Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2021, 03:21 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times

Advertisements

Unfortunately the OP is correct. Its not what we wanted though. Heck I was hoping at the start he would do better then I expected he would. Sadly he did worse then I would have ever expected.

Bidens our next one, and I TRULY hope he does good. Just like if the next one is a Republican. I want them to do well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2021, 03:21 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
Covid-19 is what ended his presidency ultimately.
If the virus hadn't emerged, the economy would be booming, and Trump would have been re-elected.
Maybe if he had acted like a leader during a crisis people would have had more confidence in him and voted for him. But he basically did nothing, called names, golfed, had super spreader events, then just gave up and paid no attention to it.

Old 01-11-2021, 03:23 PM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
The swamp is leaving office on Jan 20.

So we can at least feel better about that.

And enters the pond scum.

Old 01-11-2021, 03:26 PM

21,950 posts, read 9,517,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Trump's administration has more criminal indictments than any other president in history. What are you talking about?
Those indictments were designed to get rid of anything near or around Trump. They indicted Michael Flynn for lying about something completely minor. They set him up because he knows where the Obama bodies are buried. Even the FBI said they didn't think he lied.

There are so many Democrats who have done so much worse and the Swamp didn't bat an eye. It's said that you are so brainwashed not to see this but in all fairness, so are millions of other people.

(And save your leftist posts about irony).

Old 01-11-2021, 03:26 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,238,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Trump was standing in between us and the swamp. Now we don't have anyone so the swamp will take over as you see them doing now, on steroids. I only feel let down the swamp is so powerful.

Maybe you can explain to me how the same people who stole money from a children's cancer charity is standing between you and the swamp?

Old 01-11-2021, 03:29 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,238,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
And enters the pond scum.

LOL.

You do realize that a pond is generally a nice and beautiful thing that many people loves?

It's a good analogy between the Republican swamp and the Democratic pond, I'll give you that.

Old 01-11-2021, 03:43 PM

4,704 posts, read 25,308,011 times
I believed he would drain the swamp, and make changes for the better.
The one thing I did wonder about was his tax records. I always assumed it was just a normal thing Presidents did. Found out it wasn't, but tried to believe his promises to release them very soon.

As time went on, I saw the President lie about things I knew differently. At first I stuffed it off, but they because more frequent.

However, it didn't take long for me to become disillusioned with our President. I could not believe some of the things he would say about events that were happening, and the people involved. There have been many Presidents that I didn't care much for, however I respected the Office. I found it more and more difficult to respect our President. Hearing him bully people, call them names, and disrespect them, just got to be too much.

I'm ashamed he is our President. He didn't drain the swamp, he brought in a load of toxic waste and dumped it. For the life of me, I can not understand how a reasonable person can listen to, and see the actions of Trump, his Cabinet, and attorneys and not see thru the lies and deceit.

Old 01-11-2021, 03:47 PM

78,437 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Weird, I don't recall us being in a nuclear war....heard that prediction a lot.

Old 01-11-2021, 03:56 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,642,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Trump was standing in between us and the swamp. Now we don't have anyone so the swamp will take over as you see them doing now, on steroids. I only feel let down the swamp is so powerful.
We have never had a swampier POTUS. Billionaires bought cabinet positions they were not qualified to hold.

Old 01-11-2021, 04:00 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,226,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Hundreds of thousands of dead Americans. Check.

Unable to handle a crisis. Check.

Economic recession. Check.

Leaving the country in pieces. Check.

Trying to overthrow the government. Check.

Banned from Twitter. Check.

And finally.... just serving one term. Check.

For the record, the George W. presidency also fulfilled much of the liberals' predictions.
if only you had the mental capacity to actually go link us to some of these liberals' predictions in 2016/early Jan 2017.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies