Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2021, 07:45 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times

Advertisements

I thought the dog was removed from the WH property. I also say a headline where Biden said the dog did NOT bite the first WH employee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2021, 07:47 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I thought the dog was removed from the WH property. I also say a headline where Biden said the dog did NOT bite the first WH employee.
We don't have the full story.
It's obvious the dog is protective.

Personally -- I love dogs but I could never keep a dog who has issues ---- it scares me. But I know folks who would argue differently.

It is clear Major needs to be better managed....nothing serious so far has happened but it could....and that would be awful.

Old 03-31-2021, 08:10 AM

628 posts, read 286,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
That’s probably why Trump didn’t have a dog. 100% of Trump’s time was devoted to helping every American citizen.
100% of Trump's time was spent golfing, watching FOX, rage tweeting, insulting people, eating hamberders and drinking covfefe. Fixed that for you

Old 03-31-2021, 08:14 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
We don't have the full story.
It's obvious the dog is protective.

Personally -- I love dogs but I could never keep a dog who has issues ---- it scares me. But I know folks who would argue differently.

It is clear Major needs to be better managed....nothing serious so far has happened but it could....and that would be awful.
So was Major not removed the first time he reportedly bit an employee? Did they then bring him back to the WH.

Old 03-31-2021, 08:19 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
So was Major not removed the first time he reportedly bit an employee? Did they then bring him back to the WH.
Major went back to Delaware with Jill Biden went she went home that week end.
I don't know if he actually bit someone.
And yes Major came back with Jill Biden.

But I'm not sure that he was sent to Delaware for bitting someone and then brought back because they thought he was safe.

Either way --- he has issues and it would scare me and he needs to be better managed.

Old 03-31-2021, 08:20 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
If this happened in real life that poor dog would be euthanized, especially after two incidents. Or you might get sued. Or the dog would be quarantined to make sure it doesn't have rabies.

I'm on the dog's side; his caretakers don't seem to be doing a great job.
Yeah, the Bidens need to find the right home for Major. Shouldn't be too hard.

Old 03-31-2021, 08:31 AM

23,589 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Cool! So you didn't deny the dog could be in training to bite trump.

I disagree with your opinion of a dog owner characteristically being awfull.
The employee was nipped. No broken skin.
Was seen by medical and went back to work. That is protocal for most workplaces ...to see medical for a report and access.
No one seeks medical help for a nip that does not break the skin.

Quote:
Major, who is 3 years old, is the younger of the two Biden dogs, and has been known to display agitated behavior on multiple occasions, including jumping, barking, and "charging" at staff and security, according to the people CNN spoke with about the dog's demeanor at the White House. ...
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/08/polit...ogs/index.html

The dog does not need to be put down. But he does need to be removed from the WH and given to someone who can control him, since it's obvious Biden* cannot or will not.

Old 03-31-2021, 08:33 AM

235 posts, read 115,251 times
How the heck is this even political. Just because Biden owns the dog the dog is suddenly a political figure. Just because Biden owns the dog he has become a symbol of hatred for the right. Such a shame.

Old 03-31-2021, 08:35 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
No one seeks medical help for a nip that does not break the skin.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/08/polit...ogs/index.html

The dog does not need to be put down. But he does need to be removed from the WH and given to someone who can control him, since it's obvious Biden* cannot or will not.
How about that! After dozens of disagreements we finally agree on something.

Old 03-31-2021, 08:36 AM

3,882 posts, read 2,238,298 times
Time to muzzle the dog 24/7
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies