Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2021, 10:31 AM

17,642 posts, read 6,918,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Not surprisingly, this idiot is still happily tweeting away.

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/sta...18196098875398
The liberals in charge of social media think genocide is preferable to Trump. Many in the Democrat base agree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2021, 11:17 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOffSeason View Post
She just needs to start reciting "White Genocide" and "Replacement Theory", as well as Holocaust denial, and her journey to Nazism will be complete.

Perhaps she'd start looking up videos on BitChute.
who in the world are you talking about?

Old 05-17-2021, 11:21 AM

78,433 posts, read 60,640,522 times
The story here to me is not what he just tweeted and got fired for.

It's that he's been doing this for quite some time yet remained working for CNN.

WTH?

Old 05-17-2021, 03:32 PM

30,641 posts, read 18,242,637 times
Adeel Raja, Clinton News Network, and Twitter are damn disgraces. I am floored by this amount of evil that CNN allowed from someone it employed. And shame on Twitter for allowing this mess.

Old 05-17-2021, 03:42 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,259,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Adeel Raja, Clinton News Network, and Twitter are damn disgraces. I am floored by this amount of evil that CNN allowed from someone it employed. And shame on Twitter for allowing this mess.
Twitter has a "hate speech" policy, but clearly the people at Twitter don't consider invoking Hitler to be "hate speech".

Maybe it would become "hate speech", if it came from someone on the right?

This is the reason I deleted my Twitter account a while back. I don't miss it.

Old 05-17-2021, 03:42 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,164,301 times
Just another example of CNN fanning the flames of division.

Old 05-17-2021, 03:45 PM

2,385 posts, read 1,588,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Twitter has a "hate speech" policy, but clearly the people at Twitter don't consider invoking Hitler to be "hate speech".

It's not just the mention of Hitler. Tweets where the Holocaust is being denied are not deleted either. It a disgrace.

Old 05-17-2021, 03:49 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,259,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
It's not just the mention of Hitler. Tweets where the Holocaust is being denied are not deleted either. It a disgrace.
I totally agree.

If their policy was to just leave everything up, and not delete anything, I don't think I would have a problem with it.

But the fact that they censor all kinds of things every day, but they have no problem with this kind of crap, is pure evil.

Old 05-17-2021, 04:36 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,473,584 times
Playbook: Repressive Tolerance - Herbert Marcuse

Quote:
I said that, by virtue of its inner logic, withdrawal of tolerance from regressive movements, and discriminatory tolerance in favor of progressive tendencies would be tantamount to the 'official' promotion of subversion. The historical calculus of progress (which is actually the calculus of the prospective reduction of cruelty, misery, suppression) seems to involve the calculated choice between two forms of political violence: that on the part of the legally constituted powers (by their legitimate action, or by their tacit consent, or by their inability to prevent violence), and that on the part of potentially subversive movements. Moreover, with respect to the latter, a policy of unequal treatment would protect radicalism on the Left against that on the Right.
https://www.marcuse.org/herbert/publ...-fulltext.html

This is just one of those rare occasions where they couldn’t justify the asymmetrical tolerance of all things “progressive.” That is all.

Last edited by BigJon3475; 05-17-2021 at 05:22 PM..

Old 05-17-2021, 05:50 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post

As I’ve said, the liberal media (and many Democrats in general) have a lot of tolerance for the most disgusting antisemitic hate speech from other liberals. The irony is that they claim to have the higher moral ground when it comes to bigotry, and exaggerate racism.

1) Saying we need another Hitler to wipe out the Jews: Not nice for Jews, but let’s move on.
2) Having Aunt Jemima pancake syrup: that’s offensive to blacks and will be eliminated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies