Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2021, 06:38 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
yeah, like continuing to defend the war and that We must stay there forever and anybody that calls out her lies are Nazis sympathizers. Yeah, that's living in reality just like the botox war criminal in the W.H. Your credibility on reality is as low as OJ Simpson.

Democrat TDS talking points: " The Cheneys, the keepers of the truth"

A war criminal giving another war criminal a medal. Democrats believe in their b.s. Keepers of the truth, keepers of reality.

The medal in the photo you posted was an award that is presented to individuals for their commitments to veterans.

Did you want us to believe that the medal was for GWB taking us to war?

Old 05-11-2021, 07:04 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I may not agree with all of Liz Cheney's policies but I sure do admire her courage to stand up for her principles!

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c49624...sts-protect-it
I don't care about Liz Cheney one way or the other. She makes about as much difference to me as a June Bug in July.

Republicans appear to care about her though.

Old 05-11-2021, 07:42 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Newsflash! the Democrats control the House, Senate, and Executive branches.

The trump party is controlled by a senile angry loser in a pretend oval office down in Florida!
And Republicans lost much worse in 2006 and 2008

Republicans gained several house seats in the last election

Old 05-11-2021, 08:26 PM

13,459 posts, read 4,292,364 times
Republicans are fine. They are the favorites to take Congress next year. They are 1 seat in taking the Senate, they have the majority in the SC and they control 22 states fully Republican to 15 states to the Democrats.

Democrats are going to find out that by picking Biden is going to come with a price. There is a reason Biden was rejected badly by his own democrats in 1988 and 2008. He is Mr. establishment.

Old 05-11-2021, 08:29 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Remaining silent on a lie only emboldens the lie.

Old 05-11-2021, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
And Republicans lost much worse in 2006 and 2008

Republicans gained several house seats in the last election

And that democrats lost 2010, 214 and 2016. They don't get that in American politics it goes round 'n round. They called in sick in American history class.

They think Pelosi will hold Congress for Biden.

Old 05-11-2021, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Remaining silent on a lie only emboldens the lie.

Coming from Democrats that voted for war criminal Biden, you are right but no credibility. 19 years of a big lie and still living a lie. You keep lying, you will be elected President in the Democrat Party.

There are still a few liberals that will call the lies and B.S. of Biden and the Democrat party in which the media refuses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7_DjWkWG48

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 05-11-2021 at 09:02 PM..

Old 05-11-2021, 09:06 PM

3,098 posts, read 3,785,557 times
Republicans appear to be morons believing the big lie.
In addition to failing in 63 lawsuits. Trumps own attorneys say there is no evidence of electoral fraud in their court pleadings and in court

Giuliani said in open court there was no fraud . Many of trumps lawyers stated in open court no fraud.
Fox News and newsmax read on air retractions saying no fraud.
The CISA,DOJ and FBI found no fraud.
Republicans election officials found no fraud.
Now Sydney Powell said no rational person would believe her fraud claims

Attorney General William Barr said in an interview that the Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that would tip the results of the presidential election, a comment directly undercutting allegations being made by President Donald Trump and his legal team.
“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the Associated Press

3rd circuit court of appeals
The court said it would not issue an injunction to undo the certification because “the Campaign’s claims have no merit.”

“The number of ballots it specifically challenges is far smaller than the roughly 81,000-vote margin of victory. And it never claims fraud or that any votes were cast by illegal voters,” the court found.

Republican senator Sasse statement

“And based on what I’ve read in their filings, when Trump campaign lawyers have stood before courts under oath, they have repeatedly refused to actually allege grand fraud –because there are legal consequences for lying to judges,"

Chris Christie who was in the Oval Office helping trump prepare for the debates said
"They allege fraud outside the courtroom, but inside the courtroom they don't plead fraud and they don't argue fraud.

Trump RNC lawyer in Arizona

attorney Kory Langhofer stressed the plaintiffs were "not alleging fraud" or "that anyone is stealing the election" — simply raising concerns about a "limited number of cases" involving "good faith errors."

Giuliani in Pennsylvania

And when Brann pressed Giuliani to explain why none of the specific legal claims in the suit are based on voter fraud, the president’s lawyer admitted the campaign isn’t pleading voter fraud at all. Later, Brann asked whether he should apply a higher legal standard of “strict scrutiny” to the case, which is required when fraud is alleged.

“If we had alleged fraud, then yes, but this is not a fraud case,” Giuliani said quickly.

Trump campaign lawyer Goldstein in Pennsylvania

“In your petition, which is right before me — and I read it several times — you don’t claim that any electors or the Board of the County were guilty of fraud, correct?” asked the judge. “That’s correct?”

“Your Honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step,” Goldstein replied. “And it is rare that I call somebody a liar, and I am not calling the Board of the DNC or anybody else involved in this a liar. Everybody is coming to this with good faith. The DNC is coming with good faith. We’re all just trying to get an election done. We think these were a mistake, but we think they are a fatal mistake, and these ballots ought not be counted.”

“I understand,” he told Goldstein. “I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?”

“To my knowledge at present, no,” Goldstein said.

“Are you claiming that there is any undue or improper influence upon the elector with respect to these 592 ballots,” queried the judge.

“To my knowledge at present, no,” was Goldstein’s reply.

Old 05-12-2021, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmaster View Post
Republicans appear to be morons believing the big lie.

from the people that voted for Biden and still believe his lies about the war and staying there. That's like Monique calling Oprah Fat. You can't make this up.

Old 05-12-2021, 02:29 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
"On Thursday, over 100 former Republican leaders will drop a letter saying that if party leadership does not separate itself from former president Trump, they will start a third party. They are calling themselves the “rationals” against the “radicals,”

Heather Cox Richardson/Letters from an American

https://heathercoxrichardson.substack.com/p/may-11-2021
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies