Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2021, 05:23 PM

22,013 posts, read 9,586,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
OMFG!! Let's see how the lefties defend this one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2021, 05:45 PM

19,900 posts, read 9,458,929 times
The above link is VERY short, so therefore, so as not to quote the entire article which is against the rule, this is a summary of it:

Prior to a conference call with NASA's team of engineers on the Mars rover, Biden learned that an Indian-American was in charge of operations and said, "“It’s amazing! Indian-of-descent Americans are taking over the country. You, my vice president, my speechwriter.”

Old 03-05-2021, 05:53 PM

8,060 posts, read 3,958,477 times
Indian of decent Americans??? When did Joe start speaking Reverse Polish Notation?

Last edited by Ultor; 03-05-2021 at 06:16 PM..

Old 03-05-2021, 06:31 PM

20,838 posts, read 17,152,728 times
I imagine they have a special sound proof room for staff, writers and Jill...

Old 03-05-2021, 06:58 PM

2,025 posts, read 768,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
If Biden not knowing if there was planned time for questions is the worst criticism people have, I see why his approval ratings are higher than Trump's ever were.
You’re the freaking President of the United States, if you want to take questions, take some.

You can bash Trump all you want, but he didn’t hide and he didn’t let anyone control him. Same thing with Bush Jr.

Old 03-05-2021, 11:01 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,927,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
You’re the freaking President of the United States, if you want to take questions, take some.

You can bash Trump all you want, but he didn’t hide and he didn’t let anyone control him. Same thing with Bush Jr.
Trump was worse. He either attacked reporters or insulted them and walked off the stage when his feelings were hurt. He only surrounded himself with yes men for the duration of his presidency. That Trump had so much of an ego he always had to be right was one of his more glaring character flaws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Comrade, approval ratings through the roof? Where did you get that info from?? Sounds like something the old Soviet Union’s official newspaper Pravda would say since their official motto was “Tell a lie long enough, it will become the truth.” I’m sure that only diehard liberals believe that line of BS and that Biden is doing a great job in “leading the country.”

I’m still waiting for him to give his first and LAST State of the Union speech, so the American people can see the idiot that half of the country voted for. Heck, he hasn’t spoken to any World Leaders... Except for China, who has bought and paid for him already, so they’re not worried about him one single bit.
Any poll of presidential approval ratings has Biden rating higher than Trump ever was. Use data, not opinions. "tell a lie long enough and it will become truth". Trump already tried that by claiming election fraud. People tried to take over the capitol to stop a peaceful transition of power as a result. Step outside the bubble of extreme conservatism, talk to the rest of the country and they are trilled at Biden's performance so far.

No president gives a State of the Union their first year in office. Why would you expect one from Biden now? Trump didn't give his first until January, 2018.

Last edited by Lekrii; 03-05-2021 at 11:22 PM..

Old 03-05-2021, 11:43 PM

27,215 posts, read 15,393,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
"Biden derangement syndrome" strikes again!

With all of the hyperventilating on the right, the States is going to suffer a paper-bag shortage at this rate!

Feel free to explain what happened in shutting down the feed quicker than lightning.

Old 03-05-2021, 11:50 PM

17,761 posts, read 6,999,390 times
Quote:
Trump was worse. He either attacked reporters or insulted them and walked off the stage when his feelings were hurt. He only surrounded himself with yes men for the duration of his presidency. That Trump had so much of an ego he always had to be right was one of his more glaring character flaws.

Any poll of presidential approval ratings has Biden rating higher than Trump ever was. Use data, not opinions. "tell a lie long enough and it will become truth". Trump already tried that by claiming election fraud. People tried to take over the capitol to stop a peaceful transition of power as a result. Step outside the bubble of extreme conservatism, talk to the rest of the country and they are trilled at Biden's performance so far.

No president gives a State of the Union their first year in office. Why would you expect one from Biden now? Trump didn't give his first until January, 2018.
Trump was better than this fool Biden in every regard. Trump can complete a sentence, which is something your moron can't accomplish.

Old 03-06-2021, 12:23 AM

5,985 posts, read 2,927,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Trump was better than this fool Biden in every regard. Trump can complete a sentence, which is something your moron can't accomplish.
"I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?”

--Donald Trump

Old 03-06-2021, 12:26 AM

17,761 posts, read 6,999,390 times
Quote:
"I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?”

--Donald Trump
Thanks for proving that Trump is 1000x smarter than the moron you voted for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies