Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2021, 07:48 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,364,473 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Yeah, "authenticated" under hire from a UK tabloid. That's a whopper of a "typo", BTW. Former FBI employee and "the FBI" are two VASTLY different things.

I'll wait for something official, thanks just the same.
As if your approval is a prerequisite for the allegations to be true. As if your denial is evidence they are not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2021, 07:57 AM

23,626 posts, read 12,553,459 times
Quote:
Yeah, "authenticated" under hire from a UK tabloid.

I'll wait for something official, thanks just the same.
^Source whining, how typical.

Now suddenly you don't believe those who are, or were, in the FBI since it's about your guy.
He worked for the FBI for almost three decades, and created the investigative program that the FBI probably still uses. Since the FBI probably still uses his program, which you feel isn't good enough, then the FBI shouldn't be believed in all of their Trump investigations, right?

Old 05-21-2021, 08:18 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,389,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
^Source whining, how typical.

Now suddenly you don't believe those who are, or were, in the FBI since it's about your guy.
He worked for the FBI for almost three decades, and created the investigative program that the FBI probably still uses. Since the FBI probably still uses his program, which you feel isn't good enough, then the FBI shouldn't be believed in all of their Trump investigations, right?

I don't believe anyone's claims when they have a vested interest, especially a financial one.

Let's see an official announcement or at least multiple independent validations of the data.

How does Maryman know the source of the data he looked at was legit? Where did DailyMail get a "copy of the hard drive" and how? Where's the chain of custody?

Old 05-21-2021, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
As if your approval is a prerequisite for the allegations to be true. As if your denial is evidence they are not.
This is old news - and there hasn't been anything further.

Also, as I pointed out, there is an ocean of difference between "former FBI employee" and "the FBI".

Run along now...

Old 05-21-2021, 08:56 AM

Quote:
I don't believe anyone's claims when they have a vested interest, especially a financial one.
And yet y'all believed those like Strzok.

Quote:
Let's see an official announcement or at least multiple independent validations of the data.
Feel free to post links that prove different from the report by Maryman & Associates.

Quote:
How does Maryman know the source of the data he looked at was legit? Where did DailyMail get a "copy of the hard drive" and how? Where's the chain of custody?
Those things are covered in the story that I'd linked.

Old 05-21-2021, 09:03 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,608,522 times
Quote:
This is old news - and there hasn't been anything further.

Also, as I pointed out, there is an ocean of difference between "former FBI employee" and "the FBI".

Run along now...
Have you never heard about the FBIs history?

This kind of thing is right on par for them.

Old 05-21-2021, 09:36 AM

Quote:
And yet y'all believed those like Strzok.

Strzok had a financial interest in......?

Quote:
Feel free to post links that prove different from the report by Maryman & Associates.
This is nonsensical in the context of my response.

Quote:
Those things are covered in the story that I'd linked.
No, they're not. I read it back in April when it was actually news, and I read it again now.

Old 05-21-2021, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Have you never heard about the FBIs history?

This kind of thing is right on par for them.

As I said, I will wait until there is an official announcement or until more than one independent source has validated the data.

Old 05-21-2021, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Strzok had a financial interest in......?
You said "vested interest, especially a financial one". Are you saying he didn't have any interest in taking Trump out?

Quote:
This is nonsensical in the context of my response.
So, there's nothing. Can you even post links to discredit Maryman or his business for fudging investigations for money?

Quote:
No, they're not. I read it back in April when it was actually news, and I read it again now.
Quote:
DailyMail.com obtained a copy of Hunter's laptop hard drive from former Steve Bannon podcast co-host Jack Maxey.

John Paul Mac Isaac, the owner of the computer store where Hunter abandoned his laptop, gave a copy of its hard drive to Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani in September last year.

Giuliani reportedly leaked documents and photos from the drive to the New York Post, and also gave a whole copy of the drive to Trump's former advisor Bannon and his podcast co-host Maxey.

Old 05-21-2021, 10:34 AM

1,455 posts, read 2,498,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
It's Hunter's laptop.

He pretty much said so.

Sorry you don't like it, but it's true.
Maybe, maybe not. But either way, there is no chain of custody and nothing that says the HDD on the laptop was Hunters, or wasn't planted or is fake. And I'm not even going to go into the ex FBI agent hired by a muck raking tabloid newspaper in the UK.... I'll wait for the FBI themselves to weigh in before I am convinced this isn't all a massive smear campaign by Trumps 'fixer'. More easily misled souls can think what they like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies