Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2020, 09:53 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,532,513 times

Advertisements

People complaining how ugly the US has become need to turn their electronics off and get back out into the world among their fellow Americans.

We are a country full of beautiful, kind, and loving people. Everywhere. We interact by the millions with each other every single day, without discussing politics, race, or anything of the like.

Our world has become distorted and hateful when you view it through the media and the internet. When you leave these false narratives behind and re-enter the “real world”, you’ll discover for yourself the reality that our nation is full of wonderful people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2020, 09:55 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,532,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Er, Canada has a much more diverse population, and embraces that diversity.
You’ve really outdone yourself with your usual silly flapdoodle here.

Canada is white AF.

Old 12-26-2020, 09:56 AM

6,422 posts, read 7,698,418 times
Quote:
Nepotism was Trump's doing. Emolument clause breaches were Trump's doing. Let's wait and see what happens with your claim of Hunter. Unlike many Trump supporters, I'll wait to see what the courts have to say. In Trump's claims of election fraud, all the courts at all levels have said no evidence.
There is no evidence if it continues to be hidden...show us the voting machine audits and proper tacking of documents:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vic4...Cb6tCnJ_5iW-Zd

Old 12-26-2020, 09:59 AM

6,422 posts, read 7,698,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
People complaining how ugly the US has become need to turn their electronics off and get back out into the world among their fellow Americans.

We are a country full of beautiful, kind, and loving people. Everywhere. We interact by the millions with each other every single day, without discussing politics, race, or anything of the like.

Our world has become distorted and hateful when you view it through the media and the internet. When you leave these false narratives behind and re-enter the “real world”, you’ll discover for yourself the reality that our nation is full of wonderful people.
This is so true and why we cannot put our head in the sand and surrender!

Old 12-26-2020, 10:00 AM

73,184 posts, read 62,875,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
Right, look how "strong" America is now.
America has been a nation of stark divides from day one. This is nothing new. The hate and disdain that has taken place in America, is as old as America itself. Just look through American history.

Old 12-26-2020, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
They may move in, but I doubt they'll want to stay long.
Why? Where do you live? And you never know what people will put up with. I grew up in a right-wing area, and there are still leftist people moving there.

Old 12-26-2020, 10:02 AM

27,702 posts, read 28,825,117 times
Quote:
Canada does not have the high percentage of blacks and mestizo Hispanics that the United States has. Canada is highly selective in its immigration policies. Plus, Canada has only 1/9th the population of the United States.

Not a valid comparison.

Old 12-26-2020, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Media, Social Media, Entertainment and the Democrats want division and hate so they INVENT things that people obsess over and are outraged about.
I disagree. The hate we see in America is as old as America itself. Social media, media, and entertainment merely reflect what has always been there.

Old 12-26-2020, 10:03 AM

2,774 posts, read 907,432 times
Quote:
I was a tech guy in a higher education organization. But as an employee we were spoon fed all the politically correct propaganda the academics dreamed up in the name of required "diversity" training which didn't foster better employee relations. But it did make it very difficult to terminate a bad employee if they were a minority.

We had a saying...."The longer I work here, diverse it gets."

Old 12-26-2020, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Canada does not have the high percentage of blacks and mestizo Hispanics that the United States has. Plus, Canada has only 1/9th the population of the United States.

Not a valid comparison.
Okay then. I want you to do more than just say that. I want you to expand on this point and explain yourself on how you think Blacks and Hispanics play a role in hate being a problem in America. I will likely not like what you have to say, and I will likely come up with a counterpoint, but just the same, explain your point in further detail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies