Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2021, 05:10 PM

8,051 posts, read 10,642,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
Biden will bring back world respect they said.

Most votes in history they said.

Legit election they said.
Now we can all relax and be calm again, they said.

We are all back to normal now, they said.

How Refreshing! they said. (I've seen that one on this board more than once)

Somehow I find it much more frightening than "Refreshing".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2021, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
[/quote]

Oh, how refreshing!

So good to hear a grown-up speak again!

Old 03-04-2021, 05:18 PM

9,376 posts, read 6,984,194 times
This really is the least of our problems... You guys can get caught up with this as it's a gaffe but the policies they are pushing are getting away with murder and there is little coverage or discourse from most sources.

Old 03-04-2021, 05:21 PM

3,406 posts, read 1,906,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
"I'd be happy to take questions if that's what I'm supposed to do, Nance," Biden told Pelosi. "Whatever you want me to do."

The White House then cut the virtual feed. Biden has yet to hold a formal press conference seven weeks after taking office

Source for above: https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-...take-questions

i think that Biden has now answered the querstion as to whether or not he actually is a human puppet -- and possibly whether or not he is "all there".
Don't blow it, Joey! Keeping your mouth shut enabled you to win the election! Trump obsessively tweeting and not keeping his mouth shut cost him the election! So, be smart and KEEP YO MOUTH SHUT! Remember: "keeping one's mouth shut and being thought a fool is better than opening it and removing all doubt!"

Old 03-04-2021, 07:39 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,902,256 times
Biden's plan, to actively inject covid positive illegals into the population...like for real

So we went from something relatively sound to a fiery rollover crash. After the nursing home mega-ball drop...not even surprised

Wear your mask lol.

Old 03-04-2021, 07:59 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
If Biden not knowing if there was planned time for questions is the worst criticism people have, I see why his approval ratings are higher than Trump's ever were.

Ask the same people that approve of Biden why they approve of him.

Guarantee three out of four can't come up with a specific reason for their approval.

The country is coming out of the Corona malaise, so people are upbeat and Biden gets credit for things improving, even if they are improving due to actions and policies of the previous administration.

It's 1,342 days until the 2024 election.

Lots of things are going to change between now and then.

Old 03-04-2021, 08:05 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Not really. There's nothing unusual about that clip. I've been in executive meetings where comments like that are made many times. If someone is running from back to back meetings/events, they often don't know their schedule that far ahead of time. I've been in meetings where Senior VPs of major corporations start by saying "now what are we talking about again?" given how many things they have going on. It's a bit awkward that some people are trying to paint a giant nothing like this into a big deal.

Again - if this is the worst people can find about Biden, I 100% understand why his approval rating is through the roof.

That's just it, Lekrii, it's part of a pattern that suggests he has lost mental acuity and isn't really running the show.

Old 03-04-2021, 08:08 PM

2,923 posts, read 979,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
The man has dementia. He was the trojan horse that will soon be replaced. Not much more anyone can say at this point.
my only hope is that kamala meets the karma that is she is worthy of

Old 03-05-2021, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
This really is the least of our problems... You guys can get caught up with this as it's a gaffe but the policies they are pushing are getting away with murder and there is little coverage or discourse from most sources.
Very good post, and a very good point as well.

The gaffes are funny, the policies being pushed are not.

Old 03-05-2021, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleura123 View Post
. if that's what you... I'm supposed to do Nance, whatever you want me to do."

That right there defines what the whole Biden presidency will be about.

"Whatever you want me to do, Nance"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies