Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2021, 04:32 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,443,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
They brought it on themselves.
No one to blame but those cheater elected republicans. Well that won’t happen again. The country is watching.
Try reading the actual bill, or even go to your Mecca CNN and read. They have a fairly fair synopsis. Everything you are being told by your woke masters about this bill is a lie. The democrats and leftist fake media has conjured up a big fat lie to convince you the GOP hates you. They are dividing the nation and races under FALSE PRETENSE! Please do research yourself and see the truth.

Old 04-02-2021, 04:33 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,255,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
You seem to live in the left's Opposite World. You say one thing but it means the opposite.
I know exactly what would I’m living in. And it’s getting so much better. Sigh.

Old 04-02-2021, 04:36 PM

89,029 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
It is the long game. Better representation will mean better jobs. Maybe even some more in their state Capitol. Minorities have suffered enough in that state considering their numbers and economic power.
You're fooling yourself. Even Stacey Abrams reluctantly admitted that boycotts would harm minorities the most, and asked that everyone please not boycott GA. She also expressed disappointment at MLB's decision for the same reason. Dummy lefties... hurting their own. Intentionally. Idiots.

Old 04-02-2021, 04:39 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,069,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Just like Dems trying to stop gun ownership. Same hoops.
Yes! Exactly! Thanks for figuring that out for us.

Old 04-02-2021, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
You're fooling yourself. Even Stacey Abrams reluctantly admitted that boycotts would harm minorities the most, and asked that everyone please not boycott GA. She also expressed disappointment at MLB's decision for the same reason. Dummy lefties... hurting their own. Intentionally. Idiots.
Why do you always call people idiots or dummies or stupid in your posts? It make me never want to respond. I am this time just to ask that question. So you really think I’m a dummy, because I assure you I am not.

Old 04-02-2021, 04:43 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiafrog View Post
You're so woke. Excellent signalling of your virtue. Now actually read the voting law and compare it with other state's laws.
Yep, we U.S. citizens are beginning to learn that in 43 states across the country, GOP lawmakers have proposed at least 250 laws, that would limit mail, early in-person and Election Day voting as well as restrict access to the ballot box with stringent ID laws and other regulations that will suppress participation in our democratic process.

This GOP initiative is un-American. No wonder America's Game has made this decision.

Old 04-02-2021, 04:45 PM

89,029 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Why do you always call people idiots or dummies or stupid in your posts? It make me never want to respond. I am this time just to ask that question. So you really think I’m a dummy, because I assure you I am not.
I usually don't, but sometimes it's just all too obvious. It's blatantly clear that lefties' boycotts hurt their own people the most. Even Stacey Abrams finally realized it. /shrug

Old 04-02-2021, 04:50 PM

315 posts, read 116,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Yep, we U.S. citizens are beginning to learn that in 43 states across the country, GOP lawmakers have proposed at least 250 laws, that would limit mail, early in-person and Election Day voting as well as restrict access to the ballot box with stringent ID laws and other regulations that will suppress participation in our democratic process.

This GOP initiative is un-American. No wonder America's Game has made this decision.
What is your actual logical argument for not thinking people should not be required to have IDs for voting, as is currently required for dozens of other processes?

Please provide us with a detailed list of reasons.

Old 04-02-2021, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I usually don't, but sometimes it's just all too obvious. It's blatantly clear that lefties' boycotts hurt their own people the most. Even Stacey Abrams finally realized it. /shrug
You do it a lot more than you think. Can I ask you to stop doing that Because most posters here are not dumb and even if they are, your saying so is not going to make them realize that. Your point on Stacey Abrams is well taken.

Old 04-02-2021, 04:54 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
Well this is sad to see. Can't say I'm surprised MLB caved to the woke left... Hopefully the numbers tank this year (regarding how many people watch it).

MLB moving All-Star Game from Atlanta over Georgia voting law

Thoughts?
I have concerns with the voting laws but this is some crazy stuff.

And ultimately who really loses out --- the people who don't vote Republican. (the stadium is in a blue area -- staffed by blue voters...blah blah).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies