Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2021, 11:47 AM

5,985 posts, read 2,919,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Even a complete idiot would know that the optics of this look terrible. Just cutting the feed is a clear indication that somebody felt a desperate need to shut Biden ASAP, and that somebody cut the whitehouse.gov feed.
Not really. There's nothing unusual about that clip. I've been in executive meetings where comments like that are made many times. If someone is running from back to back meetings/events, they often don't know their schedule that far ahead of time. I've been in meetings where Senior VPs of major corporations start by saying "now what are we talking about again?" given how many things they have going on. It's a bit awkward that some people are trying to paint a giant nothing like this into a big deal.

Again - if this is the worst people can find about Biden, I 100% understand why his approval rating is through the roof.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2021, 11:57 AM

22,474 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
No - everyone I know abroad has a fairly clear differentiation of Trump supporters versus the rest. Of course it's not 100% accurate, but who am I to get involved in straightening that out.

They are most certainly laughing at you.
LOL! You only get your news from the MSM echo chamber. Try branching out and looking at what other countries have to say about Biden.

Old 03-04-2021, 12:00 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
"Biden derangement syndrome" strikes again!

With all of the hyperventilating on the right, the States is going to suffer a paper-bag shortage at this rate!
You live in Canada? If so, worry about your own PM

Old 03-04-2021, 12:52 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,389,243 times
So, what's the problem with the President trying to be accommodating, exactly?

Old 03-04-2021, 01:46 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,738,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Not really. There's nothing unusual about that clip. I've been in executive meetings where comments like that are made many times. If someone is running from back to back meetings/events, they often don't know their schedule that far ahead of time. I've been in meetings where Senior VPs of major corporations start by saying "now what are we talking about again?" given how many things they have going on. It's a bit awkward that some people are trying to paint a giant nothing like this into a big deal.

Again - if this is the worst people can find about Biden, I 100% understand why his approval rating is through the roof.
Oh this is far from the worst thing. Biden's a pretty blatant racist, was credibly accused of grabbing an non-consenting woman by the p--ssy, is the writer family-destroying legislation in black communities, he can't stop grabbing women, sniffing their hair, groping them, hugging them when they try to writhe away from him, trying to kiss little girls he doesn't even know, he's a warmonger, his entire family is massively corrupt using Joe Biden's political power and influence to make millions of dollars in exchange for favors, Biden can barely string a coherent sentence together without somebody in his ear telling him exactly what to say -- and he routinely screws up while there is somebody talking in his ear ... Here were are in this crisis of disunity, and the man who promised to unify us has yet to speak before a joint session of Congress. i could go on for a very long time about everything wrong with Joe Biden.

It's pretty hard to know where Joe Biden ends and his puppet masters begin. What do you blame on Creepy Ole Joe and what do you blame on whoever is pulling his strings?

But this thread is about unknown parties killing a whitehouse.gov feed so that nobody could see our brain-dead meat puppet president look like an idiot answering questions. It's just one more crack in the facade that the man is even remotely capable of functioning as President of the United States.

Old 03-04-2021, 02:00 PM

3,971 posts, read 4,042,534 times
At first I thought Kamala would be taking over but now I think Pelosi is running the show behind the scenes. Biden will be up front and center until he gets to the point that even cutting a feed won't hide the disabilities. At some point he may not be able to read the teleprompter or even answer questions that are given to him in advance.

Old 03-04-2021, 02:28 PM

5,746 posts, read 4,704,331 times
No press conferences.

No questions that aren't pre-arranged.

Reading off the teleprompter only.

Pretty obvious Biden is being hidden.

Gosh, I wonder why?

Old 03-04-2021, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Oh this is far from the worst thing. Biden's a pretty blatant racist, was credibly accused of grabbing an non-consenting woman by the p--ssy, is the writer family-destroying legislation in black communities, he can't stop grabbing women, sniffing their hair, groping them, hugging them when they try to writhe away from him, trying to kiss little girls he doesn't even know, he's a warmonger, his entire family is massively corrupt using Joe Biden's political power and influence to make millions of dollars in exchange for favors, Biden can barely string a coherent sentence together without somebody in his ear telling him exactly what to say -- and he routinely screws up while there is somebody talking in his ear ... Here were are in this crisis of disunity, and the man who promised to unify us has yet to speak before a joint session of Congress. i could go on for a very long time about everything wrong with Joe Biden.

It's pretty hard to know where Joe Biden ends and his puppet masters begin. What do you blame on Creepy Ole Joe and what do you blame on whoever is pulling his strings?

But this thread is about unknown parties killing a whitehouse.gov feed so that nobody could see our brain-dead meat puppet president look like an idiot answering questions. It's just one more crack in the facade that the man is even remotely capable of functioning as President of the United States.
Do me a favor and give me the index numbers of the court cases that substantiate any of those conspiracy theories.

Last edited by Lekrii; 03-04-2021 at 02:42 PM..

Old 03-04-2021, 02:47 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,725,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Do me a favor and give me the index numbers of the court cases that substantiate any of those conspiracy theories.
How did your conspiracy theory of a nazi symbol stage at CPAC work out for you

Old 03-04-2021, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
How did your conspiracy theory of a nazi symbol stage at CPAC work out for you
What are you talking about? When did I mention that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies