Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2022, 02:47 PM

2,284 posts, read 637,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
The fact that no mainstream media sources are carrying this, is telling.

Is there a legal problem with two people in the private sector giving huge amounts of money to each other, and say they'd love to do business again?

This does seem like a lot of money, but private businesses take their clients/co-workers on fabulous trips, give them lavish gifts, treat them to bottles of wine worth 30K, etc.
I'm sure it was just a Christmas present.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2022, 03:09 PM

23,988 posts, read 15,091,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
And yet y'all had no problem pointing the 'you don't trust the FBI' finger at Trump, and us, for not believing those in the FBI with an apparent leftist agenda, like Strozk, Comey, etc.
Lumping all people you consider the other side as having the same opinions is a problem for me.

I didn’t take that group seriously either.

Old 03-21-2022, 03:19 PM

17,803 posts, read 13,703,655 times
If I were Sleepy Joe, I'd be po'd. I'd want each of my grandkids get at LEAST as much as Stormy got.

Old 03-21-2022, 03:49 PM

23,626 posts, read 12,553,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Lumping all people you consider the other side as having the same opinions is a problem for me.

I didn’t take that group seriously either.
Are you seriously trying to tell me that you had never lumped together those on the right, Trump supporters?

Old 03-21-2022, 06:05 PM

27,145 posts, read 15,327,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timfountain View Post
Oh boy. Yes the Daily Mail, that bastion of truth and investigative journalism. Next we'll be hearing about the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy. I'm sure if the Hunter Biden laptop fable keeps being repeated enough times, this particular piece of fake news will one day have some idiots believe it was his laptop. Hey I thought the FBI took Hunter Bidens Hard drive when they 'visited' Rudy Ghoulain? I wish these lairs could at least try to keep their story straight. SMH.
Wishing and trivializing it won't make it go away.

Old 03-21-2022, 06:07 PM

27,145 posts, read 15,327,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
The ability of the left to dismiss the dealings of the Biden crime family is truly astonishing.

High standards and ethics are not their strong suit.....just like the Biden's themselves.

Old 03-21-2022, 06:10 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,521,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
It's Hunter's laptop.

He pretty much said so.

Sorry you don't like it, but it's true.
He's the typical leftist. Figures if you tell the same lie often enough, it will become accepted as the truth.

Old 03-21-2022, 06:21 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,521,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
The fact that no mainstream media sources are carrying this, is telling.
It is-it tells a lot about the integrity and independence of our "mainstream media" who bury stories that are harmful to the Democratic party.

Quote:
Is there a legal problem with two people in the private sector giving huge amounts of money to each other, and say they'd love to do business again?

This does seem like a lot of money, but private businesses take their clients/co-workers on fabulous trips, give them lavish gifts, treat them to bottles of wine worth 30K, etc.
Joe Biden was VP, not private sector and Freeh was a director of the FBI, again, hardly private sector. The Biden family as well as some of the FBIs senior management are buried in corruption. This before even getting into the $1 billion in US taxpayer dollars Biden bribed the president of Ukraine with to drop the corruption investigation into the company funneling money to the Biden family through Hunter. Influence peddling and bribery of the most blatant sort.

Old 03-21-2022, 08:48 PM

17,639 posts, read 6,918,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
If I were Sleepy Joe, I'd be po'd. I'd want each of my grandkids get at LEAST as much as Stormy got.
You're not Sleepy Joe? Your posts and his incoherent babbling are pretty much indistinguishable.

Old 03-21-2022, 08:56 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,982,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
It is-it tells a lot about the integrity and independence of our "mainstream media" who bury stories that are harmful to the Democratic party.

Joe Biden was VP, not private sector and Freeh was a director of the FBI, again, hardly private sector. The Biden family as well as some of the FBIs senior management are buried in corruption. This before even getting into the $1 billion in US taxpayer dollars Biden bribed the president of Ukraine with to drop the corruption investigation into the company funneling money to the Biden family through Hunter. Influence peddling and bribery of the most blatant sort.
Freeh apparently left the FBI in 2001, so in 2016, he was private sector for 15 years.

The emails discussed working with Hunter after Joe Biden's term as vice president was over.

Even Fox news isn't carrying this story.

Fox news doesn't "bury stories that are harmful to the democrat party". They are quick to publish them.

They're not mentioning this, so far.

So. Nope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies