Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2021, 09:21 AM

929 posts, read 304,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Officer Fanone testified as a person was attempting to take away his gun people were screaming "Kill him with his own gun".

These are people our Trumpies are defending on this forum. Please I don't ever want to hear again blue lives matter from such hypocritical scum.
No one here has defended criminal act’s , if they are proven so. “ testified” in Congress is not the same as testifying in a Court of Law. The “ hearings” in Congress were not a proceeding of the Judicial Branch.
Another Dog and Pony show by Dems actually.

Too many people follow the lies of the leftist MSM. For example, the “ zip ties” , or plastic handcuffs were brought into the Capitol by the Capitol Police themselves, to use on the Protestors. How many times did we see images, some with the ties actually circled for prominence ? Part of the “ insurrection” narrative.

The Capitol Police left the zip ties on a table, and a Protestor picked them up. However Dems and their Leftist MSM enablers don’t have time to check the facts, they have a new Bombshell to unleash.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2021, 09:27 AM

9,519 posts, read 4,348,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
Of course this also means (rather inconveniently for the hoaxsters) that not only did Trump's supporters have no firearms at the Capitol Building, they didn't kill anyone.

Some had firearms and other weapons. Inconveniently for you.

Old 02-24-2021, 09:33 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speegleagle View Post
No one here has defended criminal act’s , if they are proven so. “ testified” in Congress is not the same as testifying in a Court of Law. The “ hearings” in Congress were not a proceeding of the Judicial Branch.
Another Dog and Pony show by Dems actually.

Too many people follow the lies of the leftist MSM. For example, the “ zip ties” , or plastic handcuffs were brought into the Capitol by the Capitol Police themselves, to use on the Protestors. How many times did we see images, some with the ties actually circled for prominence ? Part of the “ insurrection” narrative.

The Capitol Police left the zip ties on a table, and a Protestor picked them up. However Dems and their Leftist MSM enablers don’t have time to check the facts, they have a new Bombshell to unleash.
How many lies are you going to tell to defend your criminal buddies?

No one knows how many concealed weapons were carried inside the Capitol that day.

It's always amazing how right wingers complain about Lefty lies when they regurgitate QAnon, Alex Jones and Pizzagate.

The cops have to assume that people invading the Capitol mean to cause harm. They have to make the rational assumption that some people in that crowd are almost certainly carrying. And when a crowd starts screaming for the murder of a police officer no decent conservative can defend it. Of course Trumpies don't tend to be either decent or conservative. They're controlled by identity politics.

Old 02-24-2021, 09:48 AM

Quote:
How many lies are you going to tell to defend your criminal buddies?

No one knows how many concealed weapons were carried inside the Capitol that day.

It's always amazing how right wingers complain about Lefty lies when they regurgitate QAnon, Alex Jones and Pizzagate.

The cops have to assume that people invading the Capitol mean to cause harm. They have to make the rational assumption that some people in that crowd are almost certainly carrying. And when a crowd starts screaming for the murder of a police officer no decent conservative can defend it. Of course Trumpies don't tend to be either decent or conservative. They're controlled by identity politics.
They aren’t convicted criminals. They are innocent until proven guilty in a Court of law. Just like the Looters, rioters, Arsonists and those that attacked the White House, and trashed America the past year.

How many times must I say that their behavior is not condoned?

They do know “ how many concealed weapons were carried inside”. Take the time to read the Arrest summaries like I did. Not many, and none were arrested inside that were “ armed”, as the lies were shouted out.

I never mentioned any of what you say I complain about. I am a Registered Democrat, and have been for years. I am a Centrist that calls them like I see them.

“ screaming for the murder of a Police Officer” .
That has not been proven, those words have not been featured as evidence in a Legally binding setting pertinent to the charges , like a Courtroom, to examine all the particulars and contributing circumstances.

You can’t know what cops” assume” , you can only see their deliberate actions in response. What then, of the 35 cops that are under investigation, and the 6 suspended ? What of the ones opening doors, and moving barricades. What did they “ assume’ ?

Rational thought. Weighing all the circumstances. Relying on actual pertinent evidence and testimony .Try it some time

Old 02-24-2021, 09:57 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
Funny how the leftists and media constantly demonize police officers, except this one time when there was the Capitol riot, and all of the sudden the leftists and media see police as heroes.

Clown world.
you're definitely not the only only one who noticed this remarkable 180 degree shift.

Old 02-24-2021, 09:58 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Disingenuous trope.

The Police were not the object of their rioting. Unlike BLM and Antifa.
Do you think the ones that were killed or injured care WHY they were getting beat over the head with blue lives matter flags?

Old 02-24-2021, 10:07 AM

9,895 posts, read 4,656,637 times
Quote:
Yep, someone didn't do the job they were assigned to do. Yep, we just supposed to ignore the plastic cuffs, the hang Mike Pence signs and the gallows consructed

The plastic cuffs seem to have been taken off of other police during the riot(which is crime stealing law enforcement equipment). They didn't want the cuffs used on them so they took them. No right but not exactly part of pre planned plot either

https://www.insider.com/zip-tie-guy-...ecutors-2021-1

Yes being a public official leads to death threats, hate mail etc. Not right and should be prosecuted. And they have during the last administration.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/prose...113025135.html

Perhaps any capitol officer should have the right to lie in state at the capitol rotunda regardless of cause of death. The guy was law enforcement and served in the US military. But 'this' was done to reinforce a narrative. How many other deceased capitol police officers had visits or were paid respects by federal politicians past or present.

Old 02-24-2021, 10:07 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speegleagle View Post
They aren’t convicted criminals. They are innocent until proven guilty in a Court of law. Just like the Looters, rioters, Arsonists and those that attacked the White House, and trashed America the past year.

How many times must I say that their behavior is not condoned?

They do know “ how many concealed weapons were carried inside”. Take the time to read the Arrest summaries like I did. Not many, and none were arrested inside that were “ armed”, as the lies were shouted out.

I never mentioned any of what you say I complain about. I am a Registered Democrat, and have been for years. I am a Centrist that calls them like I see them.

“ screaming for the murder of a Police Officer” .
That has not been proven, those words have not been featured as evidence in a Legally binding setting pertinent to the charges , like a Courtroom, to examine all the particulars and contributing circumstances.

You can’t know what cops” assume” , you can only see their deliberate actions in response. What then, of the 35 cops that are under investigation, and the 6 suspended ? What of the ones opening doors, and moving barricades. What did they “ assume’ ?

Rational thought. Weighing all the circumstances. Relying on actual pertinent evidence and testimony .Try it some time
Really, the cops are supposed to assume everyone will do no harm. They're just there to take selfies lol.

When a cop sees someone engaging in criminal acts it's his job to stop it.

Bisexual Babbitt was a criminal. Video evidence shows her engaging in criminal activity at the moment she was shot.

Trayvon Martin case:

Me: most likely justifiable homicide he was getting the crap beat out of him it doesn't matter Trayvon was unarmed.

Conservatives, nearly unanimously: Agree

Michael Brown case:

The guy weighed 300 pounds it doesn't matter he wasn't armed.

Conservatives: Agree

Bisexual Babbitt case:

Me: She was part of a mob it doesn't matter she was unarmed.

Trumpies: she was unarmed!! (Translation: she was one of us, not them)

Yes, there were cops who aided and abetted the traitors that day and they are the ones who should be persecuted. Unlike the officer who killed Babbitt they weren't doing their jobs.

And Munchelle's mommy says he had the best of intentions. Lol

Last edited by whogo; 02-24-2021 at 10:16 AM..

Old 02-24-2021, 10:12 AM

5,058 posts, read 3,959,934 times
/\ Of course they’ll be gross exaggerations by the left to justify impeachment and other actions.

You can almost sense the disappointment of the left that people are learning Trump’s supporters didn’t kill anyone and Trump’s supporters didn’t even bring firearms to the Capitol Building.

So much for the ‘armed insurrection by MAGA killers’ narrative.

The only shot fired the entire day was the one fired by the Capitol Officer killing the small, unarmed, and female Trump supporter.

Old 02-24-2021, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Really, the cops are supposed to assume everyone will do no harm. They're just there to take selfies lol.

When a cop sees someone engaging in criminal acts it's his job to stop it.

Bisexual Babbitt was a criminal. Video evidence shows her engaging in criminal activity at the moment she was shot.

Trayvon Martin case:

Me: most likely justifiable homicide he was getting the crap beat out of him it doesn't matter Trayvon was unarmed.

Conservatives, nearly unanimously: Agree

Michael Brown case:

The guy weighed 300 pounds it doesn't matter he wasn't armed.

Conservatives: Agree

Bisexual Babbitt case:

She was part of a mob it doesn't matter she was unarmed.

Trumpies: she was unarmed!! (Translation: she was one of us, not them)

Yes, there were cops who aided and abetted the traitors that day and they are the ones who should be persecuted. Unlike the officer who killed Babbitt they weren't doing their jobs.
Silliness 101
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies