Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2021, 05:37 PM

21,380 posts, read 8,007,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
The egg hasn't come in contact with a rooster, thus the reason it is still just an egg. The one's that have come in contact with a rooster have a baby chick inside of it. just saying ...
People don't understand biology.

That's the problem.

Old 12-15-2021, 05:39 PM

21,380 posts, read 8,007,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Agreed, when said human is born. Lives and breathes on its own. As mentioned before birth control isn’t 100 percent.
What about a perfectly healthy baby at 38 weeks in his mom's womb?

OK to kill him since he's in the womb, hasn't gone through the *alchemy* of the birth canal and isn't breathing air yet?

Old 12-15-2021, 05:45 PM

63,325 posts, read 29,403,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post

OK to kill him since he's in the womb, hasn't gone through the *alchemy* of the birth canal and isn't breathing air yet?
I wonder why that poster keeps bringing up the fact that birth control isn't 100% effective? "Polly wanna cracker"? How many times does she have to be told that it is 98% effective when used and used properly? She advocates for abortion on demand any time and for any reason and we advocate for using birth control instead with a very high rate of success. Just what is her point of bringing up the lousy 2% of failures then? I don't get it!

Old 12-15-2021, 05:58 PM

30,755 posts, read 18,466,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I wonder why that poster keeps bringing up the fact that birth control isn't 100% effective? "Polly wanna cracker"? How many times does she have to be told that it is 98% effective when used and used properly? She advocates for abortion on demand any time and for any reason and we advocate for using birth control instead with a very high rate of success. Just what is her point of bringing up the lousy 2% of failures then? I don't get it!
Good question.

Old 12-15-2021, 06:12 PM

18,474 posts, read 19,121,238 times
Quote:

I thought you didn’t want to ask me questions anymore. You can’t abort a healthy pregnancy late into pregnancy for funzies. Late term is heavily regulated. I support the regulations.

Old 12-15-2021, 06:13 PM

15,681 posts, read 7,714,469 times
Quote:
The reality is that birth control is about 90% effective considering all uses. That excludes IUD's and the implants in the arm, which are nearly 100% effective. No matter how hard someone tries to be perfect, poop happens.

Old 12-15-2021, 06:14 PM

18,474 posts, read 19,121,238 times
Quote:
No reason to not name the poster you refer. Pot meet kettle all your posts repeat themselves.

Old 12-15-2021, 06:58 PM

8,188 posts, read 3,747,037 times
Quote:
It's all of our businesses when human beings are killed. Don't want to get pregnant then use birth control prior to sex. Why is that so hard for you and yours to understand?
Are you also on a wrong thread? FYI, This one is about abortion

Yes, I'm all for use of bc if pregnancy is not desired.
Btw, if successful, a potential human was not to be.

Old 12-15-2021, 07:38 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,738,838 times
Quote:
It's not about sex, it's about responsibility.

The abortion advocates are the ones fixating on sex. Women need sex, can't control themselves, must have it anytime with anyone ...

And you know what? GO RIGHT AHEAD. Have 400 gang bangs a day, whatever.

Just protect yourself, be RESPONSIBLE and don't get pregnant.

Millions and millions of women each year accomplish this, no abortion needed.
It most certainly is about sex and the responsibility that comes with when a baby isn't wanted. That's the facts of life.

Old 12-15-2021, 07:41 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,738,838 times
Quote:
Exactly! Why can't these pro-abortionists get that through their heads? They have no viable excuses for a woman's lack of responsibility by using birth control so they resort to "oh, you just don't want women to have sex".
They probably simply respect a woman's sex life is none of their business and know better than to stick their noses into it, unless they have been asked to from being a professional councilor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies