Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2021, 12:25 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,441,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Oh brother, hemorriods and bladder leaks aren't life threatening and can be fixed easily. If a woman is so afraid of hemorroids, etc. then why doesn't she take steps to not get pregnant?

Why do you keep bringing up a minority of women and scenarios? Is that all you've got? If a woman's life is in danger by giving birth then by all means she should be able to abort. Women have C-sections all the time. Some have more than one. You're so grasping at straws that it's actually getting hilarious.
Fistulas are only hilarious to people who lack empathy.

Old 12-22-2021, 12:30 PM

62,993 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Perhaps you should take a course or read some literature on psychology, physiology and human behavior.
Doesn't excuse having an abortion.

Old 12-22-2021, 12:35 PM

62,993 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Fistulas are only hilarious to people who lack empathy.
I don't recall making any humor in my post just posting the facts of which you pro-abortionists don't seem to like.

Old 12-22-2021, 12:59 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,962,441 times
Quote:
Oh brother, hemorriods and bladder leaks aren't life threatening and can be fixed easily. If a woman is so afraid of hemorroids, etc. then why doesn't she take steps to not get pregnant?

Why do you keep bringing up a minority of women and scenarios? Is that all you've got? If a woman's life is in danger by giving birth then by all means she should be able to abort. Women have C-sections all the time. Some have more than one. You're are so grasping at straws that it's actually getting hilarious.
You assumed the woman's body was made for pregnancy and childbirth. You couldn't understand what ongoing problems a woman might suffer after pregnancy and childbirth. I gave you some examples.

Just because YOU have not had any of these problems you try to minimize their importance. It wouldn't hurt you to have some empathy for others who are not as fortunate as you. And no, bladder leaks and hemorrhoids cannot always be fixed by surgery. Those bladder leak pills don't work for many people.

Instead you laugh at the problems other might have. At least you acknowledge that a woman who might die from another pregnancy should be allowed to have an abortion.

Old 12-22-2021, 01:02 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,954,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
You assumed the woman's body was made for pregnancy and childbirth. You couldn't understand what ongoing problems a woman might suffer after pregnancy and childbirth. I gave you some examples.

Just because YOU have not had any of these problems you try to minimize their importance. If wouldn't hurt you to have some empathy for others who are not as fortunate as you. And no, bladder leaks and hemorrhoids cannot always be fixed by surgery. Those bladder leak pills don't work for many people.

Instead you laugh at the problems other might have. At least you acknowledge that a woman who might die from another pregnancy should be allowed to have an abortion.
Why isn't she taking every precaution available to ensure she does not get pregnant?

**crickets**

Old 12-22-2021, 01:03 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,962,441 times
Quote:
I don't recall making any humor in my post just posting the facts of which you pro-abortionists don't seem to like.
"Oh brother, hemorriods and bladder leaks aren't life threatening and..."

That sounds pretty dismissive to me. Vaguely humorous.

Old 12-22-2021, 01:05 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times
Quote:
Well, a movie is $10 bucks and so is a meal. How about birth control pills and/or a condom? So just what is more expensive, a pregnancy and perhaps an abortion? Get real will you! You've been told over and over that using birth control and using it correctly only has a small percentage of failure. What about those that don't want to get pregnant but fail to use birth control? That is where your highest rate of abortions occur. So what say you?
Human nature. We know overeating, a bad diet and lack of exercise cause unwanted health problems, medical bills, increased insurance premiums, death, yet how many are overweight and obese. We know drugs and alcohol can cause addiction with the same and more negative outcomes, yet how many are addicted. We know smoking causes health problems and death.
Its not black and white.

Old 12-22-2021, 01:11 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Funny how they cannot figure that out.

If a women wants an abortion because she can't pay she gets an abortion. If a man can't pay he gets hauled to jail.

EVERYTHING is always the mens fault. EVERYTHING. Women are irresponsible little twits argument so they need need need to kill their babies.

Just stunning to me, Shouldn't be but it always is. How much the abortion advocates flip flop between hating on women and then hating on men and then hating on women then hating on women ... over and over and over and over.
Funny how you cant figure out a pregnancy is not the same as a child. A man doesnt have to pay anything until there is an actual child. If he is married to the mother of his child he doesn't get hauled off to jail for failure to contribute to the support of his child.

Old 12-22-2021, 01:13 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,954,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
"Oh brother, hemorriods and bladder leaks aren't life threatening and..."

That sounds pretty dismissive to me. Vaguely humorous.
Yet you dismiss killing another human being just because. No other reason.

Huh.

Old 12-22-2021, 01:19 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Your premise is extremely flawed. It's quite clearly a killer's personal business that they've decided to and have killed another. According to you, society has no right to probe into the murderer's personal business. But as we all know, that just simply isn't true. Killers are prosecuted for the results of their "personal business" every day.
Abortion is legal up to a certain point in every state. Like it or not, I'm not interested into why a woman's feels moved to get an abortion.

I think it's quite safe to assume you want abortion banned in every state with the woman violating it put on trial for murder and if found guilty be subject to a prison term. It doesn't matter if she has kids at home and no crime record. If you do the crime do the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies