Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2021, 02:44 PM

2,367 posts, read 910,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Well that was stupid....

...the UN/WHO has been lying and covering up for them all along
Yeah and Biden re-joined the WHO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2021, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I believe the virus was intentionally released by the Chinese government, who was working with the Democrat Party, to ensure that Trump did not win re-election.
This part can be investigated within the US by looking into the Democratic party. The collusion on China's end we cannot access.

Old 05-31-2021, 03:21 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,759,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
You still don't get what I'm saying. The pandemic is not the real reason. It is the excuse. The US needs to go to war with China. The pandemic is just getting people emotionally geared up.
Why?

Old 05-31-2021, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Why?
Because it will be good for our economy. And if we don't conquer China now, we never will.

Old 05-31-2021, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Because it will be good for our economy. And if we don't conquer China now, we never will.
I just hope your leaders are more intelligent than that. We don't need another world war just because of the US' growing inferiority complex.
China today knows how defend itself, it won't be conquered, neither now nor in the future.
China will become the number one no matter what, it is simply a matter of scale. The snowball is rolling and growing...

I am certainly on China's side.

Old 05-31-2021, 03:42 PM

What I don't get is why we have never heard of those wastewater probes from Spain and Italy again. Months ago there was news that they found Covid-19 antibodies in wastewater from Barcelona and Italian cities from the autumn of 2019. It said they needed to make more tests to confirm those finding, but I have never heard anything about that ever since.

Old 05-31-2021, 03:51 PM

Quote:
What I don't get is why we have never heard of those wastewater probes from Spain and Italy again. Months ago there was news that they found Covid-19 antibodies in wastewater from Barcelona and Italian cities from the autumn of 2019. It said they needed to make more tests to confirm those finding, but I have never heard anything about that ever since.
I heard about those too. I believe the Spain wastewater with covid was from SPRING of 2019. The spread of covid would not happen overnight no matter where and how it originated. With so many international flights daily, it should not be surprising to find covid in Europe in autumn of 2019.

Most people also have not heard about the Cambodian, Thai, and Japan coronaviruses that were found after covid-19. These share many of the same features as covid19 but from different bats.

Old 05-31-2021, 03:53 PM

18,469 posts, read 8,292,857 times
Quote:
I am certainly on China's side.
The same China that put poison in milk...
...poison in baby formula
poison in dog, cat, and bird food
...lead in baby chew toys

on and on and on........slavery

The same China that has increased it's CO2 emissions over 10 times more....while claiming reparations from global warming

That China?

Old 05-31-2021, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Most people also have not heard about the Cambodian, Thai, and Japan coronaviruses that were found after covid-19. These share many of the same features as covid19 but from different bats.
Never heard of those, either. Do you have a link for that?

Old 05-31-2021, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
The same China that put poison in milk...
...poison in baby formula
poison in dog, cat, and bird food
...lead in baby chew toys

on and on and on........slavery

The same China that has increased it's CO2 emissions over 10 times more....while claiming reparations from global warming

That China?

They did not deliberately put poison in stuff, but might have had poor quality control years ago.
They are making huge progress on all fronts. One year in China is like 5 years in Europe.

There is no slavery in China, or forced labor if that is what you mean. There is, though, here in Europe, for instance in Portugal and Italy.

Your statement about CO2 is utterly unspecific.
In absolute terms China has increased its CO2 emissions 10x since the mid-70's. But the same applies to India and other countries. They are developing countries and developing means emissions, at least in the past it did. All that was long before the digital economy.

Per capita, Chinese CO2 emissions are still only half of American CO2 emissions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies