Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2021, 06:08 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,898,499 times

Advertisements

Holy hell.

Just click on the link, read the letter.

Unbelievable.

https://therightscoop.com/you-wont-b...ut-guess-what/

Now, if past is prologue, the Democrats will say "We agree these people are fringe! We never said defund the Police! We never endorsed Black Lives Matter as a movement!"

But, of course, we all know that's not true.

It's getting a little tiresome but here is the pattern: The Left endorses a radical movement/idea, something horrible comes of it - and then they say "Nothing to see here! We never said that! And if you disagree, you're like....a white taco supreme or something!"

But we all see it. Heck, I used to be a Democrat - so I am (sadly) intimately familiar with just how craven and shameless they have become.

Even with the media, the Deep State, Hollywood, Academia and the military attempting to run interference - the fraud is still being exposed.

And sure, this is just one tiny example - like a grain of sand on a vast beach.

But, boy oh boy; even in today's ludicrous media universe, this is a damning one.

This just isn't American, and the people are going to vote all of you out very soon for enabling this Marxist garbage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2021, 06:13 PM

2,490 posts, read 2,544,795 times
Calm down Jamal, don’t bring out the nine.

Old 07-25-2021, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattee01 View Post
Calm down Jamal, don’t bring out the nine.

A perfect summation of our present cultural zeitgeist.

I commend you for your wisdom and candor.

Old 07-25-2021, 06:17 PM

52,214 posts, read 52,642,422 times
Gross.

I noticed it wasn't personally signed by anyone, who'd want to put their name to that garbage.

I wish I could express just how hard those people need to go pound sand.

I can't express more than that without violating the TOS.

Old 07-25-2021, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
A perfect summation of our present cultural zeitgeist.

I commend you for your wisdom and candor.
Oh thanks, but I was referring to you in this instance.

You’re ‘Jamal’, and you’ll be ok not lookin over your shoulder every two seconds. You don’t have to ‘pull out the nine’ whenever you see a random unaddressed letter on some backwater site.

Old 07-25-2021, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattee01 View Post
Oh thanks, but I was referring to you in this instance.

You’re ‘Jamal’, and you’ll be ok not lookin over your shoulder every two seconds. You don’t have to ‘pull out the nine’ whenever you see a random unaddressed letter on some backwater site.

The letter is verified as real, do you have proof otherwise?

I am sorry if I hurt your fee fees so much that you felt compelled to attack a total stranger over the internet whilst not even addressing the substance of what I posted.

But not surprised.

Old 07-25-2021, 06:31 PM

26,476 posts, read 15,060,677 times
The local BLM group will announce the white Democrats that did and did not sign the pledge in the rich white suburb, lol! They voted for this.

Old 07-25-2021, 06:32 PM

45,542 posts, read 27,160,554 times
Why not?

Many white folks have given in this far - why not push to see how much further things can go?

Original source of letter: https://www.dallasjustice.org/college-pledge

Last edited by Oldhag1; 07-25-2021 at 08:17 PM.. Reason: Off topic

Old 07-25-2021, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
The letter is verified as real, do you have proof otherwise?

I am sorry if I hurt your fee fees so much that you felt compelled to attack a total stranger over the internet whilst not even addressing the substance of what I posted.

But not surprised.
Why would I care if it’s real or not? There’s always those on the fringe that take things too far. Doesn’t mean it’s the general views of the majority.

Old 07-25-2021, 06:42 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 3 days ago)

35,614 posts, read 17,940,183 times
I read through the website, and don't see any mention of an affiliation with BLM, as was stated numerous times in the linked article.

Are they actually allied with BLM?

Secondarily, I didn't see that anyone had signed, although they state they will publish the names of those who have and have not signed the pledge. Wonder what pool of people they're planning to use for those who "have not" signed. Like, all the rest of us?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies