Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you ok with the government knocking on your door to discuss vaccines?
Yes 66 24.00%
No 209 76.00%
Voters: 275. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2021, 07:42 AM

5,818 posts, read 2,677,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
Haha, the poll results only show that the majority of people on THIS THREAD don't want the govt' doing this.
Do you truly think the people on this thread are representative of the real world, and if so why isn't Trump still in office?
No, but these forums lean right. Because it’s mostly Americans on an American website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
The scared lunatics hiding in their hovels, in other words the pubs mostly on this forum, of course they wouldn’t open their door to people trying to offer them the vaccine. It’s an issue of collective ignorance, something that is VERY popular right now. So many willing ignoramuses on the right love to avoid any science or public health issues, they so willingly give up all critical thinking to the lowest intelligent mouthpiece of their political party. Sad for all the general population, embarrassing for their families, but they don’t care.
Huh? I’m not wasting my time and energy going to the door and talking to some government official to lecture me on a vaccine I’ve already received.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2021, 07:44 AM

5,074 posts, read 2,285,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
That's weird. Why don't they do that for the Flu Vaccine or children's immunizations?
I did get a phone call from the CDC after refusing to have my infant son vaccinated for HepB in the hospital. Coincidence? (He got the shot prior to attending preschool.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
What do you think they're going to do? Hold you down and give you a shot? LOL. I just can't even with the mindsets around here sometimes.
Make life so difficult for those who aren't vaccinated that they will need to cave and get it, or become Amish.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:48 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,685,380 times
If they have a right to be at your house they won't bother to knock !!!

Old 07-09-2021, 07:50 AM

10,112 posts, read 6,458,708 times
Quote:
Sure. I would just show him my vaccination card. No problem.
Same here, through the glass storm door for safety.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:51 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,230,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post

Huh? I’m not wasting my time and energy going to the door and talking to some government official to lecture me on a vaccine I’ve already received.
I'm totally opposed to this but, to be fair, if you had yours, nobody will be knocking on your door.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:53 AM

43,194 posts, read 18,363,097 times
Quote:
Sure. I would just show him my vaccination card. No problem.
They aren't going to homes where people have been vaccinated. They know who got their shots and who didn't.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:53 AM

5,074 posts, read 2,285,802 times
I've decided on my method of welcome, should they show up at my door. Copious amounts of coughing and spit-talking, while I tell them to get lost.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:57 AM

412 posts, read 159,990 times
This letter is dated June 8 so it may have been posted already, but I have just read it now. Dr. Steven Hatfill gives a timeline starting before this pandemic, regarding the people involved, the drugs, etc. I knew some of this information already, but this letter filled in a lot of blanks, showing how one lie lead to another, and then snowballed with the MSM.

https://drstevenhatfill.com/open-letter-to-america/

I think I'll print it out and hand it to the person who knocks on my door.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:59 AM

43,194 posts, read 18,363,097 times
Pfizer is now talking about a booster because they see immunity waning from their vaccine.

These door to door "motivators" won't do any good if people need boosters every 6 months.

Old 07-09-2021, 08:04 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,230,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ged_782 View Post
Actually, Census workers don't go in person to every household either, just the ones that haven't responded to the their mailed questionnaire within the prescribed timeline.
Ah. right you are. So jack that cost back up into the billions!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies