Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2021, 12:35 PM

830 posts, read 486,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Yep.

Why the American People Have Turned Against Biden

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayn...biden-n2589850

...Biden has only been president for a little over 100 days. He supposedly got the most votes of any candidate in history. He should be wildly popular right now, considering we're still in the "honeymoon phase" of his presidency. Instead, Americans have turned on him. Why?

First, Americans don't believe Biden is the rightful president. The so-called Silent Majority believes, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Biden and the Democrats rigged and stole the election....
Before stating the reason(s) for "Why the American People Have Turned Against Biden" the author needs to show that the American people have, in fact, turned against Biden. The data I have seen from the most reliable polling agencies shows that they have not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2021, 12:37 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
Not seeing evidence of this. Those that dislike him never liked him in the first place.

Old 05-23-2021, 12:39 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
I think that this is a bunch of horse**** manufactured by Trump and dumped into the right wing echo chamber. It's a personality disorder. Trump Lost fair and square. He's a loser. He made it easy for Biden to win.
Oh, yeah, sure. That's why more states are finally getting around to doing full audits regarding the 2020 election. It's because Biden won fair and square/sarcasm.

Anyone who has taken the time to look at both sides of the coin knows that there was vote fraud. Those who keep saying "there was no fraud' have never even bothered to research the issue.

Old 05-23-2021, 12:43 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,729,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Oh, yeah, sure. That's why more states are finally getting around to doing full audits regarding the 2020 election. It's because Biden won fair and square/sarcasm.

Anyone who has taken the time to look at both sides of the coin knows that there was vote fraud. Those who keep saying "there was no fraud' have never even bothered to research the issue.
I hope you all hang onto to this into the 2022 mid-terms....I really do.

Old 05-23-2021, 12:45 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,669,320 times
Because he can't think on his feet, does nothing about the open borders, big stimulus packages that are more for special interests groups than the people, fear and power with masks and COVID, flip flops on almost every subject, doesn't care what the American people want allows the radical left to lead, issued Executive orders changing everything Trump did, even though many of his policies were positive for the American people and has no idea what cause and effect mean, to name a few.

He's a segregationalist who voted against integration, busing and school choice, but calls everyone else a racist, without any fact to back it up.

He's an old hypocrite who is using the green new deal to pay all the special interest groups that supported him. He caves to the teacher's union rather than what the children need.

Old 05-23-2021, 12:49 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
It is their downfall & will continue to be their downfall. It’ll be in their headstones, “but but but, it was STOOOOOOLEN!!!â€
Honestly, those who can’t move on get bypassed & forgotten. Shrug. Biden is president doing his job hence why his approval rating is so good.

Old 05-23-2021, 01:06 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
So...you admit to refusing to look at the other side of the coin and do some research. IOW, you are (literally or figuratively) putting your fingers in your ears and saying "Lalala I can't hear you!"

Your response to my post says it all. You claim there was no vote fraud but have nothing concrete to back up your assertions.

Old 05-23-2021, 01:09 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,052,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

Those that keep saying "there was fraud" have never even bothered to provide any sort of substantive evidence, and have never even attempted to take their claims of fraud to a court.

Old 05-23-2021, 01:12 PM

21,939 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Not seeing evidence of this. Those that dislike him never liked him in the first place.
And those that always defend Democrats say stuff like this.

Old 05-23-2021, 01:20 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,052,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
And those that always defend Democrats say stuff like this.
Because it is true?

You have been vocally pro-Republican/Trump for a long time on this forum, and you do not approve of Biden now. It seems to me that you are a perfect example of a person who did not like Biden at the beginning, and does not like him now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies