Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2021, 07:37 AM

10,489 posts, read 4,048,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Recent statistics state that 99.8% of all deaths and hospitalizations in this country are coming from unvaccinated people. So why are we shutting down the country for vaccinated people? Everyone in this country has had their shot at getting the free covid vaccine, if you haven't gotten it yet and you get sick, tough! Let's move on people. No more shut downs, the vaccine is available. Make your choice!
What statistics and how can we know for sure this is all true? I have an old co-worker who we all know died from a drug overdose (he was a serious heroin abuser) but the medical examiner put on death from Covid. His daughter who is also a doctor knew for a fact that it was all BS because he had just had a negative test the other day and demanded to have a second autopsy done by the doctors of her choosing. The courts sided with her but the morgue he was in just happened to mix up his papers with someone else and he was cremated before she could get the second test done. Nothing wrong with anything here.

As far as I know, this congress man was probably murdered by Clinton and they injected covid into him because this is where we are now. I don't trust the democrats or the media since they are all owned and controlled by the super rich who have been screaming for years about population control. I thought we were against the super rich, but why are so many people willing to listen to their demands about masks and shots? And how many times do you need to see the videos of these politicians demanding shut downs and masks but then don't abide by their own rules. Just look at all those congress members who left Texas in a private jet and photographed themselves not wearing masks??????

Old 08-07-2021, 07:40 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Republican City Councilman Scott Apley who was very outspoken anti vaccine and anti mask was recently hospitalized and died from Covid-19. He was 45.

Karma? Or hogwash? Share your thoughts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ax-dies-covid/

My thoughts are that you're desperate to make the connection between Republicans, vaccine refusal, mask refusal and death from Covid-19.

In fact, you (and apparently the Washington Compost) went out of your way to find a ****ing city council member that happened to be a Republican so that you could try to make your case.

City council members are exactly one step below animal control officer on the local government political hierarchy, so who cares.

The City of Detroit (98% black, nearly 100% Democrats) has a 41% vaccination rate while Michigan as a whole has a 54% vaccination rate.

Are you going to start a new thread every time an unvaccinated Detroiter dies and try to connect the death to the Democratic Party?

Old 08-07-2021, 07:46 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Wow! So sorry to hear that. How is she now?

The shame is that antivaxers will never listen to us until it's too late
What makes you think she is an anti-vaxer?

Are the vaccinating 15 yr-olds in BC?

Old 08-07-2021, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
My thoughts are that you're desperate to make the connection between Republicans, vaccine refusal, mask refusal and death from Covid-19.

In fact, you (and apparently the Washington Compost) went out of your way to find a ****ing city council member that happened to be a Republican so that you could try to make your case.

City council members are exactly one step below animal control officer on the local government political hierarchy, so who cares.

The City of Detroit (98% black, nearly 100% Democrats) has a 41% vaccination rate while Michigan as a whole has a 54% vaccination rate.

Are you going to start a new thread every time an unvaccinated Detroiter dies and try to connect the death to the Democratic Party?
Yep. Most people I know who got the shot are republican voters. I myself am a Libertarian and the people I know who will not get the shot are mostly African Americans who tend to vote democrat and refuse to take the white devil's potions. Heck, last I looked, it was Republican governor of Florida, DeSantis, who immediately started a very successful system of setting up vaccine distribution centers and the only thing standing in getting the goal completed was running out of the vaccines. But yet NY's Cuomo not only put vulnerable people at risk by sending covid positive people into the nursing homes, he also held hundreds of thousand of vaccines hostage till they expired.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cu...fe/ar-BB1ab1c0

But yet it's the republicans fault????

Old 08-07-2021, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
We're not ending up in ICUs.

We're not as easily infected, so we don't give the virus as much shelter to mutate.
WRONG!!! 3 people from the company I work for are in the ICU after getting the vaccine for kidney failure. 2 look like they are going to be okay but one doesn't look so good.

Old 08-07-2021, 08:00 AM

7,640 posts, read 8,715,152 times
Just because they wish they had got vaccinated it doesn't mean that vaccination for others is justified or even that they wouldn't have been infected with vaccination.

Maybe some of them should rather wish they had washed hands more often.

Old 08-07-2021, 08:08 AM

16,216 posts, read 11,343,520 times
My regrets for raising this point again, but I have a nephew, now age 35, who will always function as an eight-year-old -- and the sysmptoms of his autism (unknowingly documented by home movies) became noticeable not long after a series of "routine" childhood immunizations.

The painful fact is: We do not yet know how severely persons on the spectrum of epilepsy / autism / Ansperger's can be affected by vaccines, particularly those vaccines developed via the emerging mRNA technology.

But my brother, father of the adult/child presviously mentioned, and carrying the same genetic "road map", is being pressured to immunize because he is a Federal employee.

Behind every "Karen" proselytizing that (s)he and Big Brother know what's best for all of us, and every "Nancy" who'uld submit to a lobotomy if it were free, there lies the ego of a wannabee-Kommissar.

Sorry, I'm not buying!

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 08-07-2021 at 08:47 AM..

Old 08-07-2021, 08:11 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
What statistics and how can we know for sure this is all true? I have an old co-worker who we all know died from a drug overdose (he was a serious heroin abuser) but the medical examiner put on death from Covid. His daughter who is also a doctor knew for a fact that it was all BS because he had just had a negative test the other day and demanded to have a second autopsy done by the doctors of her choosing. The courts sided with her but the morgue he was in just happened to mix up his papers with someone else and he was cremated before she could get the second test done. Nothing wrong with anything here.

As far as I know, this congress man was probably murdered by Clinton and they injected covid into him because this is where we are now. I don't trust the democrats or the media since they are all owned and controlled by the super rich who have been screaming for years about population control. I thought we were against the super rich, but why are so many people willing to listen to their demands about masks and shots? And how many times do you need to see the videos of these politicians demanding shut downs and masks but then don't abide by their own rules. Just look at all those congress members who left Texas in a private jet and photographed themselves not wearing masks??????
I call bs. Why would anyone give a damn enough to call for a second autopsy?

Maybe if y'all didn't make up stories all the time ya might have some credibility with your Alex Jones links. Lol

Old 08-07-2021, 09:40 AM

7,010 posts, read 11,982,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
No one is shutting down the country for unvaccinated people

They are concerned because

1. Vaccinations were supposed to stop the spread.
2. Vaccinations do not stop the spread.
3. The virus is able to replicate.
4. A constantly replicating virus will mutate
5. Mutation leads to varients
6. Variants leads to covid immunity to the vaccination

Please people get this through your head.

The danger is 100% from the vaccinated.
Except the variant mutates from unvaccinated people, as they spread it rampantly. Breakthrough infections represent less than 1% of all infections. That's a fact Jack.

100%? Lol

You're 100% full of it.

Old 08-07-2021, 09:44 AM

7,010 posts, read 11,982,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Yep. Most people I know who got the shot are republican voters. I myself am a Libertarian and the people I know who will not get the shot are mostly African Americans who tend to vote democrat and refuse to take the white devil's potions. Heck, last I looked, it was Republican governor of Florida, DeSantis, who immediately started a very successful system of setting up vaccine distribution centers and the only thing standing in getting the goal completed was running out of the vaccines. But yet NY's Cuomo not only put vulnerable people at risk by sending covid positive people into the nursing homes, he also held hundreds of thousand of vaccines hostage till they expired.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cu...fe/ar-BB1ab1c0

But yet it's the republicans fault????

Why is it all of the states with 50% or higher vaccination rates are all democratic states?

Why is it the states with the lowest vaccination rates are red states? Are you really not seeing the connection here? Red states are also seeing much higher per Capita covid infections than blue states. Texas, Florida, even South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana are all seeing all time highs for hospitalizations. You don't hear about that in Connecticut or Washington, gee I wonder why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies