conclusions when X % of people are vaccinated.

We need an independent body to review it. I don't trust the CDC, at all.

Old 05-11-2021, 03:44 PM

37,212 posts, read 41,447,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post

Got it.
Where did I say that?

COVID-19 deaths are people who have the disease caused by SARS-CoV-2. They have a positive test for the virus and a clinical course, including other test results, consistent with the disease. Early last year some deaths were coded as probable or presumptive because of the shortage of testing materials. Some people died with a clinical course consistent with COVID-19 but there were no tests to be had. Those are rightfully counted in the case total. Ever know someone who died from a heart attack? Was an autopsy done? If his death certificate gives heart attack as the cause of death that is a presumptive cause unless an autopsy was done.

All deaths after vaccination are investigated to see if there is an identifiable cause of death. Currently the CDC is saying that deaths due to abnormal clotting may plausibly be caused by the vaccine.

Did you read the link on how VAERS reports are evaluated?

Old 05-11-2021, 03:47 PM

7,176 posts, read 4,769,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post

Let's see some detailed investigation of a VAERS death claim from JJ, Pfizer or Moderna.
Nobody here that I can see is "misusing"VAERS reports. The reports speak for themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies