Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2020, 09:53 AM

39,126 posts, read 51,411,787 times

Advertisements

It seems that losing the election has driven Trump mad. Today, as millions lose their unemployment benefits, and as the government shuts down on Monday, he is tweeting carping that Melania has not been on the cover of a fashion mag. Is there any doubt that we are living through the worst presidency in our history?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2020, 10:06 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,689,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
We’re giving tons of money away to other counties and to special interest groups and giving the average person, $600.
That money is not going to 'other countries' for things like 'gender programs', LOL...this is how a corrupt Govt disguises money they do not want the people to see what its going for.

Who would actually take the initiative, and dig/inquire deeper into those foreign interests that supposedly receive US money? LOL (they would find these interests do not exist, they are just a cover).

Old 12-26-2020, 10:22 AM

26,661 posts, read 13,817,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattee01 View Post
Imagine someone with amazing and free healthcare, weeks of vacation, and with more money than most of us will see in a lifetime telling you that you don’t deserve more than 600$.
I bet many of them spend $600 just on one night out for dinner. They know it’s a pitiful amount and they don’t care at all.

Old 12-26-2020, 10:28 AM

956 posts, read 514,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
“We’ve all been had”

Why are you presenting yourself as a Trump supporter who has just supposedly woken up?

Seems to me that if you never backed Trump in the first place, how can “we” have been had in the first place?

I don’t know a single person who voted for Trump in 2016 and then voted for Biden. Based on this, I’m certainly not going to believe any anonymous person on this site who claims they changed their vote, so save it.

Here’s my take: Trump is far from perfect, he’s made plenty of mistakes since taking office, but I still would never in a million years vote for a Democrat.

Dems are an existential threat to this country and I will vote against them until I die.
You are so correct. I did not vote for Trump nor Biden in 2020. I voted for neither. I instead voted only for republican congress people.

Extreme liberal dems as well as Trump are both an existential threat to this country. Never vote for either.

A moderate democrat like Bloomberg though would be far preferable to the evil con artists Trump.

Or good republican candidates like Rubio, Kasich, and Cruz. Trump was a nightmare and a huge threat to our democracy and so are the far left dems.

Old 12-26-2020, 10:35 AM

39,126 posts, read 51,411,787 times
Quote:
Imagine someone with amazing and free healthcare, weeks of vacation, and with more money than most of us will see in a lifetime telling you that you don’t deserve more than 600$.
Most people neither need nor deserve anything. The people who are out of work etc yes, but those who have not had income losses should not be getting a handout.

Old 12-26-2020, 10:39 AM

7,977 posts, read 5,010,733 times
"The epic Fail of the Deal". Trump's entire life is a lie

Old 12-26-2020, 10:42 AM

4,534 posts, read 4,943,950 times
Trump is such a petulant child. He's basically rage quitting like a 11 year old does when they're losing at Call of Duty or Halo. He can't accept defeat like an adult, and is going to burn the country down with his sinking ship and refuses to sign a bipartisan relief deal. Literally a 70+ year old man child. One can only wonder how badly this may actually hurt the GOP's chances during the GA runoff. I'll laugh my ace off if the Democrats end up winning because Trump slammed the GOP and forced the GOP to reject $2000 stimulus checks that are quite popular with Americans.

Old 12-26-2020, 10:48 AM

1,680 posts, read 1,798,616 times
Quote:
Intriguing!

Old 12-26-2020, 10:58 AM

2,733 posts, read 1,550,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
It seems that losing the election has driven Trump mad. Today, as millions lose their unemployment benefits, and as the government shuts down on Monday, he is tweeting carping that Melania has not been on the cover of a fashion mag. Is there any doubt that we are living through the worst presidency in our history?
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind. He is the worst USA President ever.

Old 12-26-2020, 11:51 AM

2,572 posts, read 1,655,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Besides the two Georgia run-offs (one is looked at as a loss for the Republicans and the other is trending more even) the Republicans guess that people will possibly forget in two years. I can understand that with most people but not me. I can't forget even if I tried.
I agree, I won't forget either, and neither will many others. trump has exposed the repubs for the greedy, cold-hearted money grubbers they are. He is helping them destroy themselves by putting them on the spot.

I really hope Georgia voters will do the right thing and vote in dems. That way, needy people will at least get help from the Biden administration without it being blocked by moscow mitch and the other gop/trumplican minions who will stay in charge of the senate if the dems don't win in Georgia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies