Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2020, 08:26 AM

13,271 posts, read 7,321,255 times

Advertisements

What has happend is Trump started it with saying before the election if he lost the election would be fraudulent because there was no way he could lose. Although he was losing in all the polls even though the polling wasn't perfect he was losing.

Trump knew it was easier to sell a conspiracy to his supporters it seems most of them are brainwashed so they just believe every word Trump says. When they see a video of someone moving a box from under a table that must be fraud. Even though the county election employees have explained all that under oath doesn't matter because the Judge is in on the conspiracy. No matter what Trump won Biden lost and anyone even the supreme court who says different is corrupt and part of the nation wide conspiracy to remove Trump from office.

This is like a guy living in a home full of junk wearing a tin foil hat and screaming, "EVERY ONE IS AGAINST ME IT'S A CONSPRIACY" as they are being hauled off in cuffs to the state mental hospital.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2020, 09:13 AM

1,081 posts, read 549,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Crow View Post
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/19/polit...law/index.html

Flynn and Powell reportedly advocate for it to try to overturn election in meeting with Trump in the White House today.
You do realize that there ARE NO SOURCES cited in the articles (neither CNN nor the NY Times). It's just CNN reporting on some fantasy the NY Times typed up.

Old 12-29-2020, 09:52 AM

1,231 posts, read 448,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacInTx View Post
Some folks see things one way, others see things differently.

Some folks see a video of vote counters in Georgia pulling containers of votes from underneath tables and consider the action normal.

Others see the same video and consider it to be an obvious problem.
Those containers were normal ballot boxes that have always been used. This has been explained.

Old 12-29-2020, 07:49 PM

2,068 posts, read 999,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post
Those containers were normal ballot boxes that have always been used. This has been explained.
Sure. The boxes are always hidden beneath draped tables until all of the observers are ordered to leave because the counting has stopped for the night. Sure.

Old 12-29-2020, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Why are the courts not seeing any of this then?

Im seriously asking...Ive watched the videos, its very clear what they are doing, but its always reported that the judges say there is no evidence of fraud....so...??? (are all these judges in on it?)
The “judges” have not reviewed any evidence. They have rejected all cases saying the plaintiffs have no “standing”.

Kick the can.

Old 12-29-2020, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
This is like a guy living in a home full of junk wearing a tin foil hat and screaming, "EVERY ONE IS AGAINST ME IT'S A CONSPRIACY" as they are being hauled off in cuffs to the state mental hospital.
Or it could be like Hillary still saying “the Russians stole my election”.

Old 12-29-2020, 10:14 PM

13,271 posts, read 7,321,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacInTx View Post
Or it could be like Hillary still saying “the Russians stole my election”.
That has been proven to be correct by several investigations what could not be proven was did the Trump campaign or Trump himself collude with the Russians. The last investigation by Senate GOP committee reported that Paul Manafort met several times with a known Russian agent. Manafort refused to implicate Trump after he agreed to obviously he knew he would get a Pardon. If you choose to ignore the facts which the GOP senate committee found but believe there was a nationwide conspiracy to get Biden elected then you have proven me correct.

Old 12-29-2020, 10:23 PM

1,514 posts, read 891,389 times
All hail - Trump the Divider - Trump the Conqueror - Trump the Destroyer

Old 12-29-2020, 11:07 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,608,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
and the plot thickens ... there is an idea on how the elections (in all these countries) gets decided, beyond that of the voting system that has been around since the 1700s --- I had forgotten about it until a (black) man, younger than me brought up at work a few years ago, the whole skinny of it, I can't go into it verbatim but basically it stems from the rich and powerful families whose bloodlines date back to the Biblical era --- I knew about it, kind of sort of thought about, but it gives me a headache at trying to connect all those dots; remember that which has been said about it --- so I asked him, 'how did you come up with this?' He said, 'read the Bible, its all there'. I thought of our age difference and I'm like, legends have a life of their own. And they continue to live and be told over again ---

We need a snowden of a different kind --- thought this for awhile now. I know one thing, we will never know what really happened in this election, just like the ones before it.

I told him though when Trump got elected, I said, it can not be true about how elections are really handled, because Trump can not keep his mouth shut. And so I thought that would put an end to this legend --- the young man replied, 'not if his life depended upon it'. idk --- I can't but help but think, if there is something to this monarchy --- some one is going to say something --- something will slip up, some time, it has to --- no secret can be kept, not like that one for over 200 years.
I do agree that citizens voting DO NOT decide who wins elections, ( Im not that gullible), In my opinion, there already is a 'one world govt', and they decide what is best.

There is no 'democrats or republicans'...its all the same thing, they just humor us with the notion there are 2 separate parties and our votes matter. At the end of the day, we must rely on others to tell us who won the elections, (we have no way to verify that though).

According to the bible, Satan is the 'ruler/god' of this world...if that is true, then its likely the world govts are in collusion, and probably not looking out for the peoples best interest.

Old 12-29-2020, 11:11 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,598,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I do agree that citizens voting DO NOT decide who wins elections, ( Im not that gullible), In my opinion, there already is a 'one world govt', and they decide what is best.

There is no 'democrats or republicans'...its all the same thing, they just humor us with the notion there are 2 separate parties and our votes matter. At the end of the day, we must rely on others to tell us who won the elections, (we have no way to verify that though).
And as Walter Cronkite use to say, 'that's the way it is'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies