Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2021, 12:32 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthShore815 View Post
Voter suppression shouldn't be allowed in any state. Good on Biden and the MLB.
Certainly nothing wrong with having to have ID to vote. However, those trying to hide something will certainly have issue.

Old 04-03-2021, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
just because you repeat B.S. doesn't make it true. MLB and Coke has billions of dollars in contracts with China with no problems but they are going to dictate a constitutional law passed by the people of Georgia and accused them of voter suppression and Jim Crow on steroids? you can't make this B.S. up.

Delta Airlines demands a government picture I.D. to board their planes. I guess that is black suppression.
Bingo

ID is needed for so many things and should definitely be needed to vote.

Funny thing is that baseball popularity is on the downswing. Looking forward to seeing how far it drops after this nonsense.

Old 04-03-2021, 12:34 AM

13,460 posts, read 4,297,780 times
by the way, Georgia laws allows for people to give water or food while in line to vote. You could bring your own (more safe) what the law prohibits is political operatives or political parties handing out food or water for people waiting in line to vote. The site has to remain neutral.

Again, how is that voter suppression to only black people?

Old 04-03-2021, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
by the way, Georgia laws allows for people to give water or food while in line to vote. You could bring your own (more safe) what the law prohibits is political operatives or political parties handing out food or water for people waiting in line to vote. The site has to remain neutral.

Again, how is that voter suppression to only black people?
Bingo...but they don’t want anything neutral. They expect to stamp their feet and have it their way.

Old 04-03-2021, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo

ID is needed for so many things and should definitely be needed to vote.
Even if you go to ER in the hospital, they ask for I.D. This is a joke and the clown in the W.H. is calling corporations to jump on his bandwagon and divide this country and using sports for it.

Coke has killed endless people especially blacks with the sugar water product and has multi-billion dollar deal with China but now they care about black people showing I.D. to vote and calling it Jim Crow on steroids. You can't make this up. These corporations are a joke.

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 04-03-2021 at 12:41 AM.. Reason: IR

Old 04-03-2021, 12:41 AM

10,130 posts, read 19,884,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo...but they don’t want anything neutral. They expect to stamp their feet and have it their way.
Exactly. They wanted to try to stamp out everything except the white vote. Too bad they believed the big lie, now it backfires on them.

Old 04-03-2021, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
Exactly. They wanted to try to stamp out everything except the white vote. Too bad they believed the big lie, now it backfires on them.
Because only white people have I.D.'s. Only white people can write their DL or I.D # on the absent ballot form and only white people can sign a form? You really view black and brown people useless and dumb.

Old 04-03-2021, 12:52 AM

1,465 posts, read 623,209 times
The powers that be for MLB don't know what to do about the lack of black paying customers and black players so this is their way of making black players feel good about the situation while trying to attract black fans.
This stupidity won't put black faces in the seats, it'll only tick off fans they already had.

Old 04-03-2021, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedonism View Post
The powers that be for MLB don't know what to do about the lack of black paying customers and black players so this is their way of making black players feel good about the situation while trying to attract black fans.
This stupidity won't make a bit of difference.
It’s a dying sport. This won’t help it.

And the ASG certainly isn’t must watch tv
https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/201...hind-pro-bowl/

Old 04-03-2021, 01:09 AM

I guess prohibiting political operatives or political parties in giving water or food to the people waiting in line to vote is voter suppression to only black and brown people. You can't make this up.

Asking for a government I.D. to vote is voter suppression to only black people. Like ID's and blacks don't get along.

Asking people to write down the number of their D.L. or I.D. on their absent ballot form and sign it is also voter suppression for blacks. I guess the color black on your skin makes it harder to read your own number on your I.D. They might write down their DOB or expiration date instead because they can't read their own D.L. or I.D.

I don't how they filled out the DMV form to renew their license or I.D. Democrats treat blacks dumb and useless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.