Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2021, 07:42 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
this is the second time Major has bitten someone...

...Major is the adult dog Biden adopted from the Humane Society

maybe Major was put up for adoption because he has a biting problem
Nope. The Bidens fostered Major when he was a puppy and subsequently adopted him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2021, 08:56 PM

17,645 posts, read 6,923,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Was the Park Service employee a Democrat?

Remember dogs are a good judge of people.
Probably, it’s DC. If a Major bit a Democrat then he’s a good boy.

Old 03-30-2021, 08:57 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,418,644 times
Thank goodness we're back to such competence in government that one of the biggest criticisms against the sitting POTUS people can muster is the conduct of the presidential pooch.

Old 03-30-2021, 09:04 PM

17,645 posts, read 6,923,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Thank goodness we're back to such competence in government that one of the biggest criticisms against the sitting POTUS people can muster is the conduct of the presidential pooch.
Obviously you haven’t been paying attention to this moron’s first two months. There’s plenty we’ve been talking about but his hatred of animals in addition to American citizens and brown kids is particularly revealing and reprehensible.

Old 03-30-2021, 09:05 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Just spit balling here, but maybe Biden's dogs dont belong in the White House. It is obvious that they haven't been properly socialized and don't belong on public property. I am a dog lover, I have owned Labs since 1985. Never had an accidental bite happen, never had one of my dogs wonder off our property and go after anyone.

The dogs dont belong there and the staff clearly are not paid to be bitten. It was very wrong the first time and worse so now.

Old 03-30-2021, 09:07 PM

Quote:
It isn't the dog that is the problem. It's an owner that didnt properly socialize and train his dog. Now he is imposing dogs with biting issues on the staff. That just isn't right. Why is that so hard to understand?

Old 03-30-2021, 09:09 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,418,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
It isn't the dog that is the problem. It's an owner that didnt properly socialize and train his dog. Now he is imposing dogs with biting issues on the staff. That just isn't right. Why is that so hard to understand?
I'm not denying the legitimacy of the issue, clearly the dog has some people problems.

Old 03-30-2021, 09:13 PM

1,733 posts, read 949,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
That poor dog. In an unfamiliar setting, surrounded by a multitude of strangers he cannot get used to. It sounds as though he is stressed and reacting to these conditions. The Bidens should hire a pet sitter to befriend the dogs and acclimate them to their situation.

You nailed it!!

Poor Major is overstimulated by the drastic changes to his environment and he's stressed out.

All of our dogs are rescues, including our Boxer, Katie. We adopted her from the local shelter when she was 11 months old. She was from a puppy mill and had already had one litter, poor thing.

Anyway, she had fear aggression issues; to much excitement caused her to become aggressive b/c she had no self confidence. I began taking her to a local dock diving facility and she did a complete turnaround. Boxers, like GS, aren't swimmers but if they trust you enough, they'll take a chance an jump in the pool.

Major needs self confidence but I don't know if the Biden's will help him at this point.

Old 03-30-2021, 09:14 PM

Quote:
I'm not denying the legitimacy of the issue, clearly the dog has some people problems.
The dog obviously does, that is why if Biden were a responsible owner he would stop putting the dog in situations where it's temperament will harm innocent people. Its a dog. Who is the master here? I love my dog and as her owner I make sure not to put her in situations where she might get in trouble. She's a lab. Try telling a lab no swimming in the unground pool. So I dont take her to places where there are public pools.

Biden either doesn't give a damn about who his dog bites or he is an idiot that blames everyone else when his dog bites them.

Biden does have a history of arrogance and I can honestly believe that he simply doesn't give a damn when his dog acts out. It's just a nip, they'll get over it. Right?

Old 03-30-2021, 09:22 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post
Champ seems to be a perfectly well-behaved dog. I don't know if the Bidens have had other dogs in the past, but if they did, I don't recall hearing incidents about those pets. So Major's issues may very well be unique to Major.

As for raising children, Beau turned out fine, as did Ashley. (Obviously, we'll never know how Naomi might've turned out.) It is entirely possible to do everything right for your kids, and have one go screwy no matter what.
Ashley did not turn out fine. She has her issues. As for Beau---he, too, was involved in Hunter's shady dealings with China.

Last edited by BOS2IAD; 03-30-2021 at 10:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies