Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel about the situation at the capital
Gleeful 37 5.17%
Justified 72 10.06%
A bit conflicted 54 7.54%
Sad 137 19.13%
Disgusted 485 67.74%
Other (please elaborate) 49 6.84%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 716. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 03:01 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
Looks like they lived up to there name "Deplorables"!
Yup. Hillary was right all along - as anyone with more than half a brain already knew.

Ken

Old 01-07-2021, 03:04 AM

7,359 posts, read 3,527,265 times
I'm not sure what they expected would happen when they stormed the Capitol. Each one should be prosecuted.

The electoral college wood boxes were saved though. Thank Schumer for that. If anything had happened to those boxes, Trump would have become president by default. It's in the constitution, just in the fine print on the other side. Most people don't know that.

Old 01-07-2021, 03:17 AM

1,940 posts, read 1,028,599 times
If there was ever a time to call in the military it was then! To secure the Capitol Offices and have the local police deal with the mob outside.

Old 01-07-2021, 03:32 AM

11,337 posts, read 11,041,348 times
Enjoy your 15 minutes, collectivist progressives. We put an idiot in, now we rightly deserve temporary exile. But once your leftist crap starts destroying the economy and the best people in the country, while rewarding the low level barnacle vampire class, the mid-terms will be approaching, and you won't have a Trump to make it easy for you. We're coming much too soon to a theater near you. So serve up that caviar and congratulate your loathsome selves. WE'LL BE BACK!

Old 01-07-2021, 04:32 AM

2,941 posts, read 1,785,035 times
Default Trumpers - please enlighten us as to why this is okay with you? Destroying political figures offices is patriotic?

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...er/?comments=1

Pro-Trump reporter gloats over access to fleeing Hill staffer’s computer

This is her office after the "peaceful protestors" came through.

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/ks62gq

Please explain why you feel this is justified and "okay"

Old 01-07-2021, 04:33 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervision required View Post
You need a break. It's not worth getting angry over things you cannot control. Very likely your life will not change significantly if Biden or Trump is president. Every time a president is elected the opposition says the sky is falling but the average American just goes through the same recessions every 10-15 years.

It's a shame a woman lost her life over this. Biden and Trump will continue living very comfortable lives with 24 secret service security. the family of this woman just lost her forever.
You people are blind. Did you not see what just happened in our government? This was a successful coup, and you act like "nothing's going to change, calm down".

I don't care what the left wants to pretend, the election was stolen, there was a ton of evidence, laws were broken, and those "lossse" people keep carrying on about were not because a judge reviewed the evidence and dismissed it, they were never even heard - the judge just flat out said "no" before looking at one piece of evidence.

This isn't about Trump, this is about what your over-bloated, tyrannical government just did. And far too many morons in this country are sitting there celebrating what they did. You all cannot get past your TDS to see it.

If this was a fair election, I would do as I did when that idiot Obama won - wait for it to be over with, but that is not what happened.

And the left pukes on here have no room to talk because they cried for 4 years claiming that Trump stole the election in 2016. No, he didn't. The propaganda machine thought that all they had to do was convince everyone ahead of time that Hillary was going to win - that was their strategy, it failed, and they've been scheming ever since.

So, I don't want to hear jack all from the lefty aholes on here who some still actually believe in that dumb Russia collusion hoax. You guys spent millions of dollars, 3 years, "investigating" a made up story that everyone already knew was a made up story, including those spending all that money and "investigating".

But not one judge that Trump's team went to would even look at the evidence of the fraud - and the mouth breathers on the left want to say all the stupid things they've been saying about it?

Shut up.

What happened was tyranny, and you all are too dumb to know what just happened.

It's not always going to be how you want it - it will turn on you, too. Like I said, we're all going to suffer for this, yes there will be changes in a big way, let's stop pretending none of us heard what these pos want to do - but I will enjoy watching the left suffer when reality smashes them in their faces.

I don't care about you lefties anymore. I will not help you. You're not my ally. You deserve nothing but the worst. You are supporting a coup, so screw all of you, and I hope you suffer. A lot. I will do nothing to help you.

Old 01-07-2021, 04:34 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,648,352 times
It wasn’t us it was Blamtifa [/thread]

Old 01-07-2021, 04:44 AM

2,941 posts, read 1,785,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You people are blind. Did you not see what just happened in our government? This was a successful coup, and you act like "nothing's going to change, calm down".

I don't care what the left wants to pretend, the election was stolen, there was a ton of evidence, laws were broken, and those "lossse" people keep carrying on about were not because a judge reviewed the evidence and dismissed it, they were never even heard - the judge just flat out said "no" before looking at one piece of evidence.

This isn't about Trump, this is about what your over-bloated, tyrannical government just did. And far too many morons in this country are sitting there celebrating what they did. You all cannot get past your TDS to see it.

If this was a fair election, I would do as I did when that idiot Obama won - wait for it to be over with, but that is not what happened.

And the left pukes on here have no room to talk because they cried for 4 years claiming that Trump stole the election in 2016. No, he didn't. The propaganda machine thought that all they had to do was convince everyone ahead of time that Hillary was going to win - that was their strategy, it failed, and they've been scheming ever since.

So, I don't want to hear jack all from the lefty aholes on here who some still actually believe in that dumb Russia collusion hoax. You guys spent millions of dollars, 3 years, "investigating" a made up story that everyone already knew was a made up story, including those spending all that money and "investigating".

But not one judge that Trump's team went to would even look at the evidence of the fraud - and the mouth breathers on the left want to say all the stupid things they've been saying about it?

Shut up.

It's not always going to be how you want it - it will turn on you, too. Like I said, we're all going to suffer for this, yes there will be changes in a big way, let's stop pretending none of us heard what these pos want to do - but I will enjoy watching the left suffer when reality smashes them in their faces.

I don't care about you lefties anymore. I will not help you. You're not my ally. You deserve nothing but the worst. You are supporting a coup, so screw all of you, and I hope you suffer. A lot. I will do nothing to help you.
If it makes you feel better go buy another Dont Tread On Me Flag to replace the one that says "F**K your feelings" - right now it's going to be tough for trumpers to realize that F your feelings flag is what the overwhelming majority of the US citizens feel towards their trumper domestic terrorist selves.

Old 01-07-2021, 04:47 AM

12,863 posts, read 22,026,395 times
Quote:

Shut up.

^This right here is the problem. A segment of the population has been duped into believing the only source of information that tells the “truth,” is a lifelong, self-serving egomaniac. They will believe only what Trump tells them and are convinced that everyone else are liars and sheep. Thousands of them literally stormed the Capitol building yesterday to stop one of the cornerstones of the democratic process and they are the ones crying “coup!” Because Trump said it, it must be so... Unfortunately, as nutty (straight up bonkers) as it is, it needs to be addressed. Anyone thinking it’ll just stop on 1/20 is kidding themselves.

Old 01-07-2021, 04:48 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
Quote:

Shut up.

Hear hear!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies