Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2021, 04:50 PM

1,480 posts, read 480,692 times

Advertisements

In the real world there is a limit to how much money you can spend before you make it.

Are they spending all the peoples money in good faith, with every intention of paying it back ? Are all the politicians not accountable for the accumulated debt ? While most of the money only goes to feed the bureaucrats.

If they keep printing all this money, while already being in it over their heads. All I can say is; you can't put the manure back into the cow.

It seems they have plundered the piggy bank of every child in the nation. While they go around claiming to have vision.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2021, 05:48 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
On bills passed, no doubt, a number of Democrats helped get them passed. Better to focus on Trump's foreign policy achievements not requiring Congressional approval.

Old 04-10-2021, 09:51 PM

1,904 posts, read 1,046,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I think Biden wants to eliminate poverty and win climate change.
I read $40 billion for poor people, $29 billion for poor schools and $16 billion to end climate change.
He didn't cut defense spending though and there's a few Dems in Congress that want to see major cuts to defense.

Then again, it's a proposal and has to go through Congress.

But that's a heck of a lot of money we don't have.
Joe Biden works for corporations. The largest part of that tax bill goes overseas to third world countries. Has nothing to do with helping Americans.

Time to call Biden out for what he is.... a lobbyist ***** who works for China.

Old 04-10-2021, 09:53 PM

1,904 posts, read 1,046,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
at least he's trying to do something for this country..all Trump did was make false promises and lie a lot..
Tell us the truth... you smoke a lot of marijuana don't you???

???

Old 04-10-2021, 09:57 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
I read $40 billion for poor people, $29 billion for poor schools and $16 billion to end climate change.
He didn't cut defense spending though and there's a few Dems in Congress that want to see major cuts to defense.

Fast food restaurants are closing early in my area because they don't have enough employees to staff a full afternoon/evening shift.

Maybe the poor people we keep throwing money at would go get jobs if we stopped paying them to not work.

Old 04-10-2021, 10:03 PM

23,223 posts, read 29,061,361 times
Quote:

If you outlawed tax consultants for the rich, we'd have it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies